Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! - Events (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! (262114 Views)

(PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? / Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions / Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by rushino: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2015
Try
Www.blandyplandy.com in nigeria

enatasha:
Anyone knows any real website that I can order for my wedding dress?
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by costlyb: 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pls house my wedding is coming up in august my colours are orange, lemon and cream for white wedding, are the colours ok. And how to i combine it for my bridal train, best man, men on suit and my asoebi. Thanks
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by bee2bee(f): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hello all, please where can one get bridal materials for bride's maids dresses. I need good quality net and bridal satin.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by folash: 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pls what colours can I combine with teal. I want it to be the main colour for the day, but am at a loss of how to combine with it other colours.
Is it also possible to use both live band and dj together. Hubby prefers dj, buh I prefer live band, so am thinking if its possible we use both.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Mariecakes(f): 2:21am On Mar 24, 2015
hadassah007:
...green and gold would look very royal and would pop out. That is much better...Events by Bella.
Noted.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by HOG18: 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
folash:
Pls what colours can I combine with teal. I want it to be the main colour for the day, but am at a loss of how to combine with it other colours.
Is it also possible to use both live band and dj together. Hubby prefers dj, buh I prefer live band, so am thinking if its possible we use both.

Hi dear. To answer your first question, you could use Teal with a variety of colours; pink, yellow, champagne, silver, red, grey and coral are some options. I wrote a blog post on Teal if you are interested in reading it, I'll send you a link.
2. Of course you can use both a live band & DJ for your wedding. A lot of people do this. You could use a DJ (you need to give him your selected music) when the bridal party is entering and also during the first dance and a live band later during the dance, dance part or it could be the other way around. Remember its your wedding, so you are allowed to do something different from the norm.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by HOG18: 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
bee2bee:
Hello all, please
where can one get bridal materials for bride's maids dresses. I need good quality net and bridal satin.
Hi dear, first question is which city are you in, so I can direct you.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by folash: 1:13am On Mar 30, 2015
HOG18:

Hi dear. To answer your first question, you could use Teal with a variety of colours; pink, yellow, champagne, silver, red, grey and coral are some options. I wrote a blog post on Teal if you are interested in reading it, I'll send you a link.
2. Of course you can use both a live band & DJ for your wedding. A lot of people do this. You could use a DJ (you need to give him your selected music) when the bridal party is entering and also during the first dance and a live band later during the dance, dance part or it could be the other way around. Remember its your wedding, so you are allowed to do something different from the norm.
Oh thanks so much...yes, am interested in the link, pls kindly send to me...Glad to know one could make use of both a dj and live band..would use the dj first, then the live band later...thanks once again
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by HOG18: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2015
folash:

Oh thanks so much...yes, am interested in the link, pls kindly send to me...Glad to know one could make use of both a dj and live band..would use the dj first, then the live band later...thanks once again
Here's the link; Colour Scheme #2 – Tempting Teal | Jholar's Blog - https://jholarsworld./2015/03/29/colour-scheme-2-tempting-teal/
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 08, 2015
My colors are purple and yellow. My 2 bridesmaids would be wearing purple & also the groomsmen wld be wearing purple ties. Pls can you suggest the which color I should dress my flower girls in? They are 3 & I was thinking of white dresses on them. There's no need for little bride cos all will be flower girls. Pls suggest what color of dress & shoes wld be perfect for them. Thanks
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by irawoowuro: 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
folash:
teal n peach/coral will be nice
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Mariecakes(f): 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
enatasha:
My colors are purple and yellow. My 2 bridesmaids would be wearing purple & also the groomsmen wld be wearing purple ties. Pls can you suggest the which color I should dress my flower girls in? They are 3 & I was thinking of white dresses on them. There's no need for little bride cos all will be flower girls. Pls suggest what color of dress & shoes wld be perfect for them. Thanks
Yes, white dress with a touch of yellow, or yellow dress or yellow with a touch of purple wull.make your bridal train more colourful

1 Like

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Ivychika: 8:55am On Apr 13, 2015
Hi all, please I need a lovely bridal hair stylist, I will prefer someone who stays around Gbagada area. please buzz me on 07038429390. thanks
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 03, 2015
Hello everyone, my friends wedding is coming up in some months time and she's been thinking of how best to combine turquoise blue, cream and red for her bridal train, the grooms outfit, reception gown, her bouquet, best man's outfit, cake, and Deco. Thank you, await answers ASAP

1 Like

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by giftiy(m): 12:28am On May 12, 2015
Sombody help me out here I am thinking on going on a royalblue suit,white shirt and a red tie.
sassygal:
@ armourpure, a valentine wedding! Sweet.

Me thinks that since the trad and white are on 2 separate days, the colors should be different!!! Here's why.

Your friends buy red and champagne asoebi for traditional and you want them to buy red and champagne asoebi for white, the following day, albeit a different design. This wouldn't be fair!

My Suggestion - in keeping with the spirit of valentine, retain your champagne and red theme for the 14th. The couple and friends can still use the same color but the difference will be, one color will be dominant for one and the other color dominant for the other. For example, if the couple's dominant color is champagne, the friends and family will be dominant in red.

For your white wedding, look for another color combo then add a touch of red to it.

This way, your color theme is not cliché and boring!
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by bee2bee(f): 4:08pm On May 17, 2015
Hello all, pls I need ideas for aso ebi sourvenir. I have btw 1k to 1k5 for the sourvenir. What can one also uses for general souvenir for all guests?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply)

Event Planners, Pls Update Your Contacts. / 12 Historic Grisly Photos That Will Churn Your Stomachs If Fainthearted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.