Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,441 members, 7,853,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day - Dating And Meet-up Zone (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day (87505 Views)

See Pic Of This Smallie On Braless Day / Post Your Messenger Id Here And Chat With Friends On Msn Or Yahoo / Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Odinaka00(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
nadia_SA:
Nelspruit mp

Oh! ˚☺k°. Are yu schooling ther?
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
Vickii Ro: I think dats it fr today guys.....Lov u all
Nice hairdo...nice u
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
Na wa o, neva knw pipo will be so scared shwoin their pics, if u wohwoh show us, wohwoh no easy o
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
Odinaka00:

Oh! ˚☺k°. Are yu schooling ther?
Yeap...nd I've being stayin here all my life..
U skulin in cape town
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Odinaka00(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2013
purebarbie: i meant to say u re damn good for fuckin

Wow! Wud lov to see ya pix
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
Martowskin: Na wa o, neva knw pipo will be so scared shwoin their pics, if u wohwoh show us, wohwoh no easy o
Thanks for showing us urs..
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
Here is dry,let me light it up small wit some of my pics

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Odinaka00(m): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2013
nadia_SA:
Yeap...nd I've being stayin here all my life..
U skulin in cape town

Naa, I'm juz managing ma brother's company since he s nt here. We deal on car parts
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
Odinaka00:

Naa, I'm juz managing ma brother's company since he s nt here. We deal on car parts

Oh okay cool
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Creamish(f): 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2013
Popowaa: My pics are refusing to load

Story. . .lol
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Creamish(f): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
Slimzy baby: Here is dry,let me light it up small wit some of my pics
grin waiting!
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
Dis is a NL pics(I won't mention name)

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
HARDDON:

None!

Just some kids throwing hawt strings around

Da heck Ʊ bin?
lol went to the pool house:met this smalle chick but damn! she was under 18 and i dont do U18*lol wetin she carry pass 23yr old lady own**got her number tho but i told her,i'll call her when shes 18*
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
tonididdy: lol went to the pool house:met this smalle chick but damn! she was under 18 and i dont do U18*lol wetin she carry pass 23yr old lady own**got her number tho but i told her,i'll call her when shes 18*

Good to know nl'ers can swim
LoL nice pic
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
Am just having fun

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
nadia_SA:

Welcum bck o
ty lovely
i saw what happened to your meal hon...please take heart.

so u dont have hook upz for me.u dey dull oh.DONT U've a TWIN SISTER or ok ANY SISTER?
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
Slimzy baby: Me wit my niece

Awwwww cute don't b shy to say it ur own baby na
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2013
Me and my swit chikalas...lol

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
Me and my friend

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
Slimzy baby: Me and my swit chikalas...lol
woooo those chickz are hot.
u go dey ? well well
hint:*gunshot bang bang bang*
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2013
nadia_SA:

Awwwww cute don't b shy to say it ur own baby na
Lol...nooo,am nt yet married o
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2013
tonididdy: ty lovely
i saw what happened to your meal hon...please take heart.

so u dont have hook upz for me.u dey dull oh.DONT U've a TWIN SISTER or ok ANY SISTER?
LoL I've got two sisters..aged 16 and 23 I'll post their pics nd remove them ...coz they'll kill me if they..
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
Slimzy baby: Me and my friend
where u reside now? germany?
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
Slimzy baby: Lol...nooo,am nt yet married o

Alright great pix btw
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2013
nadia_SA:
LoL I've got two sisters..aged 16 and 23 I'll post their pics nd remove them ...coz they'll kill me if they..
*drumrolls*....krrrrrrrr....
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2013
tonididdy: woooo those chickz are hot.
u go dey ? well well
hint:*gunshot bang bang bang*
lol...am innocent o wink
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by megareal: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2013
Chei see thread. I don missalot cheesy grin grin grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2013
Slimzy baby: lol...am innocent o wink
we're all innocent bro *winks*
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
Na wa, BLACK BOYS can fvckup wen we c anytin white ABINO our head go just turn. I tot d thread said ur pics
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by HARDDON: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
nadia_SA:
U no no I'm zulu_igbo

Zulu_igbo .... Wow you created a new language already ?
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
Martowskin: Na wa, BLACK BOYS can fvckup wen we c anytin white ABINO our head go just turn. I tot d thread said ur pics
christiano ronaldo abeg post your own

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (128) (Reply)

Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi / Iice Can I Meet You? / Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.