Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Why Do I Feel So Scared At Night? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Feel So Scared At Night? (9287 Views)

Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra / Why Do People Get Scared Of Ember Months / Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Feel So Scared At Night? by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:53am On Apr 27, 2013
ifeness:

It is a natural process after going through so much brain wash. The brain does react to horror movies,especially the one as bad as the christian god horror tales..... The christian story with all horrors in it makes satanism look like a child's play. My advice: think positive,free your mind- i went through that process too.

And when you become free,you will become more of yourself,the real person you were meant to be. Living with no belief system is ecstatic!

this is the pill I want. Thanks for your contribution
Re: Why Do I Feel So Scared At Night? by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:56am On Apr 27, 2013
Red-Light:
face ur fear.... Stay late outside a bit more ...make sure its dark b4 u go home... Take ur laptop outside when u are at home in the evening and browse till like 12-2am ....do it 4 like a month consistently.... That should work... It myt be harder at first though buh u will get use to it and u wnt fear darkness anymore...... Buh i dnt think this thread should be on religion section if u dnt want mystical answers like prayers and all those craps u'v been getting

Thanks for your contribution.

This is a religion section but do you notice there are atheist here which can help without this spiritualism most people are shouting.

Ifeness just did
Re: Why Do I Feel So Scared At Night? by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:57am On Apr 27, 2013
kwangi: FOLYKAZE... Take this dude's ^^ advice.
It was like he's in my mind!
And yes, if you didn't want 'spiritual' answers, you shouldn't have brought it here.

are there on Atheist here? Must you always talk about spiritualism? Add something pls
Re: Why Do I Feel So Scared At Night? by ukchy: 8:11am On Apr 27, 2013
musKeeto:

READY MADE ANSWER TO EVERY PROBLEM IN LIFE.. I TIRE FOR THIS ENILOVE...

I don't think you need our suggestion or advice since you turn down all the necessary suggestions people offered you...Abeg maka i ask, U BE WITCH......

Abeg PARK WELL..stop seeking for attention.. mtcheeewwwww
Re: Why Do I Feel So Scared At Night? by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

are there on Atheist here? Must you always talk about spiritualism? Add something pls
Dude, since you already had in mind what you wanted to hear, you shouldn't have have come here in the first place!
You could've just sit yourself down somewhere you feel comfortable and tell yourself what you want to hear.
Or are you hunting for someone to argue with or insult? ...or an avenue to tell people how you are a better human being than them because of your atheist leaning.
Suit yourself. But I'll let you know this thread was a waste of people's precious time because you misstated your mission here.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel So Scared At Night? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2013
kwangi: Dude, since you already had in mind what you wanted to hear, you shouldn't have have come here in the first place!
You could've just sit yourself down somewhere you feel comfortable and tell yourself what you want to hear.
Or are you hunting for someone to argue with or insult? ...or an avenue to tell people how you are a better human being than them because of your atheist leaning.
Suit yourself. But I'll let you know this thread was a waste of people's precious time because you misstated your mission here.

You are waste of my time man. Is religion section only for christians? Stop been silly
Re: Why Do I Feel So Scared At Night? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You are waste of my time man. Is religion section only for christians? Stop been silly
Lol, I'm not even a christian!
Accept that you are wrong for bringing this topic here if you didn't expect spiritual or related advises.
And you just proved my point... How did you come to the conclusion that I'm a christian, because there's nothing to suggest that in my post.
Seems like you just got introduced to the idea of atheism. If you feel a strong urge to bash people based on their religious or spiritual orientation, then go about it straightforwardly!
BTW... I can bet my last kobo that you are a teenager, so try getting a deeper understanding of what you're about before coming on an online forum to insult people.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel So Scared At Night? by Ghirardelli: 7:02am On Feb 28, 2016
Thank u onyxay. You really helped me. I feel the same way every night. I have bad panic attacks.
FOLYKAZE:

I need psychological answer and not theological crap. Listen to John Lennon-god and see list of craps I dont believe in

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies / Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? / The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.