Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka (14761 Views)

A Nairalander Poses With Davido / A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid / Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by valencia25(m): 8:44am On Apr 26, 2013
Since this is the latest trend, i'll have to feel among too...grin grin

Yes i know.... I am dark wearing black, no condition is permanent cheesy cheesy

Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by tinuolababy(f): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2013
Cool smiley
Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 26, 2013
I can't see you ,too black lipsrsealed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by Larrey(f): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2013
handsome guy with cool complexion
Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by valencia25(m): 9:14am On Apr 26, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
I can't see you ,too black lipsrsealed cheesy
Thank God i've complained already but that was 3yrs ago... grin grin

You should see me now, told you 'No condition is permanent cheesy

Pic Removed now!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by valencia25(m): 9:15am On Apr 26, 2013
Larrey: handsome guy with cool complexion
Thanks Larrey... Proudly 9ja boi!
Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by MeGaStReEt: 9:16am On Apr 26, 2013
@op Who is Doris Simeon and Biola Adebayo? I've never heard of them.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by valencia25(m): 9:21am On Apr 26, 2013
MeGaStReEt: @op Who is Doris Simeon and Biola Adebayo? I've never heard of them.

Doris simeon is the actress stella damascus secretly wed her ex-husband lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 26, 2013
valencia25:
Thank God i've complained already but that was 3yrs ago... grin grin

You should see me now, told you 'No condition is permanent cheesy

Show us your new "condition" tongue
Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by enigmagu1(m): 9:31am On Apr 26, 2013
ppl wey d show unasef wit celebs if dem kidnap una tink say una get money my hand no de o....

cos.....

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 26, 2013
grin those bossoms without bra are tempting. I mean the babe on green top.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by valencia25(m): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Show us your new "condition" tongue
It is with great pleasure that I want to show you my new condition... Take ur pick tongue tongue

You can ask for more.... grin grin

*Pic-removed*

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by valencia25(m): 9:51am On Apr 26, 2013
enigmagu1: ppl wey d show unasef wit celebs if dem kidnap una tink say una get money my hand no de o....

cos.....
Shit!! i no get for account.... If they kidnap me then we'll have to negotiate on how much they will pay me cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 26, 2013
valencia25:
Shit!! i no get for account.... If they kidnap me then we'll have to negotiate on how much they will pay me cheesy cheesy

LOL cheesy
Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by Temismith(f): 10:13am On Apr 26, 2013
Which is u in dat first pix? + dis thread shud be titled *am i hansome?*
Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by valencia25(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2013
Temismith: Which is u in dat first pix? + dis thread shud be titled *am i hansome?*

Ans:1st Question - Look closely

Ans: 2nd Question :- No! I am not Hansome

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by emilyone(f): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2013
emmysenior: grin those bossoms without bra are tempting. I mean the babe on green top.

who tell you say she no wear bra, abi your computer they deceive you?
Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by nikkypearl(f): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2013
U are cute ,u hear? grin
Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by valencia25(m): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2013
nikkypearl: U are cute ,u hear? grin
Thanks Nikkypearl wink
Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by cyril83(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2013
Nigerians are still damn useless....when kids in my country are busy doing research, young and able body in nigeria are busy taking pictures with celeb....fvck! what a country.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 26, 2013
make person link me with celebrity.. i gats make front page lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by djeezy(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2013
Nothing to post.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by Larrey(f): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2013
cyril83: Nigerians are still damn useless....
why?
Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2013
That boy is too black
Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 26, 2013
Op, did you yansh any of them?
Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by eazysally: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2013
It is high time I go to my village snap with a masquerade (bkos they are celebs in the village) then post it on NL, am very sure it will make front page.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2013
cyril83: Nigerians are still damn useless....when kids in my country are busy doing research, young and able body in nigeria are busy taking pictures with celeb....fvck! what a country.

And of all your "83" yrs researching, what have u discovered U beta take it easy and learn to enjoy life. Valencia, I see u wink.

21 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by sunnshyn(f): 11:45am On Apr 26, 2013
I dont like your choice of shirts...from 3 years ago to this very day....you didnt ask anyway, dont mind me. You are dark and cool all the same... smiley
Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2013
Is this now the in-thing?
Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by Soso990240(m): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2013
Ar these ones celebrities? *slaps op*
Re: Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka by Soso990240(m): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2013
Bt Op u be like Angel of darkness..burnt offering.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Return To Gospel - Asu Ekiye To Waje / Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You / Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.