Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze (39303 Views)

A Nairalander Poses With Davido / A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid / Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2013
Some of my movements around the globe

Hey guys and chics. Do you know what is trending now.
Your pictures with any celeb.

Frontpage

pic 1 - pic 1 - On my way back from Helsinki Finland to Paris France, I asked this Pilot of Ryan air to allow me to take pictures inside the cock pit.. He agreed.

Pic 2 - With Ifeanyi Udeze. I met him at the WestBanhof Vienna train station in Austria

Pic 3 - With Tuface In African Kitchen , Gein Area of Biljmer amsterdam Holland

Pic 4 - With Dabby in Tourist Garden Asaba. Dabby is a Ugandan tail who visited me at Asaba Nigeria.
(And for some of you who think that every man you meet online is going to steal your money and blackberry, ask Miss Dabby from Kampala cos she wants to come again. A week in Asaba and Enugu was apparently not enough)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 25, 2013
they give you VIP ticket, you save am for one year?

ermmm...nice pic grin
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Ejine(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2013
O boy, just begin dey jog oh. Before it gets too late.

I'm sure you know what I mean grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2013
Ejiné: O boy, just begin dey jog oh. Before it gets too late.

I'm sure you know what I mean grin shocked

I get you. I lost those pounds three many years ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by angelTI(f): 11:57am On Apr 25, 2013
we don c am. congrats
wo is next to display his/her pic?
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by IAMBREEZY: 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
So na picture they rain now,ok let me post mine with OBAMA

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Thok(m): 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
Chei, make i go snap with Iya Basira 4 buka.. Frontpage things.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
E go everly make front page sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
ZUBY77:

I get you. I lost those pounds three many years ago
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by BarryX(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
2006 is like 7yrs which is a whooping 84months 30660 days ago Baba..ah ah Post newer pix bro not some Old school
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
we don see am, next please angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
BarryX: 2006 is like 7yrs which is a whooping 84months 30660 days ago Baba..ah ah Post newer pix bro not some Old school

Ok, have them.

Picture 1 - At Notre Dame Cathedral Paris 2011. I met these two cuban chics. Cool.

Picture 2 - One of them cuban tails going back with me to pray for me in my hotel room. I like prayers

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
Pict 1 - Sightseeing at the famous Paris eiffel tower. The tallest structure in Europe

Pict 2

With One Bishop Bernie something at a concert in Amsterdam, the Neds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2013
1 - White Xmas at the Amsterdam Central square

2 - With jennifer in a party in Berlin Germany.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ednut1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2013
ZUBY77:

Ok, have them.

picture one - at Notre Dame cathedral Paris 2011. I met these two cuban chics. Cook.

Picture 2 - one of them cuban tails going back with me to PRAY for me in my hotel room. I like prayers
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Seun(m): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
@ZUBY77: The first two pictures are low quality pictures. Please replace them with high quality pictures if you want to hit the home page.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
Seun: @ZUBY77: The first two pictures are low quality pictures. Please replace them with high quality pictures if you want to hit the home page.

Ok.. I am doing that right away.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by vizboy(m): 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
Nice photosnaping. But wait you sure say no be photoshop
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
Seun: @ZUBY77: The first two pictures are low quality pictures. Please replace them with high quality pictures if you want to hit the home page.
Haba seun, even the guy who posed with one tonto dike made frontpage with his terrible picture talkmore of zuby.

Stop the ojoro and place him on fp.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
vizboy: Nice photosnaping. But wait you sure say no be photoshop

If i want to photoshop, i will try using Jesus, Pope, Obama, Clinton and Bill Gate.
Not some cheap Cuban girls looking for easy money In Paris Champs Ellisse

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by vizboy(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
ZUBY77:

If i want to photoshop, i will try using Jesus, Pope, Obama, Clinton and Bill Gate.
Not some cheap Cuban girls looking for easy money In Paris Champs Ellisse
ok boss
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
With Okocha back in Vilamora Algerve Portugal. That place super eagles always uses when getting ready for nations cup.

2 - At the olympic stadium Berlin in 2006. That was Hertha Berlin vs Bayern Munich and i saw Oliver Khan (that ugly german golie) and co... Got a vip ticket for this game from Solomon Okoronkwo.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by horlajide: 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
Seun: @ZUBY77: Please replace them with high quality pictures if you want to hit the home page.

I hope the high quality pix i have with the following will be considered for frontpage

-the regional chairman of NURTW of my area

-Aunty Tawa (she sells tuwo at abe igi)she is popular among we the resident cos she caters for our tommy

-musa and kabiru:very reliable hausa boiz who provide me with water in their jerrycans anytym LSWC strikes

-"capon d don"(he heads the aiye fraternity in one of the higher institutions)

Mr. Seun Osewa patiently awaiting your reply

7 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by chukxie(m): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
Nice!
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
This is Ukraine. Went there from Austria, Via Bratislava Slovakia...

I was caught by some east European soldiers at the triangle border of austria, hungary and slovakia. Spent 2 hours before they could find a woman who understands English.

Woman - Where are you from?
Me - Nigeria

Woman - Where are you going?
Me - Ukraine

Woman - To do what?
Me - To buy used cloths.

Woman - Do you have your Identity card?
Me - (Hands her my green international passport with NIGERIA boldly written on it) Yes.

Woman - (Speaks German)Ahh! Andrer Nigeriana. Tells the militias that i was going for business and that i am not a spy.

That was how i escaped from European detention. I never crossed over to eastern europe again since then. Let them stay with their stocks

Pic - A business transacton going on in Ukraine between me and a man i met and contacted through the internet.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
Guy i like all your pics . . . you correct. i forgot to add, give me one of the girl for that pic. Thanks.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by imperiouxx(m): 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
It's like posing with celebrities is now in vogue. Where is Obama sef, Beyounce, Rihanna or Snoop dog.gy dog. Why you guys no dey pass my area. angry angry I like to hit the frontpage with a title "Nairalander Poses with the American President or American Celebrities"
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Goldenheart(m): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
Wetin Man No Go see.....

#Ajala Travels all over the world#

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by redcliff: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
[size=14pt]Nna Bros i hail thee. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by An0nimus: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
OP don vex lol..una dey find celeb pics shey? make una wait, more still dey come.

@Op abeg upload the one wey two of us snap with SuperEagles for SA with the nations cup trophy..I dey waitgrin
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by elari(m): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
so much detail. me likey
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by onila(f): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
yr enjoying ooo

2 much money now cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses / #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.