Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches (10956 Views)

The Caribbean Islands Where Indigenes Speak Igbo And Yoruba / Caribbean Indigenes Speak Igbo & Yoruba Languages / Best Wedding Pics, (urhobo Guy Vs Caribbean Model) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
Also the Caribbean waters are warm, while the waters of the Atlantic ocean are cold as hell. Remember Titanic...?
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Thank u strangehold
I wonder about the kind of geography you did in primary school Onila

u welcome.
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by onila(f): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
Stranglehold:

u welcome.
angry
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by onila(f): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
Stranglehold: Also the Caribbean waters are warm, while the waters of the Atlantic ocean are cold as hell. Remember Titanic...?
the caribbean islands also borders the alantic

1 Like

Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
onila: angry

lipsrsealed
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
onila: the caribbean islands also borders the alantic

Actually I think I am incorrect.

The caribbean sea is actually within the Atlantic ocean, it is not seperate. The borders are the Gulf of Mexico, the Coast of the South American and Central American countries, the bottom southern side of the islands Cuba , Hispanola & Puerto Rico and the west side of the lesser Antilles Islands.
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
At this level the waters are mixed x+y = z doesn't mean z= x or z= y

Onila did u read the link I pasted?
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by onila(f): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: At this level the waters are mixed x+y = z doesn't mean z= x or z= y

Onila did u read the link I pasted?
angry
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by onila(f): 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
Stranglehold:

Actually I think I am incorrect.

The caribbean sea is actually within the Atlantic ocean, it is not seperate. The borders are the Gulf of Mexico, the Coast of the South American and Central American countries, the bottom southern side of the islands Cuba , Hispanola & Puerto Rico and the west side of the lesser Antilles Islands.
i think the Caribbean islands beaches are mixed with other sources
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by Ejine(m): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
Afam4eva: The problem with Nigerian beaches arte with the people and not beach itself. It's also in Nigeria that people wear wedding gowns and baggy jeans to a beach. No bikini, no nothing.

You want the women to show their nasty, shapeless, patchy, bleached assses?

Biko, it's a good thing they're wearing those shorts. If possible sef, make dem wear military fatigue so as to spare us the horror show.

How many times you don see Omotola or Rita Dominic or any Nollywood actress in full bikini?

Mbanu. When they wear their bikinis, dem dey normally tie wrapper for the waist area so you no go see their inner thighs because na dat part of their body wey de bleaching cream no reach.

If they should come out stark nakeed for you, you fit think say na black boxers dem wear, because their thigh areas black as hell, since dem dey normally forget to rub the TURA for dat part.

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
onila: angry
go take a walk in the politic section, na wa ooo
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by onila(f): 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
Ejiné:

You want the women to show their nasty, shapeless, patchy, bleached assses?

Biko, it's a good thing they're wearing those shorts. If possible sef, make dem wear military fatigue so as to spare us the horror show.

How many times you don see Omotola or Rita Dominic or any Nollywood actress in full bikini?

Mbanu. When they wear their bikinis, dem dey normally tie wrapper for the waist area so you no go see their inner thighs because na dat part of their body wey de bleaching cream no reach.

If they should come out stark nakeed for you, you fit think say na black boxers dem wear, because their thigh areas black as hell, since dem dey normally forget to rub the TURA for dat part.
undecided
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
onila: i think the Caribbean islands beaches are mixed with other sources

Yeah. Would you ever visit a Caribbean beach onila? smiley

If so which island?
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by onila(f): 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
Stranglehold:

Yeah. Would you ever visit a Caribbean beach onila? smiley

If so which island?

bahamas

jamaica

trinidad

st lucia

barbados
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
onila:

bahamas

jamaica

trinidad

st lucia

barbados

What's the meaning of "shebi"?
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by onila(f): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

What's the meaning of "shebi"?

IT MEAns like why na? also means the truth

example

you are going to leave me for that girl, shebi?
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
onila:

IT MEAns like why na? also means the truth

example

you are going to leave me for that girl, shebi?
Thanks.
But in naija baby, the dude says shebi you from Ghana? What does it mean in this context?
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by onila(f): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Thanks.
But in naija baby, the dude says shebi you from Ghana? What does it mean in this context?

he thinks yr from ghana but hes not 100% sure or he might be saying how come you dont like ghana banku and okro soup. .shebi yr from ghana?
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
onila:

he thinks yr from ghana but hes not 100% sure or he might be saying how come you dont like ghana banku and okro soup. .shebi yr from ghana?

Thank u
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
onila:

So when he says, I don't hear what u saying, shebi you from Ghana, that means he is mocking Ghanaian accent right?
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by onila(f): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

So when he says, I don't hear what u saying, shebi you from Ghana, that means he is mocking Ghanaian accent right?
yea mocking true

but not always the case

he might be mocking you without the intention of hurting/teasing you
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
Yeaa the worst things on this earth are done with the best intentions.
grin grin
Naijan mocking someone's accent lmao
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by onila(f): 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Yeaa the worst things on this earth are done with the best intentions.
grin grin
Naijan mocking someone's accent lmao
bamenda accent sucks

alex song accent sucks
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
onila: bamenda accent sucks

alex song accent sucks

Suck as in?
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by onila(f): 11:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Suck as in?
unpleasant to the ear
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
onila: unpleasant to the ear

Okay, at least you hear what they are saying
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by Crayola1: 12:35am On Apr 26, 2013
Water temp and depth affect ocean near the shore. Nigeria has deep water ocean around it. Near Siera Leone, Gambia, and Senegal the water looks more like the water in the other photos.
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by Kairoseki77: 4:12am On Apr 27, 2013
The illiteracy of some fools in this thread sha!

Every ocean is blue!!!

Next you'll be telling me that the sky is only blue over America.
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 27, 2013
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 27, 2013
onila:

bahamas

jamaica

trinidad

st lucia

barbados

The Bahamas is way to Americanized. undecided

Barbados is the best on your list. cool
Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

[size=18pt]The Bahamas is way to Americanized. undecided[/size]

Barbados is the best on your list. cool

GBAM!!

i have no interest going there or US.VI.

The only thing saving Puerto Rico is the "pride" of the people and the fact that they predominantly speak spanish which helps give them a unique flavor.

for sure I'd visit PR!! cool but the other two nah.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
Michaeljones36: The illiteracy of some fools in this thread sha!

Every ocean is blue!!!

Next you'll be telling me that the sky is only blue over America.

grin grin

she is talking about maintenance.
it's a fact the caribbean beaches are world class..after all the islands themselves are tourist attractions so people who invest in our resorts will make damn sure that littering of any kind is not tolerated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Idoma Traditional Attires. / Why Do (some) Nigerians Abroad Despise Black Americans? / How Do You Define A Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.