Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? (17277 Views)

Nigeria Info FM Begins Transmission In Port Harcourt / New On Radio: Nigeria Info 99.3fm Hits The Lagos Airwaves / Matse Uwatse Quits Wazobia FM For 93.9 Nigeria Info Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by Ezemmuo1: 2:41pm On May 03, 2013
Tot radio was for my granny in the village,I mean is it not the exclusive preserve of retirees and old people?maybe my grandma will explain more about this maths girl for me.
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by DTruSon(m): 2:50pm On May 03, 2013
T-john:
Matse is very intelligent and she doesn't dabble into topics she is not sure of, i don't see her as arrogant, just a confident lady

Granted, Matse is quite intellient and could confidently hold her own among her peers in the on-air arena, especially when compared to some others with Contrived foreign accents in Nigeria info's sister station Cool fm.

But without running the risk of joining the band wagon of unnecessary fault finders, all those qualities pale out in the face of the haughty and condescending attitudes she sometimes display to callers during her radio prgrammes, especially those with dissenting opinions on issues.

It would be expedient if she could take time work on her attitudes.

It will go along way to further expand her teaming fan base.

#just my 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by May5(f): 3:03pm On May 03, 2013
neksummi: I no know am sef!
even if you don't know her you 've read all that was writtten about her

1 Like

Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 03, 2013
I advice we do not allow our children to listen to WAZOBIA FM. Their programmes are not educative at all. All their news hover around 'Anaconda and some rubbish talks.

1 Like

Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 03, 2013
nok ok
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by Truetalk(m): 3:14pm On May 03, 2013
[email][/email]i enjoyed her days @ wazobia fm...she is original bur i dont really enjoy her presently @ nigeria info ...[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 03, 2013
Will hit that tho
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by ocelot2006(m): 3:27pm On May 03, 2013
Der_Fuhrer: People still listen to radio in 2013?! I'll be goddamed!

And what do you listen to?
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by mkoabiola: 3:30pm On May 03, 2013
bewitching: Wor wor itsekiri woman,her real date of birth is 1971 not. 1981
Hw u take knw?nawa ooooo.
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by miqos02(m): 3:36pm On May 03, 2013
ZACHIE:

She first attended John F. Kennedy International school in Effurun, then Our Lady's High School Effurun before moving to Federal Government College Warri. She later proceeded to Delta State University, Abraka, and had a year abroad course in French studies at Village du Benin, Togo. Matse is presently pursuing a second degree. She hosts HARD FACTS with Chuks
Awards

Togo too na abroad

6 Likes

Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by miqos02(m): 3:39pm On May 03, 2013
mko abiola: I listened wen she was stil@wazobia fm.
Gv to matshe any day any time.
I don't see any trait of arrogance in her,though I don't listen to her prog ever snc she hasw move to nig info.
wazobia, cool fm and nigeria info are managed by the same firm

1 Like

Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by MrMurdah: 3:44pm On May 03, 2013
She is a dumb-ass nitwit.

With a forehead that can eclipse the sun.

She worked in Wazobia fm before moving to Nigeriainfo.

She feels she is better with her peers in Wazobia fm because she feels she has "stepped up".

When Chuks from STV joined Nigeria info...she was consistently offish and rude to him on air.

Chuks always took on the chin and eventually she was called to order during one of the in-house meetings on a fateful friday.

She uses words on air without confirming the pronunciation.

She uses them out of context.

She chooses her friends, feels she belongs to the hip class.

What a wuss'

7 Likes

Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by tissot84: 3:44pm On May 03, 2013
Reyspin: Haven't you guyz noticed that almost all the staffs of Nigeria Info , Cool Fm and Wazobia are very Cocky... I hardly tune to those disrespectful radio stations... Like Freeze, Matse and others.... They let deir presumed Celebrity status get into their Head and they avnt forgotten dat wivout d Listeners Radio is just a lousy electronic box... I loathe them!!!!

Thanx. if the OP thinks she is rude then don't come hia to tell us, just stand up and change the station or rather sit down and make use of the remote. they no force u listen to Matse. U have so many options. we have like almost 15 radio stations in lagos
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by ibitomisi: 3:47pm On May 03, 2013
well there is[color=#006600][/color] better..................................................
no human without flaws, lets keep watching the good side of our fellow being we'll get to appreciate them better.
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by deor03(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2013
I don't like her approach to discussion, likewise Chuks. Once you don't tow their line of arguments, they become unfriendly and wanna rush you off the phone as fast as possible.

Tolulope Adeleru, isn't bad, but she has not fully "relocated" back to naija. Her programmes ( Seun has no visibility, he sulks to Tolu too much) are too westernized for her Audience

2 Likes

Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by ibitomisi: 3:50pm On May 03, 2013
well there is[color=#006600][/color] better..................................................
no human without flaws, lets keep watching the good side of our fellow being we'll get to appreciate them better. you can really see that from my comment
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by buJu234: 3:58pm On May 03, 2013
hmmm... am not really surprised sha... cos wen i was living in warri as a young boy with my parents over 20yrs ago
those girls that attended "John F. Kennedy International school" ; "Aunty Rose" and St. Louis private school ... always
have attitude problem...

The way they talk to others; always feeling superior ....
They can rubbish u eh... with their Oral & queen english style.

And u knw the average warri boy hardly speak those Oral & queen english na Pigin e dey speak...

Well let her grow up...

1 Like

Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 03, 2013
ocelot2006:

And what do you listen to?

He listens to TV
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:06pm On May 03, 2013
what religion does she believe in

Traditional Religion or is she another slave believing in christianity
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by agohavivi(f): 4:31pm On May 03, 2013
You obviously don't have a ride neither do you move around in one cos if you do, you'll have no excuse to spew such rubbish.
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 03, 2013
Matse uwatse o, tolulope adeleru o...almost all nigeria info presenters are rude. They hang up on people anyhow, speak too sternly. I think it's due to overconfidence. They should learn 2 calm down.
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by decepticos(m): 6:12pm On May 03, 2013
well they claim to want to take more calls dats usually their major "reason" asides Alibaba on the naija info, wazobia, and cool fm family, d rest are rude and seem to think all Nigerians are born to "fire" english. I stopped listening to cool fm when Dan left, and wazobia once naija info aired, now i'm no where near lagos so they are on their own.
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by nyabingi(m): 6:13pm On May 03, 2013
Mr Murdah: She is a dumb-ass nitwit.

With a forehead that can eclipse the sun.

She worked in Wazobia fm before moving to Nigeriainfo.

She feels she is better with her peers in Wazobia fm because she feels she has "stepped up".

When Chuks from STV joined Nigeria info...she was consistently offish and rude to him on air.

Chuks always took on the chin and eventually she was called to order during one of the in-house meetings on a fateful friday.

She uses them out of context.

She chooses her friends, feels she belongs to the hip class.

What a wuss'

you are on point here, i hate to join the band wagon when it comes to public discourse , am a regular listener to Nigeria Info and must confess that the station is a force to be re-conned with in the Nigerian broadcasting arena, but the subject here is Matse and i will not fail to state that she would be more useful at Wazobia Fm cos the crew at Nigeria Info are way above her psychic, whenever she presents a program she usually feels no one knows a subject better than her and obviously she usually rejects other people's views especially when the subject matter is on religion in fact in most time she denies the existence of the God deity. If you are a regular listener of Nigeria Info and you listen to chucks or the boss lady you would agree with me that radio call-in programs is all about listening to people's view and respecting their view even when you thing contrary but for matse its not so. Most of the times also she uses English pronunciations and words that are out of order, the lady should be taken back to wazobia fm to present in pidgin, that's where she belong.

She uses words on air without confirming the pronunciation.

2 Likes

Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 03, 2013
Make una live am, No wonder she never marry.. wink She go tey for there
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by freebreezeyz(m): 6:24pm On May 03, 2013
there is absolutely NOTHING SPECTACULAR ABOUT HER. her style is more or less like something any1 can do. She is just THERE. and YES....she could be rude some tyms....FOR NO REASON ACTUALLY.....Sincerely i believe there is a mien expected of a professional radio presenter....Most naija presenters are lacking it. If uar looking for an expert presenter who knows his job well all round, & also knows how to STYLISHLY handle equally RUDE callers, den u have it in CHAZ B!!....

My thoughts though...........

2 Likes

Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by vitodorado: 6:51pm On May 03, 2013
I thought i was the only one who noticed this. i even had to call her last week on her programme pointing this fact to her. All she had to say was that i was not used to the way she talks . Shocking!

1 Like

Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by ChiSun27(m): 6:53pm On May 03, 2013
emilyone: prefare her to Tolulope Adeleru

obviously, u v not bn listening to Tolulope Adeleru cus she's equally gud at wat she does...but I dont doubt d indebth analytical skills of Matse Uwatse.
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by lonelydude: 6:56pm On May 03, 2013
I really feel for this lady you are stroking.

I believe it's a weakness on her part that needs to be addressed. I'm not sure if she's got a mentor in the broadcasting industry because that will help her a great if she seeks for advice.

In the meantime, I think it'll be kind of us to stop raining abuses on her as I believe She should be aware of what is being said about her on this site and many more out there.

I noticed she's not been around for her programme hard facts for some days now.Who knows why perhaps she got freaked out.

Make una take am easy with her I beg una.

SOMETHING TELLS ME SOMEONE (HER ENEMY PERHAPS) IN EITHER NAIJAINFO, COOL FM, OR WAZOBIA POSSIBLY STARTED ALL THESE ALLEGATIONS.I KNOW THERE ARE MANY PRESENTERS WHO DISPLAY WORSE BEHAVIOUR. WHY MATSE?

May God continually bless you MATSE.I love you but God loves you the most.
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by zugoboss(m): 7:01pm On May 03, 2013
I guess u don't drive & u're ill-informed. Radio still remains one of the best means of mass communication.
Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by Criticalobs: 7:10pm On May 03, 2013
Matse has no depth at all she has aired several false news items, lack manners, speaks bad English and markets mediocrity on air and must be told so that she can amend her ways. It is surprising how she came by those awards, there several presenters that best qualify for these awards. I hope the organizers are fair and transparent - she does not merit those awards not even when the contest is restricted to Nigerian info alone. Infact Nigerian info, Wazobia Fm and Cool Fm must make conscious effort to hire right, experienced and mature presenters not these 'baby presenters' with due respect and apology to the few exceptions among them.

1 Like

Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by ZACHIE: 7:10pm On May 03, 2013
miqos02:
Togo too na abroad
abeg, ask WIKIPEDIA.

Abroad in English is away from where you stand.
Even seeds you can spread or send abroad.
Go back to school and reread Michael West dictionary

1 Like

Re: Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? by aderemi457(m): 7:52pm On May 03, 2013
Well, if she's married, i pity her husband and if she's not, i pity her husband to be/boyfriend. SHE THINKS SHE KNOWS IT ALL MOST TIMES AND INSISTS ON HER OPINION CONCERNING ISSUES WITHOUT ANY CONSIDERATION TO WHAT THE OTHER PARTY IS TRYING TO SAY/POINT OUT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's EP ‘Sugarcane' Tracklist / Efe – Based On Logistics (official Video) / What Are your Top 10 Naija Hip Hop Tracks Of 2009?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.