Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Muslim Inspired Fashion In China - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Inspired Fashion In China (14448 Views)

Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by PENMIGHT(m): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
Paris-Love:

Not only 'islamophobia'. There's a new word in town now. I think it's islamonausea grin i'll dig around for pic description of it.
Why am I not amazed that you are up-to-date in ur specialty.

Trust Paris Love to know everything,anything as long as it potent hate against Islam. You seem to always have an irredeemably bad aura about Islam. Must you always be a leftist! Make me understand,Pls!

Confused? Desperate about what? Nah! But it won't be too much if I beg you to drop ur nauseating ways about Islam and become a muslim. "The worst against Islam are the best in Islam"--- Such truism like this always give me hope about you and your likes.

Besides this hope that you might end up porting to Islam, sincerely I am really fighting it hard within me not to label u an irritant!
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 27, 2013
maclatunji: Islam is easy to understand if you will apply reason and start with an open mind. See how this non-Muslim is explaining Islamic teachings on women's dressing.

The way I am going, I won't be surprised if I visit China someday, I am becoming a bigger fan every day.

Keep repeating those lies, maybe I said maybe you will finally believe in them.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 27, 2013
Abujabir24: The problem with you non muslims is that you hate devoted muslims. Let me make it straight. You prefer muslims who practise your life style I.e you like been with muslims who drink like u do, who smoke, who womanise, who party, who fornicates, who commit adultery like u do. Those are d non-bigots muslims u prefer. U despise d ones dat are devoted, the ones having beards on their faces, the ones dat are dressed like alfas, mallams, ustaz etc, the ones dat won't shake hands with a woman. But sorry to say I can't be like them. If the aforementioned things are what will make u to like me if I practice them then u've got the wrong guy. Hope you understand.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by Richieboyn: 7:25am On Apr 27, 2013
shamson:

Is simply because Islam do not tolerate immorality.

What is ur definition of morality? Just d sexual aspect? What happens to murder? That is a moral way of life that Islam tolerates I guess.
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by Gbamar(f): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2013
Richieboyn:

What is ur definition of morality? Just d sexual aspect? What happens to murder? That is a moral way of life that Islam tolerates I guess.
Really!!! than prove it?
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by bishop4life(m): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: Then that is a Nigerian problem not Islam's. Just like you can mention places in Europe where muslims are victimised because of their faith. We should seek to understand that messengers only deliver the message but what you understand of the message is dependent on the individual.

The message( of islam) is, however, clear!

yes the massage of islam is very clear. If you want to get it, chech countries of the world where terrorism exists.check however which group,sect teaching message.....whateva that is behind it.
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by afrikanns: 10:20am On Apr 28, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Let me put things in better perspective.

Why are there countless mosques in United states,UK and other Chhristian nations worldwide, but In Saudi Arabia churches are not allowed. In Qatar Churches are not allowed.
Why do muslims want the right to wear the hijab everywhere they go and wouldnt allow non muslims dress the way they want in their own countries?
IN THE TWO COUNTRIES YOU VE MENTIONED ESPECIALLY IN THE SAUDI ARABIA, IT IS A RULE AND REGULATION FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL THAT "MUST" BE ABIDE BY TILL THIS WORLD COMES TO AN END,THAT NON-MUSLIMS SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED IN THE HOLY CITY OF MECCA AND MEDINA, WHATEVER THE PRESSURE FROM THE WEST.
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by PapaBrowne(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
afrikanns: IN THE TWO COUNTRIES YOU VE MENTIONED ESPECIALLY IN THE SAUDI ARABIA, IT IS A RULE AND REGULATION FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL THAT "MUST" BE ABIDE BY TILL THIS WORLD COMES TO AN END,THAT NON-MUSLIMS SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED IN THE HOLY CITY OF MECCA AND MEDINA, WHATEVER THE PRESSURE FROM THE WEST.

And that is alright by you?? But the funny hypocrisy of it all is that churches are allowed in American Military bases in both countries. Or are the Military bases not a part of the holy land?
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by Gbamar(f): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
Paschal007: See muslim fashion and runway models.
IF I DECIDED TO PUT ON HIJAB
WHAT'S YOUR HEADACHE?
IF I DECIDED TO DRESS DECENTLY
WHAT'S YOUR HEADACHE?
IF I DECIDED TO DRESS MORALLY
WHAT'S YOUR HEADACHE?
IF I DECIDED TO ADHERE TO THE DRESSING ETIQUETTE OF ISLAM
WHAT'S YOUR HEADACHE?
IF I DECIDED TO KEEP MY MODESTY
WHAT'S YOUR HEADACHE?
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by ChinaImport: 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Why are there countless mosques in United states,UK and other Chhristian nations worldwide, but In Saudi Arabia churches are not allowed. In Qatar Churches are not allowed.
Why do muslims want the right to wear the hijab everywhere they go and wouldnt allow non muslims dress the way they want in their own countries?

Your argument is not in the proper perspective. There are actually churches in Qatar; there is the popular Catholic Church in Doha, Qatar but there are no churches in Mecca because it is regarded as an Islamic enclave; therefore people of other religious extractions are not even allowed and the same applies for the Vatican city, No mosque is allowed there.

UK, US etc are secular states not Christian countries as you typed, therefore anything goes, you are free to be anything you like; Christian, Muslim, Atheist, Buddhist etc.

In Nigeria, we have the Redeemed city which is larger than a lot of communities in this Nigeria, Is it not just sheer ridiculousness that would make a Muslim acquire land within the city and build a mosque as an extension?

As per dressing, Constitution differs. Constitution of any secular country gives you the right to practice your religion as you see fit as long as it does not exceed the limits of the prevailing laws, therefore you can wear hijab, go about naked, put charcoal on your head, na you sabi but in a state governed by Islamic law, you are bound by the law and the law is very definite.

PS: Google doesn't bite :-) Be sure before you type ignorantly and muddle up otherwise clear issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by Empiree: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
maclatunji:
Islam is easy to understand if you will apply reason and start with an open mind. See how this non-Muslim is explaining Islamic teachings on women's dressing.

The way I am going, I won't be surprised if I visit China someday, I am becoming a bigger fan every day.
You visited China yet?
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by Empiree: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
PapaBrowne:

The WHY is the same WHY when you apply for teaching job to be a teacher in christian or secular world, Board of Education will have to evaluate you (your competency).

Say for instance your 1+1+1=1 is your answer, Board of Education will definitely disqualify you.

Therefore, you have absolutely no right to teach because you will be teaching students the opposite. Garrit?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by maclatunji: 12:12am On Mar 27, 2015
Empiree:
You visited China yet?

No o, you want to sponsor my trip?
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by Empiree: 2:30am On Mar 27, 2015
maclatunji:

No o, you want to sponsor my trip?
I wish i could undecided
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
bishop4life:

yes the massage of islam is very clear. If you want to get it, chech countries of the world where terrorism exists.check however which group,sect teaching message.....whateva that is behind it.

Let me help YOU check countries where terrorism exists..
Shall we begin with european countries and USA?

EU countries:
In the last five year, less than 2 percent of all terrorist attacks in the European union's member states have been “religiously motivated.”

In 2013, there were 152 terrorist attacks.
Two of them were “religiously motivated.”

In 2012, there were 219 terrorist attacks in EU countries, six of them were “religiously motivated.”

In 2011, not one of the 174 terrorist attacks in EU countries in 2011 were “affiliated or inspired” by terrorist organizations.

2010, 249 terrorist attacks, three of them were considered by Europol to be “Islamist.”

In 2009, of 294 terrorist attacks, only one was related to Islamist militancy – though Europol added the caveat, “Islamist terrorists still aim to cause mass casualties.”

I believe you can do the math and if you're interested you can see the report here:
https://www.europol.europa.eu/content/te-sat-2014-european-union-terrorism-situation-and-trend-report-2014

Now let's get to the states:

Islamist extremists were responsible for 6 percent of terrorist attacks between 1980 and 2005 — falling behind Latino groups, extreme left-wing groups and Jewish extremists, according to FBI database. You should be able to find this info through a quick google search.

From Charles Kurzmans, sociology professor at the University of North Carolina, recent report tracking Islamist militancy in America: “The United States suffered approximately 14,000 murders in 2013. Since 9/11, Muslim-American terrorism has claimed 37 lives in the United States, out of more than 190,000 murders during this period.”

I will let you check the rest of the countries where terrorism exists on your own.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Translating 'Allah' As 'God' / Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media / What Is Wrong With Tintingz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.