Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

How To Move Back To Nigeria To Start Your Online Fashion Brand - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Move Back To Nigeria To Start Your Online Fashion Brand (626 Views)

Do You Need An Online Fashion Store For Your Business? / Welcome To Whizqueen's Online Fashion Store (bags, Shoes, Wristwatches, Clothes) / Online Fashion Shopping In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Move Back To Nigeria To Start Your Online Fashion Brand by zebo3k: 7:59am On Apr 26, 2013
The fashion world is a high stakes, exciting & challenging one particularly in Nigeria and so when we got the opportunity to interview a young woman who's in the process of moving to Nigeria to set up an online fashion brand, we jumped at it! She moved to the UK over a decade ago to study, and after a very interesting and varied career comprising stints in Graphic Design, Marketing & Public Relations, she's taking the plunge and moving back to Nigeria to carve her own niche in the burgeoning fashion industry. In this revealing interview, she discusses her career path so far and what it is like starting up her business from scratch: the logistics, strategy & planning involved and how she's decided this is the time to flip a new page, explore her passion and take the entrepreneurial route in Nigeria.

http://www.movebacktonigeria.com/blog/im-moving-back-to-nigeria-to-launch-my-online-fashion-brand-and-its-exciting/
Re: How To Move Back To Nigeria To Start Your Online Fashion Brand by Originalsly: 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
Interesting...with her background and experience I believe she can deal with difficulties in Nigeria.I wish her well.

(1) (Reply)

Fashion / In Need Of A Very Good Tailor Around Ilasa / How Can Miss Bayelsa Be D MBGN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.