Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Review The Blogger Template I Created - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review The Blogger Template I Created (983 Views)

How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default / Wale Adekile: The Blogger That Bears Too Much Resemblance With 2pac / New Update To The Blogger Post Editor To Help With Mixed Content (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review The Blogger Template I Created by bolkay47(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
I just finished this template but need your kind review(s). Its my first template. grin
Picture Attached[b][/b]

You Can see full Demo here..... http://kaywaptemplatedemo..com

Re: Review The Blogger Template I Created by Gabbyswit(f): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nice template.. It is really cool good job. The colour for the write ups might need to be changed because they blend so well with the background on mobile view..

Aside that its a beautiful theme.
Re: Review The Blogger Template I Created by celibate: 7:22am On Sep 24, 2015
How can I get the template boss.
Re: Review The Blogger Template I Created by MsBella: 8:15am On Sep 24, 2015
Nice theme you have there... However, I tried for hours to customize my Wordpress blog with a theme I downloaded from aThemes.com. It seems Wordpress removed the "Add new" widget on their site. Is this because I am using a free plan or is there a way around it? I need your help guys. I was really frustrated last night. Please help a JJC like me... lol. cry
Re: Review The Blogger Template I Created by bolkay47(m): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
MsBella:
Nice theme you have there... However, I tried for hours to customize my Wordpress blog with a theme I downloaded from aThemes.com. It seems Wordpress removed the "Add new" widget on their site. Is this because I am using a free plan or is there a way around it? I need your help guys. I was really frustrated last night. Please help a JJC like me... lol. cry
Hi Msbella, whats your website link?. Using a third-party WordPress theme can be really frustrating.
Why don't you consider moving to blogger?
There are so many cool templates in blogger and they are quite easy to apply.
Re: Review The Blogger Template I Created by bolkay47(m): 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
Gabbyswit:
Nice template.. It is really cool good job. The colour for the write ups might need to be changed because they blend so well with the background on mobile view..

Aside that its a beautiful theme.
Thanks Mir, will work on it.
Re: Review The Blogger Template I Created by bolkay47(m): 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
celibate:
How can I get the template boss.
Hi Celibate, there are things I need to adjust in the template. The post body is not showing if you look closely. It's only the post title that's displaying.
Re: Review The Blogger Template I Created by MsBella: 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
bolkay47:
Hi Msbella, whats your website link?. Using a third-party WordPress theme can be really frustrating.
Why don't you consider moving to blogger?
There are so many cool templates in blogger and they are quite easy to apply.

The website is not live yet. which means I am yet to post anything on it. I want to sort of the theme and other basic stuff before I put up content. To be honest with you, I rather remain on WordPress and figure out a way around it. Thanks for your suggestion.
Re: Review The Blogger Template I Created by bolkay47(m): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
MsBella:

The website is not live yet. which means I am yet to post anything on it. I want to sort of the theme and other basic stuff before I put up content. To be honest with you, I rather remain on WordPress and figure out a way around it. Thanks for your suggestion.
Oh! Best of Luck..
Re: Review The Blogger Template I Created by celibate: 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
bolkay47:
Hi Celibate, there are things I need to adjust in the template. The post body is not showing if you look closely. It's only the post title that's displaying.

When will you be done with the adjustment.
Re: Review The Blogger Template I Created by tbsnetworks: 4:24am On Sep 25, 2015
Do some adjustment and change the background color. helpdesk support | Outsourced Helpdesk
Re: Review The Blogger Template I Created by dunmorris(m): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2015
review mine own too www.morisblog.com gringringringrin
Re: Review The Blogger Template I Created by beatsbyj2g(m): 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
hi, keeping a blog online, promoting it and updating it regularly with nice contents is a very difficult job, SO WHY NOT OUTSOURCE SOME OF YOUR WORK.
your blog is always in need of constant care and update. I CAN SUPPLY YOU WITH SEO, USER DEDICATED CONTENTS for a very low cost.

just send me a mail mvdnation@gmail.com
or whatsapp 08116556557

(1) (Reply)

I Want to buy an Active And verified adsense Account / One Year Virtual Private Server And Virtual Credit Card For Paypal Verification / What Merchant To Use To Accept Payment Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.