Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

My Experience With Access Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With Access Bank (1130 Views)

My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos / The Current Balance Of SAVINGS Account With Access Bank / Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Access Bank by naija2(f): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2013
It is such a shame that the banks in this country are not capable,responsible and they lack business skills. The worst of these banks is Access Bank. Access Bank is the only bank that I know after my experience with banks that is corrupt and they lack honesty. My experience with this bank started when I tried withdrawing two thousand Naira from their ATM machine but the money didn't dispense and it was debited from my account. I went to my bank for three month straight, and I was told that a letter was sent to Access bank but up to this moment, I haven't gotten my money back. And my latest experience with them was that I withdrew another set of two thousand Naira from their ATM machine, the first one was torn and the second one had some strange colours on it which I didn't notice until I got home. Because it was late at night, I decided to go the second day. On getting to the bank, I was told that the money the ATM machine dispensed was fake and they can't do anything about it. First, they can't check their system to confirm that I was saying the truth and secondly their ATM machine had no cctv camera to show that I truly withdrew money from their machine. The level of corruption and incompetence in that bank is way more than it should be. For the ATM machine to have dispensed a fake money, that shows that they have in that bank someone that should be checked. I am really pained that handling of fake domination exist among banks in this country and that is how my money disappeared. What do you guys have to say about this and do you have any experience of such with any bank.
Re: My Experience With Access Bank by Trut(m): 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
naija!:
It is such a shame that the banks in this country are not capable,responsible and they lack business skills. The worst of these banks is Access Bank. Access Bank is the only bank that I know after my experience with banks that is corrupt and they lack honesty. My experience with this bank started when I tried withdrawing two thousand Naira from their ATM machine but the money didn't dispense and it was debited from my account. I went to my bank for three month straight, and I was told that a letter was sent to Access bank but up to this moment, I haven't gotten my money back. And my latest experience with them was that I withdrew another set of two thousand Naira from their ATM machine, the first one was torn and the second one had some strange colours on it which I didn't notice until I got home. Because it was late at night, I decided to go the second day. On getting to the bank, I was told that the money the ATM machine dispensed was fake and they can't do anything about it. First, they can't check their system to confirm that I was saying the truth and secondly their ATM machine had no cctv camera to show that I truly withdrew money from their machine. The level of corruption and incompetence in that bank is way more than it should be. For the ATM machine to have dispensed a fake money, that shows that they have in that bank someone that should be checked. I am really pained that handling of fake domination exist among banks in this country and that is how my money disappeared. What do you guys have to say about this and do you have any experience of such with any bank.

Bros sorry o, that's Naija banks for you.
Re: My Experience With Access Bank by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2013
Call their customer care. You are going to get your money back. If you have any issues call 012802500.

You were meant to get your money back after 24 hours since it was your bank. I used accessbank ATM card on Mainstreet bank, I was trying to withdraw 30k. The money didn't dispense, but they debited my account. I called and I got my money back in 7 days. Call access contact center, you will surely get your money.

Just try and remember the day it happened and around what time.
Re: My Experience With Access Bank by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
FOrward that complaint to @myaccessbankplc.

Heads will roll, and your account refunded

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Man Sleeping On Duty. / Proven Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria / The Exaggerated Impact Of Iran's Oil Deal On Nigeria and Global Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.