Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

How To Get Free Server Hosting And Domain - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Free Server Hosting And Domain (1673 Views)

He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? / Taprap Limited - Worst Hosting And Domain Purchase Company / Free Web Hosting And Domain Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Free Server Hosting And Domain by massiveprofits1(m): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
HI Pals,

Most of us in Nigeria are suffering from bad web hosting companies that do not even
provide good service for the money that you paid them to host a website for you. And most
of them are using free hosting services to host your website for you and collect their money.

I just discovered a secret that most Internet Marketers has been enjoying from an Internet Guru, my mentor, who just revealed this secret to me and I want to share it all Nairalanders. I am not talking anything concerning the free Blogger or Wordpress platforms that will not even allow you to control your own website.

NOP

This is "How To Get Free Server With Free Domain" which includes the following:
* No hidden cost and no ads
* Bandwidth of 100GB!
* Disk Space of 10GB!
* PHP 5
* PhpMyAdmin
* Fantastico with Wordpress Hosting
* 2 Web File Managers
* cURL
* Custom Cron Jobs
* POP3 Accounts
* WebMail
* .htaccess support
* Hotlinking Protection
* Customizable Error Pages
* FTP Accounts -- 5
* Addon Domains - UNLIMITED!
* Email Accounts - 5
* MySQL 5 Database Server - 5
* Free Subdomains - 5
* Parked Domain -- 5
* Free Professional Web Design Templates
* Free Easiest Website Builder & Publisher (no coding required)
* No Contracts!
* Free Instant Setup
* Weekly Backups
* 99.9% Uptime

Easy steps of getting free server for your website hosting with free domain or
subdomain and get ready of building most advanced website with free website builder
for absolutely at no cost is now available Nigerians too.

Never Pay For Web Hosting With Your Hard Earned Money.

The link to this free web hosting company will not be posted publicly due to reasons that most Nigerian that will abuse the site for others to take advantage of this free opportunity.

My email is aredeatimi@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Free Server Hosting And Domain by helpfulposts(m): 6:52am On Apr 26, 2013
Thanks a lot for this great post. You are a God send! Pls continue this good works...
Re: How To Get Free Server Hosting And Domain by marketingtips: 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
Do you know that their is nothing free without it's price.
Even in Freetown their is nothing free,

so beware of that,even if it's free today tomorrow it might not be anymore
and you might have to cough out some money that you never expected.

just my 2cent

1 Like

Re: How To Get Free Server Hosting And Domain by massiveprofits1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
It is because of this same abuse that makes me not to post the link here
marketingtips: Do you know that their is nothing free without it's price.
Even in Freetown their is nothing free,

so beware of that,even if it's free today tomorrow it might not be anymore
and you might have to cough out some money that you never expected.

just my 2cent

Re: How To Get Free Server Hosting And Domain by UncleJJ(m): 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
How about 613mb vps server's with a free ip, 15gb data per month, ssh, ftp udp access, free ubuntu or windows server's, can be used to build sites, proxies. Or low budget seo campaign's.

But domain must be yours u can free domain but not a TLD. .com .net e. T. C
Re: How To Get Free Server Hosting And Domain by massiveprofits1(m): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
UncleJJ: How about 613mb vps server's with a free ip, 15gb data per month, ssh, ftp udp access, free ubuntu or windows server's, can be used to build sites, proxies. Or low budget seo campaign's.

But domain must be yours u can free domain but not a TLD. .com .net e. T. C
post the site here, let us review it...
Re: How To Get Free Server Hosting And Domain by UncleJJ(m): 10:12am On May 01, 2013
massiveprofits1: post the site here, let us review it...

aws.amazon.com/free
Re: How To Get Free Server Hosting And Domain by helpfulposts(m): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2013
I've received the link to the site. Thanks you for ur generousity. I never know that this kind of free website registration/hosting is existing.
Re: How To Get Free Server Hosting And Domain by marshalmathers: 7:51am On Jun 28, 2013
firstly suggest these people that do not use Free server hosting in the free server hosting there are lot of limitations you can not utilize service properly. before buying service of any hosting provider you just firstly read reviews or Complaints of that company. From where you buy either you buy server hosting or not...!! smiley
Re: How To Get Free Server Hosting And Domain by helpfulposts(m): 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
marshalmathers: firstly suggest these people that do not use Free server hosting in the free server hosting there are lot of limitations you can not utilize service properly. before buying service of any hosting provider you just firstly read reviews or Complaints of that company. From where you buy either you buy server hosting or not...!! smiley
is go4hosting as reliable as hostgator. I am using hostgator for my blog before I found this thread free hosting
Re: How To Get Free Server Hosting And Domain by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2013
here is my email ipromediatech@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Free Server Hosting And Domain by massiveprofits1(m): 3:59am On Jul 11, 2013
Sent to everybody
Re: How To Get Free Server Hosting And Domain by PattyGibbs(f): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
Only a few low-cost hosting accounts embrace backups that customers can retrieve themselves.
We are sure we are able to deliver great uptime to your website hosting service and we guarantee it.

If the host affords monthly plans, that's the price we use, although lots of them work out to be cheaper on a per-month foundation for those who pay upfront for the annual plan.

All of our hosting packages have a peek this wordpress website blog unlimited web area included, so you may upload as many web pages and images as you want, for an internet site of completely any dimension.

In any case DomainRacer will transfer your web site totally free and assist you to get it up and operating on one among our SSD servers. The hyperlinks beneath present added data on Managed WordPress Internet hosting.

Cheap hosting service suppliers use one other trick to entice customers to purchase their service. Pricing in our checklist of cheap internet hosts relies on the regular month-to-month costs, with no reductions applied for the starter plans.
Re: How To Get Free Server Hosting And Domain by PattyGibbs(f): 7:40am On Sep 22, 2018
Look no further - we have your needs covered!

Each of our free hosting plans includes a free domain name of your choice.

Choose the free get more low-cost unlimited reseller hosting guide that fits your needs best and start to create a free website today with full PHP, MySQL support. Upload your files via FTP or Web file manager and see your website grow!

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me If You Need An App For Your Business / The Best Hosting And Domain Registrar Company In Nigeria. / [www.spamstuff.cc] Sell Smtp, Cpanel, Shell, Rdp, Mailer, Scampage, Email Pass,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.