Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Muslim Inspired Fashion In China - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Inspired Fashion In China (14449 Views)

Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by dynasty4u: 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
yomalex: what is the difference between 'Arabic' and 'Islamic' ?

Responsible responses please
Arabic is a language of the middle eastern people of Asia, and Islam is a religion that means total submission,obidince, and worship to one true God without associating partner with him. I hope this answers your question
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
No response to PapaBrowne's questions yet?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by IleIfe2(m): 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
dare2think:

Why is it difficult for some muslims to apply the same reason and open mind when dealing with other faiths or faithless people?

Abeg ask the phony dude. tunji on duty grin grin
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by maclatunji: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
HNosegbe: No response to PapaBrowne's questions yet?

It is called thread derailment. If the matter irked him so much, he would have created a thread for it since. It is disgraceful to see Islamic related threads on front page and start asking largely unrelated questions to the topic.
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by PHIPEX(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
HNosegbe: No response to PapaBrowne's questions yet?

Anyone who can answer that question deserves a scholarship to Havard, it's too hard.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by gustdableman(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: Then that is a Nigerian problem not Islam's. Just like you can mention places in Europe where muslims are victimised because of their faith. We should seek to understand that messengers only deliver the message but what you understand of the message is dependent on the individual.

The message( of islam) is, however, clear!
dont even metion europe, Europeans hate moslem soo much, go to eathern europe or france you will know what i mean.... the law there about moslem is very strict.
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by dare2think: 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
maclatunji:

It is called thread derailment. If the matter irked him so much, he would have created a thread for it since. It is disgraceful to see Islamic related threads on front page and start asking largely unrelated questions to the topic.

I hardly see why his questions are unrelated since you wrote about 'reason' and 'openmindedness'.

maclatunji: Islam is easy to understand if you will apply reason and start with an open mind.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by Abujabir24: 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
The problem with you non muslims is that you hate devoted muslims. Let me make it straight. You prefer muslims who practise your life style I.e you like been with muslims who drink like u do, who smoke, who womanise, who party, who fornicates, who commit adultery like u do. Those are d non-bigots muslims u prefer. U despise d ones dat are devoted, the ones having beards on their faces, the ones dat are dressed like alfas, mallams, ustaz etc, the ones dat won't shake hands with a woman. But sorry to say I can't be like them. If the aforementioned things are what will make u to like me if I practice them then u've got the wrong guy. Hope you understand.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by theripper3: 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
Okay, we have seen it but bomb go still blow for Pakistan, iraq or afghanistan today or 2mao. No b islam export b dat?

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by dare2think: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
Abujabir24: The problem with you non muslims is that you hate devoted muslims. Let me make it straight. You prefer muslims who practise your life style I.e you like been with muslims who drink like u do, who smoke, who womanise, who party, who fornicates, who commit adultery like u do. Those are d non-bigots muslims u prefer. U despise d ones dat are devoted, the ones having beards on their faces, the ones dat are dressed like alfas, mallams, ustaz etc, the ones dat won't shake hands with a woman. But sorry to say I can't be like them. If the aforementioned things are what will make u to like me if I practice them then u've got the wrong guy. Hope you understand.

undecided undecided

Erm

ok.
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by theripper3: 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
Abujabir24: The problem with you non muslims is that you hate devoted muslims. Let me make it straight. You prefer muslims who practise your life style I.e you like been with muslims who drink like u do, who smoke, who womanise, who party, who fornicates, who commit adultery like u do. Those are d non-bigots muslims u prefer. U despise d ones dat are devoted, the ones having beards on their faces, the ones dat are dressed like alfas, mallams, ustaz etc, the ones dat won't shake hands with a woman. But sorry to say I can't be like them. If the aforementioned things are what will make u to like me if I practice them then u've got the wrong guy. Hope you understand.

Shaking hands with a female gives u a hard on. Say the truth and shame shaitan. Who gets to indoctrinate these suicide bombers and almajiris?

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by maclatunji: 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2013
dare2think:

I hardly see why his questions are unrelated since you wrote about 'reason' and 'openmindedness'.

Simple, you create another thread. Openmindedness does not translate to disorder and anarchy.
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by tearie: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2013

Are you trying to say that every non-muslim in essence fornicates, smokes, parties, drinks etc. Is it impossible that there are adherents of other religions (not just Christians o) who never do these things? Why d'you make it sound as if every non-muslim is immoral? BTW, I'm no hater. That just sounded, com se dice... not right.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by tearie: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2013

Are you trying to say that every non-muslim in essence fornicates, smokes, parties, drinks etc. Is it impossible that there are adherents of other religions (not just Christians o) who never do these things? Why d'you make it sound as if every non-muslim is immoral? BTW, I'm no hater. That just sounded, com se dice... not right.
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by dare2think: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
maclatunji:

Simple, you create another thread. Openmindedness does not translate to disorder and anarchy.

Where in his post did you denote disorder and anarchy
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by Paschal007: 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
See muslim fashion and runway models.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by Cocodiva: 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Let me put things in better perspective.

Why are there countless mosques in United states,UK and other Chhristian nations worldwide, but In Saudi Arabia churches are not allowed. In Qatar Churches are not allowed.
Why do muslims want the right to wear the hijab everywhere they go and wouldnt allow non muslims dress the way they want in their own countries?

Like it or not,Islam came to standardize everything that came before it.it is the yardstick of the muslims.So, a muslim uses the Quranic teachings to regulate his/her life.A muslim does not believe in freedom of everything he/she does in life.He weighs it by the teachings of the Quran.so if the Quran orders muslim women to dress in a modest way to guard both the women and men of that society from immoral acts why in the world would the government allow non-muslim women in that same place to dress "as they like"? Figure it out.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by PENMIGHT(m): 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
gustdableman: dont even metion europe, Europeans hate moslem soo much, go to eathern europe or france you will know what i mean.... the law there about moslem is very strict.
Thank you. The only reason why muslims in Bosnia were exterminated was ' how could we allow a muslim state in the heart of Europe'. They can't ridicule Islam with distortions.
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
Coco diva:

Like it or not,Islam came to standardize everything that came before it.it is the yardstick of the muslims.So, a muslim uses the Quranic teachings to regulate his/her life.A muslim does not believe in freedom of everything he/she does in life.He weighs it by the teachings of the Quran.so if the Quran orders muslim women to dress in a modest way to guard both the women and men of that society from immoral acts why in the world would the government allow non-muslim women in that same place to dress "as they like"? Figure it out.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by PENMIGHT(m): 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
' The jews and christian won't (ever) like you until you follow them, renegading in your deen.'

Whomsoever imitates these set of used nations is actually one of them. Anyone,who practise the religion must be surely seen as a stranger. Just like how it started, islam will be seen as a strange thing in the end. But give glad tidings to the strangers.

Muslims that hold on unto their pure deen then will be like someone 'grasping the burning coal' or 'a melted iron'.

But the end is for the believers!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by ParisLove2(f): 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
Coco diva:

Because not everybody believe in your allah or quran. Some think it's absolute rubbish regurgitated from seventh century illiterate arab man. Go figure

1 Like

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by shamson: 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Why are there countless mosques in United states,UK and other Chhristian nations worldwide, but In Saudi Arabia churches are not allowed. In Qatar Churches are not allowed.
Why do muslims want the right to wear the hijab everywhere they go and wouldnt allow non muslims dress the way they want in their own countries?

Is simply because Islam do not tolerate immorality.
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by PENMIGHT(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
Paris-Love:

Because not everybody believe in your allah or quran. Some think it's absolute rubbish regurgitated from seventh century illiterate arab man. Go figure
The 'team islamophobia' won't complete without you. What is it on earth that will happen dt will prevent Paris love not to wander here. They are always gathering to feast here and devour our serenity. We know them all- just like the back of our hands. I call them the Scalar Quantities.

Nothing good comes from them. Why?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by PENMIGHT(m): 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
Paris-Love:

Paris-love, pls believe in Allaah now! I dey beg u now before it is too late.! Pls take no offense o...just a harmless friendly advice.
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by dare2think: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
shamson:

Is simply because Islam do not tolerate immorality.

Then I guess Islamic countries are the most moral in the world!!

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by showietee: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
dare2think:

Why is it difficult for some muslims to apply the same reason and open mind when dealing with other faiths or faithless people?

Maclatunji- lovely.

Bro- islam is truely simple but people get things twisted. Knowledge is the curative for bad information, so this explain beta.
Human they say is dynamic, that just the main reason why everybody can't be equal character wise.
Its same everywhere(in other religion).
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by showietee: 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Islam is a total way of life in which all sphere you can think of is analysed.
Where there is no law, there is no offense. Inavailability of church/churches in some place is due to law and you won't understand this even if i try 2 xplain frm 2day till 2moro cos you're not in the faith & ur sense to it ll be diff.
Mosque/dress in europe is a mata of choice not force.
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by Cocodiva: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
dare2think:

Then I guess Islamic countries are the most moral in the world!!

Yes of course. Got a contrary opinion ?
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by nnofaith: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
Coco diva:

Yes of course. Got a contrary opinion ?
then why do muslims go to america and europe?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by ParisLove2(f): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: The 'team islamophobia' won't complete without you. What is it on earth that will happen dt will prevent Paris love not to wander here. They are always gathering to feast here and devour our serenity. We know them all- just like the back of our hands. I call them the Scalar Quantities.

Nothing good comes from them. Why?

Not only 'islamophobia'. There's a new word in town now. I think it's islamonausea grin i'll dig around for pic description of it.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by ParisLove2(f): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
PEN_MIGHT:
Paris-love, pls believe in Allaah now! I dey beg u now before it is too late.! Pls take no offense o...just a harmless friendly advice.

Are you begging or commanding me? Make up your mind you seem confused and desperate. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Translating 'Allah' As 'God' / Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media / Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.