Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Three Drunk Men - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Three Drunk Men (780 Views)

Funny Things Normlly Seen When People Get DRUNK At Parties / 'i Wasn't Dat Drunk' Jokes: / 3 Drunk Men And The Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Drunk Men by Rebellious(f): 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2008
These three guys got together one day and were talking about how drunk they got at a party the night before.

The first guy said, ''Man I was so drunk last night I went home and blew chunks.''

The second guy said, ''Man that was nothing I was so drunk last night I was driving home and I got my DWI.''

The third guy says, "Man that was nothing. I was so drunk last night I was driving home and I picked up a prostitute and my wife caught us in bed.''

Then the first guy said, ''No -- you guys don't understand! Chunks is my dog!"
Re: Three Drunk Men by ituen(m): 12:20am On Apr 12, 2008
heheheheh grin grin grin grin grin

Na by force to show ur stupidness (i dey talk to the man oh, b4 some people take offence)

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Guys Think Of This Mr Universe 2007(pic) / A Rolling Stone / Fantasy Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.