Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Taprap Limited - Worst Hosting And Domain Purchase Company - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Taprap Limited - Worst Hosting And Domain Purchase Company (1458 Views)

REVIEW: Speedhost247 Is The Best Affordable And Good Hosting Service Currently / He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? / SMT Hosting Is D Worst Hosting I Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taprap Limited - Worst Hosting And Domain Purchase Company by donsheddy1(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
Taprap Nigeria is Nigerias worst domain and hosting company in Nigeria. I paid for a domain name and it was made available to me in aproximately one week. cry . I even have to call the company and they are just filled with excuses. I decided to run a random check on the company and now found out that it is been runned by an incompetent man called "IKENNA ACHIMALO"

>>>DO NOT HOST WITH THIS COMPANY PLS<<<
Re: Taprap Limited - Worst Hosting And Domain Purchase Company by 5hyguy: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
utiware.net is another useles company, please run away from them
Re: Taprap Limited - Worst Hosting And Domain Purchase Company by kingthreat(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
ihostafrica.com is another piece of junk.
Re: Taprap Limited - Worst Hosting And Domain Purchase Company by donsheddy1(m): 8:09am On Nov 27, 2013
5hyguy: utiware.net is another useles company, please run away from them
I agree with you. They even got my friends file erased without prior notice and all they could do was apologize.
Re: Taprap Limited - Worst Hosting And Domain Purchase Company by 5hyguy: 9:11am On Nov 27, 2013
donsheddy1: I agree with you. They even got my friends file erased without prior notice and all they could do was apologize.
lolz very useless people
Re: Taprap Limited - Worst Hosting And Domain Purchase Company by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2013
That is what you get when you sacrifice quality for quantity. Majority of web host companies in Nigeria are Hosting Resellers. They buy hosting plans from renowned web hosting companies and sell piece by piece to Nigerian that do not know their right from their left. They make money off you and still give you crap in terms of service delivery. I have had my own share of naija host companies and I know better now. I will never host any of my website with a Naija based company again. They will surely ruin your business. Please don't get me wrong, not all of them are bad, there are still some reliable ones out there, but they are just very few.
Word of advise, look for a reliable US or UK based host company and your website will be online 99.9% of the time.

1 Like

Re: Taprap Limited - Worst Hosting And Domain Purchase Company by donsheddy1(m): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
yemdeb: That is what you get when you sacrifice quality for quantity. Majority of web host companies in Nigeria are Hosting Resellers. They buy hosting plans from renowned web hosting companies and sell piece by piece to Nigerian that do not know their right from their left. They make money off you and still give you crap in terms of service delivery. I have had my own share of naija host companies and I know better now. I will never host any of my website with a Naija based company again. They will surely ruin your business. Please don't get me wrong, not all of them are bad, there are still some reliable ones out there, but they are just very few.
Word of advise, look for a reliable US or UK based host company and your website will be online 99.9% of the time.

Yes you're right but sometimes you need to also consider that this US / UK host don't offer u a .com.ng domain and when ur clients need this service what do you do? For me I chose whogohost: theyvery reliable. Every thing is done instantly without any delays. Yours is to follow the process given. Their customer service is just so okay maybe u should try them out for yourself
Re: Taprap Limited - Worst Hosting And Domain Purchase Company by mj(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
Do people still use Nigeria host company's? Ihostafrica,Smartweb, etc have really dealt with me in the past, not any longer.
Re: Taprap Limited - Worst Hosting And Domain Purchase Company by mj(m): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
donsheddy1: Yes you're right but sometimes you need to also consider that this US / UK host don't offer u a .com.ng domain and when ur clients need this service what do you do? For me I chose whogohost: theyvery reliable. Every thing is done instantly without any delays. Yours is to follow the process given. Their customer service is just so okay maybe u should try them out for yourself

You are right, I use Whogohost for the purchase of Nigerian domain, i dont host with them.
Re: Taprap Limited - Worst Hosting And Domain Purchase Company by 5hyguy: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
qservers.net is nigerian hosting company, they are very reliable
Re: Taprap Limited - Worst Hosting And Domain Purchase Company by bizfirst: 7:05am On Nov 28, 2013
NEVER HOST OR PURCHASE A DOMAIN NAME WITH A NIGERIAN HOST/REGISTRAR!

I may sound unpatriotic, but the truth is that most of my countrymen still do not understand what business integrity and professionalism mean. For something that feeds me, believe me, I'll never be blindly patriotic!

There are many solutions that are both professional and serious about making you succeed. A few of them include godaddy, blue host and arvixe. There are many more to choose from.

Next time, when you see any Nigerian company running webhosting/domain registration, please, know its time to flee!

Times may change this trend...but for now, Naija hosts are simply NO GO AREA!
Re: Taprap Limited - Worst Hosting And Domain Purchase Company by emmyobi2004: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
Pls does anyone know what i can do if am defrauded by a webhost like taprap.net.
For a year now i bought a website till date i cannot use it, emailed them on several occasion, sent several client request, even called severally, now they no longer pick my calls. Pls someone what do I do
Re: Taprap Limited - Worst Hosting And Domain Purchase Company by donsheddy1(m): 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
emmyobi2004:
Pls does anyone know what i can do if am defrauded by a webhost like taprap.net.
For a year now i bought a website till date i cannot use it, emailed them on several occasion, sent several client request, even called severally, now they no longer pick my calls. Pls someone what do I do
It's already a year. Get a new domain from another reliable registrar.
Re: Taprap Limited - Worst Hosting And Domain Purchase Company by emmyobi2004: 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
its just eight months, not yet one year. The point is i need that domain name, how can I cancel my registration with them and use the name on another host?
Re: Taprap Limited - Worst Hosting And Domain Purchase Company by timblast: 1:30am On Aug 10, 2016
Truth be told alot Nigerian Host so terrible but their are still very good and excellent ones... on of this is flamexhosting.com have hosted my website with them for almost 2year, have never had a downtime and the speed is excellent and interestingly they designed my website free for one of their accounts and when i deleted an email they helped me recover it.
they eve go as far as calling you to make sure everything is ok, so i must say their are still very good ones

(1) (Reply)

Need Help HTML+CSS+XML / Adsense Account For Sale / How To Configure Admin Panel Of Nairaland Clone Script.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.