Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

Chinese Mother Kills Shopkeeper By Squeezing His Testicles So Hard That He Died - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Mother Kills Shopkeeper By Squeezing His Testicles So Hard That He Died (1381 Views)

Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him / Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby / Woman arrainged for biting neighbor's testicles in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Mother Kills Shopkeeper By Squeezing His Testicles So Hard That He Died by Svelteb(f): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2013
A Chinese mother has gone on trial accused of killing a man by squeezing his testicles so hard that he died of shock.

The woman was picking up her son from school when she got into a row with a shopkeeper after parking her electric bike in front of his store in the Meilan District of Haikou City, Hainan.

The 42-year-old man came out of the shop and told her she could not leave her bike their and the pair reportedly got into a shouting match.

A fight ensued with the woman calling her brother and husband to help. But she then reportedly grabbed the man by the testicles and squeezed them so hard that his body went into shock. shocked shocked shocked

According to one witness report as she held him in a vice-like grip she shouted: ‘I’ll squeeze it to death, you’ll never have children again.’

The man was pictured lying on the ground being treated by paramedics before being rushed to hospital but nothing could be done to save him.
Dr. Irwin Goldstein, urologist and San Diego Sexual Medicine’s director said it was quite plausible that the testicle squeeze had caused the man’s death.

He told the Gizmodo website: ‘Yes, the testicles are exquisitely sensitive to touch and there is a huge release of adrenalin when there is excessive force applied to these organs.

‘Testicular pain is referred to the lower abdomen, mesenteric plexus, and causes men to stop abruptly what they are doing, lie on the ground, close their eyes and bend their knees.

'A heart attack could certainly result from severe testicular pain from squeezing.'

The woman is facing a murder conviction if found guilty.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2313755/Chinese-mother-accused-killing-shopkeeper-squeezing-testicles-hard-died-shock.html

Even though I'm not a guy but i can imagine the pain that guy went through in that short period before he died. Oh, what a way to die.
Re: Chinese Mother Kills Shopkeeper By Squeezing His Testicles So Hard That He Died by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 25, 2013
Oh my world
Re: Chinese Mother Kills Shopkeeper By Squeezing His Testicles So Hard That He Died by sweettease(f): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2013
Some people just tink say na gara-gara go make dem have their way.... See where it landed her now #smh#
Re: Chinese Mother Kills Shopkeeper By Squeezing His Testicles So Hard That He Died by ayobase(m): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2013
One of the reasons I purposely shy from bitter ladies.....insuring my greatest property!
Re: Chinese Mother Kills Shopkeeper By Squeezing His Testicles So Hard That He Died by Svelteb(f): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy Ayobase,this is so funny but true
ayobase: One of the reasons I purposely shy from bitter ladies.....insuring my greatest property!
Re: Chinese Mother Kills Shopkeeper By Squeezing His Testicles So Hard That He Died by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2013
ayobase: One of the reasons I purposely shy from bitter ladies.....insuring my greatest property!
lmao cheesy
Re: Chinese Mother Kills Shopkeeper By Squeezing His Testicles So Hard That He Died by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2013
So ladies you know What that rap.ist deserves
A tight squeeze

(1) (Reply)

Webcam Sex With Fake Girl Sweetie Leads To Sentence!!! / Updates Of Vandalism Robbery Operations In Owo Ondo State / JLAA: A Free Legal Aid Group Makes Remarkable Interventions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.