Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

How Can I Set Up/create A Job Board Using Wordpress For My Website Design - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Set Up/create A Job Board Using Wordpress For My Website Design (1023 Views)

Why You Should Use Wordpress For Your Blog / How To Create Your Website By Yourself Using Wordpress In 20 Minutes / Do You Need A Recruitment Portal? We Just Released Our Job Board Web Solution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Set Up/create A Job Board Using Wordpress For My Website Design by akintaye(m): 9:03am On Apr 25, 2013
HI PEOPLE...
HOW CAN I SET UP/CREATE A JOB BOARD USING WORDPRESS FOR MY WEBSITE DESIGN...

I WANT TO CREATE A WEBSITE ON JOB ...WHERE PEOPLE CAN POST JOB OFFER...AND ALSO WHERE PEOLE CAN SEARCH FOR JOB...

HOW CAN I GO ABOUT THIS USING WORDPRESS TO CREATE THE SITE....

THKS
Re: How Can I Set Up/create A Job Board Using Wordpress For My Website Design by miracle4(m): 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
you can do that using a premium theme and a forum plugin , then premium membership plugin integrated with vogupay api for receiving payment for members upgrade . hope this helps
Re: How Can I Set Up/create A Job Board Using Wordpress For My Website Design by akintaye(m): 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
MIRACLE4...

HOW CAN I DO IT...CAN U HELP ME WITH THE TUTORIAL STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO DO OR ACCOMPLISH THE TASK...

THKS
Re: How Can I Set Up/create A Job Board Using Wordpress For My Website Design by miracle4(m): 2:19am On Apr 26, 2013
akintaye: MIRACLE4...

HOW CAN I DO IT...CAN U HELP ME WITH THE TUTORIAL STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO DO OR ACCOMPLISH THE TASK...

THKS
step by step ke ? when I have 100% free time I will create the tutorial bro

1 Like

Re: How Can I Set Up/create A Job Board Using Wordpress For My Website Design by emmykk(m): 10:38am On Apr 26, 2013
1.Go to wordpress.org>
2.Click on plugin category(@ the top of the wordpress.org site)>
3.then on the search field type job board,then click search...
Job manager and other job vancanies pluging display.
4.choose any 1 there.>
5.then go to ur wordpress dashboard>
6.click plugin>
7.click on the add new tab>
8.search the pluging field for the 1 u like in step three.
9.and install the plugin
10.then activate the plugin
11.look for the plugin at the wp dashboard and do the setting to ur taste.
Behold post ur content..

Wordpress is my hobby
Re: How Can I Set Up/create A Job Board Using Wordpress For My Website Design by akintaye(m): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2013
PLS.....

HELP ME TO CREATE THE TUTORIAL....
Re: How Can I Set Up/create A Job Board Using Wordpress For My Website Design by emmykk(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
akintaye: PLS.....

well what do u want i have posted that process na.or u want ebook or what.
Re: How Can I Set Up/create A Job Board Using Wordpress For My Website Design by emmykk(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
akintaye: PLS.....

well what do u want i have posted that process na.or u want ebook or what.or u want me to do it for u
Re: How Can I Set Up/create A Job Board Using Wordpress For My Website Design by talk2hb1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2013
emmykk: 1.Go to wordpress.org>
2.Click on plugin category(@ the top of the wordpress.org site)>
3.then on the search field type job board,then click search...
Job manager and other job vancanies pluging display.
4.choose any 1 there.>
5.then go to ur wordpress dashboard>
6.click plugin>
7.click on the add new tab>
8.search the pluging field for the 1 u like in step three.
9.and install the plugin
10.then activate the plugin
11.look for the plugin at the wp dashboard and do the setting to ur taste.
Behold post ur content..

Wordpress is my hobby
That's a universal solution to all your wordpress needs, you don't need additional tutorial again. The only challenge you might encountered is how to use the selected plugin you might be able to find and that shouldn't be a problem per-say you check the plugin documentation on the plugin developers plugin page. enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Can I Set Up/create A Job Board Using Wordpress For My Website Design by mededot(m): 1:35am On Apr 27, 2013
I dont mean to sound discouraging, but there are som steps we always miss when putting up a website. I know the idea is great and you are eager to jump into building the next best website on the internet. But there is usually a world of research that needs to be done first and we always overlook that!

Eg, Do such service(s) already exist?
If yes, how well is their idea implemented?
what are the loopholes?
how will your own idea differ and improve on the competition's?
Whats the estimated budget for getting my website known?
whats the business model for your idea (ie how will it make money)

Like i said i dont want to sound discouraging but you will save yourself a lot of hard work after answering those questions but then again, jumping right in may be your best bet sometimes! Cheers

1 Like

Re: How Can I Set Up/create A Job Board Using Wordpress For My Website Design by emmykk(m): 10:04am On Apr 27, 2013
mededot: I dont mean to sound discouraging, but there are som steps we always miss when putting up a website. I know the idea is great and you are eager to jump into building the next best website on the internet. But there is usually a world of research that needs to be done first and we always overlook that!

Eg, Do such service(s) already exist?
If yes, how well is their idea implemented?
what are the loopholes?
how will your own idea differ and improve on the competition's?
Whats the estimated budget for getting my website known?
whats the business model for your idea (ie how will it make money)

Like i said i dont want to sound discouraging but you will save yourself a lot of hard work after answering those questions but then again, jumping right in may be your best bet sometimes! Cheers
good write up.just that our friend is not explaining well what he wants.
Re: How Can I Set Up/create A Job Board Using Wordpress For My Website Design by akintaye(m): 11:44am On Apr 28, 2013
EMMKY.....

THKS...FOR UR REPLY
THERE ARE SO MANY WEBSITE THAT IS REALY DOING THAT....

BUT I NEED TO COME OUT WIT MY OWN BRAND...

BUT I STILL NEED TO MAKE MORE RESEACH....

I AVE GOT THE DOMAIN NAME...AND THE DONAIN.IS GETTING OVER 49,000 MONTHLT SEARCH ON GOOGLE...
Re: How Can I Set Up/create A Job Board Using Wordpress For My Website Design by Jamji: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2013
I would give you a tutorial on how you can achieve your aim.seems you looking for a fast way.you can use donanza job board and build a blog around it.then just promote your blog and watch the money roll in.
Re: How Can I Set Up/create A Job Board Using Wordpress For My Website Design by emmykk(m): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
Jamji: I would give you a tutorial on how you can achieve your aim.seems you looking for a fast way.you can use donanza job board and build a blog around it.then just promote your blog and watch the money roll in.
oh u need a script specific for jobboard then i bet u is not going to b free.but wordpress is loved by google and well crafted and is for free.
find wordpress job board plugin and job theme use them,stop searching.no two website is the same even if we use the same plugins or theme.contemt is what matter.happy researching.
49000 google suggest traffic monthly i have the one of 555000 monthly plan the buying the week
Re: How Can I Set Up/create A Job Board Using Wordpress For My Website Design by Jamji: 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
@emmyk
i dont understand what you saying.see donanza.com. Its free to install your job board script.inshort its just some iframe or javascript line of code.
Re: How Can I Set Up/create A Job Board Using Wordpress For My Website Design by miracle4(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2013
If you need job site without any hassles then try jobpress . I just installed the theme now to confirm the awesomeness you can just view the demo ? directorypress will also solve the issue without any additional installations
Re: How Can I Set Up/create A Job Board Using Wordpress For My Website Design by Emmyk(m): 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
Jamji: @emmyk
i dont understand what you saying.see donanza.com. Its free to install your job board script.inshort its just some iframe or javascript line of code.
the dude's name is having double 'k'.. Dat's my name you mentioned, yo!

(1) (Reply)

Omojoy Imhanria .O. Of Www.sms24hours.com Is A FRAUD / Current Wapka Forum Code Of Galant9ja.com / How To Place Ads Banner Below Header Of Blogger Mobile View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.