Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Incense, Dhoop & Agarbatti Of India - 5 Most Popular Fragrance - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Incense, Dhoop & Agarbatti Of India - 5 Most Popular Fragrance (1823 Views)

5 Most Valuable Natural Resources In The World(pix) / The 5 Most Effective And Influential Tv Ads In 2011 / Top 5 Most Richest Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incense, Dhoop & Agarbatti Of India - 5 Most Popular Fragrance by mohitsharma(m): 8:23am On Apr 25, 2013
Lately I wrote a blog post on some important fragrances of Indian incense, dhoop and agarbattis which I want to share with you here.

[img]http://grinternational.files./2013/04/incense-sticks-agarbattis.jpeg?w=600[/img]

India produces the largest number and varieties of incense. Different incense sticks offer different fragrances. However there are five types of fragrances that are used mostly in India i.e.

Sandal
Jasmine
Champa
Rose
Lavender

Read full article here..

You can see and buy all varieties of incense sticks, dhoop sticks and agarbatti at our website at www.incense-sticks-supplier.com

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Grain Supply Business From Kaduna To Calabar / How Do I Get Investors To Fund My Business Ideas? / Photos!!see The Restaurant Using Nacked Women To Serve Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.