Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him (37466 Views)

I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun / Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating / Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by dre11(m): 6:50am On Oct 23, 2015
From Jeff Amechi Agbodo, Onitsha

Tragedy struck yesterday in Aguleri, Anambra East Local Government Area of Anambra State, when a pregnant woman crushed her husband’s testicles, which led to his sudden death.

But it was a double tragedy for the family, as his friend who took him to the mortuary was killed in a fatal accident, a day after his friend’s death along Otuocha-Adani Road.

A source close to the family where Governor Obiano of the state hails from, told City Today that the middle aged couple (name withheld) had a quarrel before they went to bed.

The woman, who was said to be carrying five months old pregnancy, had accused the husband of having an affair with another lady outside.

It was gathered that trouble started when they went to bed; the woman was said to have gone to the man’s room, held his testicles and crushed it with an object which led to his sudden death.

But tragedies did not stop there, as the victim’s friend (name withheld), a commercial motorcycle rider, who led others to deposit his corpse in a mortuary in Onitsha, was said to have gone to work the following day and was killed by a hit a run vehicle.

The Onitsha Area Commander, Mr. Philip Ezekiel, an Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP), confirmed the unfortunate incident but did not give details. He said that the Otuocha Divisional Police Officer (DPO) was investigating the matter.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/police-brutality-my-brothers-started-talking-sister/

lalasticlala
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by madridguy(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2015
I stand against all types of domestic violence and abuse and I bind every evil spirit associated with them.

Violence against men is getting alarming this day and I think its call for drastic action. I believe so many women now take WEED and excess codeine cos its getting too much of them. This is time we men should form MEN RIGHT GROUP to fight for our right. I can't imagine the grade of pain the helpless man would suffered before he gave up. RIP to him and his friend.

Moral lesson : Do not marry a MAD woman as a wife.

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by ernesty20(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2015
Cheating is not a gud thing but this woman tho... She over reacted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by menix(m): 6:57am On Oct 23, 2015
Fear Aguleri people

Wicked woman frm pit of Hell..
May she rot in a maximum prison..

Buh e b like say the dead man self wicked, cous him dey suspect say him friend fit go climb him wife, him kukuma kill the friend..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 23, 2015
SWEET JESUS!! This one na the Original 'MRS CRUSHER' of the famous 'Area skit'! Testes just go like that like 2 broken eggs! Gory!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by midolian(m): 7:18am On Oct 23, 2015
I don't know why women love to break testicles these days as if they are mere eggs angry embarassed

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by Aminat508(f): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2015
midolian:
I don't know why women love to break testicles these days as if they are mere eggs angry
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 23, 2015
And by so doing, she turned her unborn child to a fatherless one.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

11 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by BlackrulesDworld(m): 7:27am On Oct 23, 2015
Ibos making Nnamdi kanu proud.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by johnsonkehinde: 7:35am On Oct 23, 2015
How Excess Weight Affects Your Health
Understanding the Increased Risks to Your Health

Key Points:
Excess pounds do more than increase your weight
—they increase your risk of major health problems. People who are overweight or obese are more likely to have heart disease, strokes, diabetes, cancer, and depression.
Fortunately, losing weight can reduce your risk of developing some of these problems

For detailed information on how you can lose weight naturally in 9days follow this trend
https://www.nairaland.com/2684028/healthy-way-get-rid-excessOk
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by efilefun(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by dave2meek(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2015
This incident reminds of one Area video owo money(aka crusher)

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by sigiyaya(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2015
Is she a YORUBA woman?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by denisbath(m): 7:36am On Oct 23, 2015
menix:

Buh e b like say the dead man self wicked, cous him dey suspect say him friend fit go climb him wife, him kukuma kill the friend..
Bros u bad shaa,the man be like 'omo,u go follow me i no go leave my wife for U'.RIP 2 both of them

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by denisbath(m): 7:36am On Oct 23, 2015
embarassedWomen be playing with testicles since 19AD

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by Dottore: 7:36am On Oct 23, 2015
Momentary pregnancy induced madness. She needs a psychiatrist

3 Likes

shinechinedu:
see person, jobless fellow.
Women are just getting notorious these days, seems the country's situation is taking a toll on them now.
may U neva get job.so if u no quote me u wil nt be alive,u no c say i booked space.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 23, 2015
Now she is going to deal with murder and a fatherless child...

If you can't take the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by kossyablaze(m): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2015
Choi......Ladies of nowadays....Even my current GF threatens to crush my balls at any slight offense.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by kossyablaze(m): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2015
denisbath:
jj
smh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2015
and the judge would pity her because she has a baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by chaz007(f): 7:38am On Oct 23, 2015
Pregnancy or no pregnancy, justice must prevail. Murder is a serious crime. She'll be charged with 2nd or 3rd degree murder.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by codedpee(m): 7:38am On Oct 23, 2015
Let's put our hands together for her!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by boolet: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2015
"Horror film"
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by maxiuc(m): 7:39am On Oct 23, 2015
Awww smashed the man Fifa ball anyway I still thank God for taking my ex out of mylife if not I could hav been dead SAY NO TO Women of high temper they can kill

12 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by free2ryhme: 7:39am On Oct 23, 2015
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by free2ryhme: 7:39am On Oct 23, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 23, 2015
Black women are evil.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by demarc001: 7:40am On Oct 23, 2015
This days na women dey shia blood anyhow oo!

I don't think the Bible have this generation of women in mind when it said women are weaker vessels

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by Obinna53: 7:40am On Oct 23, 2015
STORY FOR THE GODS grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by boolet: 7:41am On Oct 23, 2015
PuciPrince:
And by so doing, she turned her unborn child to a fatherless one.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Prison awaits her too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#JusticeforPelumi: Pelumi Onifade Shot Dead By Police In Lagos (GboahTV Intern) / Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE) / Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.