Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Innovative E-commerce Global Franchise Just Arriving Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innovative E-commerce Global Franchise Just Arriving Nigeria (1248 Views)

Volkswagen Transporter Arriving For Sale !! / Top 8 Trusted E-commerce Website In Nigeria / Mr Biggs Franchise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Innovative E-commerce Global Franchise Just Arriving Nigeria by Congruent(m): 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
Creating Millionaires Through An Innovative E-Commerce Global Business Model - Join us FREE online on Saturday, Sept 21 2013 at 3pm NG time.

Click here for details: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/182445770

A Unique Global Business Development Opportunity exists for entrepreneurial people with experience in marketing, sales, recruitment and training fields, to become part of our growing, dynamic company with offices all over the world.

You can work from your resident country and will benefit from the training and mentoring provided by our industry leaders. This will allow you to use your existing and newly developed skills, to maximize the effectiveness of our e-commerce based business.

Those who are the most successful, utilize our training applications to the fullest and subsequently earn the largest incomes.

Seamless Business Model

Create a million dollar income from anywhere in the world! The global business model allows you to make money 24/7 globally, regardless of where you live.

Global Support & Training

Regardless of your background or skills sets, this opportunity has the global support and training that can make you a millionaire. You bring the desire to want more, and this opportunity will provide you the ways to achieve it.

Residual Income

This is the ability to literally make money while you sleep! This opportunity will allow you to create a residual income stream that will change your life forever. Never again will you have to live pay cheque to pay cheque.

Leverage & Time Freedom

You become part of a team that earns you money as you leverage on each other. Your ability to make money is no more limited to your time, experience and skills set, you'll be part of a team where your effort and contribution is multiplied a thousand fold. Like they say, even 50% of the effort of 100 people is better than 100% of your effort, either as an employee, or biz owner.

REGISTER HERE FOR OUR FREE online info session on Saturday, Sept 21, from 3-4pm NG time. Click here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/182445770

You can also contact me directly for details:
Email:omniglobalgroup@gmail.com
BB PIN:2885A480

To your success!
Re: Innovative E-commerce Global Franchise Just Arriving Nigeria by Congruent(m): 4:33am On Jun 16, 2013
Our Biz Partner from Nigeria gets FREE trip to Paris_All Expenses Paid! (As we continue to create Millionaires)

Our Biz Model Delivers Results and helps you live your Dreams. Join us online on Saturday, Sept 21, 2013 for info. Click here for details: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/182445770

I am living proof that all you need to live the life of your dreams is a simple business model with a track record like NHT Global. Seeing is believing...why not come take a look.

Join us online for a FREE info session on Saturday, Sept 21, 2013; to see and hear how we and our biz model can help you do same and Live Your Dreams. Click here to register/join us online FREE:https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/182445770

You can also connect with me directly: BB Pin 2885A480
Email: omniglobalgroup@gmail.com
Website: www.nhtglobal.com/nigeriaafrica (click USA for country and English for language, except of course you speak Spanish :-) )
Re: Innovative E-commerce Global Franchise Just Arriving Nigeria by omoobade: 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
I'm willing to move your product in Nigeria and West Africa. I have read through your website. Kindly add me on 26C30AD8

(1) (Reply)

Crude Oil Seller Urgently Needed / Jumia Defraud Me (jumia Are Scammer, Beware Buyer) With Proof!!! / Please Can Somebody Tell Me The Reason The Banned Sending Wu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.