Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. (3306 Views)

Nokia C6, Nokia N96 And Nokia N95 8gb For Sale / Hack Wifi On Nokia N95 / Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by DualCore1: 10:03am On Apr 23, 2008
***Walks in, goes through the posts above. . .
***lights a ciggy and listens to some metal
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by hansibone(m): 10:27am On Apr 23, 2008
"Scans d trend lookin 4 a reply frm N-fcukin JOY, but found none, finally d BICTH went 2 sleep, sees BABA duals and Profs post, hmmmmm nutin interestin in here, i think i av some problem 2 solve somewhere else EXITING"
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by hayprof(m): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2008
. . Clones. . shocked
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by hansibone(m): 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2008
hayprof:

. . Clones. . shocked

Xcuse me
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by Njoy1(f): 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2008
@Labiyemmy

Can you modify the aplication to include traffic information so that users can at least be warned of traffic ahead?
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by hayprof(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2008
N-joy:

@Labiyemmy

Can you modify the aplication to include traffic information so that users can at least be warned of traffic ahead?

Lol, You gat his contact. . Why here anyway! ? cheesy cheesy
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by DualCore1: 11:19am On Apr 24, 2008
@Hayprof
thanks for spotting that chic's* stupidity.

*what i really meant was "b1tch's"
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by hansibone(m): 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2008
hayprof:

Lol, You gat his contact. . Why here anyway! ? cheesy cheesy

Dual Core:

@Hayprof
thanks for spotting that chic's* stupidity.

*what i really meant was "b1tch's"

eh its hight time grin

i tot i was the only one spotin dere COLABO.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by Njoy1(f): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2008
Colabo - your stinky arsehole.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by hayprof(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2008
Hw do u knw It stinks? . . . were u lost in em' Boxer shot** ? tongue
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by texazzpete(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2008
N-joy:

Brilliant!
So apparently programmers aren't allowed to be lewd, but 'top bank' workers are, right?

I haven't revised my opinion of your intellect (or lack thereof).

you, my dear, are an idiot!*

*For the record, that isn't an insult.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by hayprof(m): 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2008
texazzpete:

. . . you, my dear, are an idiot!*

*For the record, that isn't an insult.

Well noted!! Naija Approved . . cool
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by hansibone(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2008
N-joy:

well well well, look we here, did d Bicth say dat word, men, my arse aint that of Labiyemmy ok, if his stinks, u've not been approved to see mine, cheesy "BANK SLOT"

@prof

she's crazy, d sun has burnt her brain, to much MARKET, u know wat i mean grin

@ texazzpete

now dude, ure d man, thanks 4 servin her d plate of warm DISS, grin
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by Njoy1(f): 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2008
stupid bush rappers - ranting like frogs with leaking butt holes - see how skinny they are.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by texazzpete(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2008
@N-joy
perhaps you mean your words to be insults, but they merely provide comedy value for me grin

then again, perhaps you've had intimate experiences with 'frogs with leaky buttholes'. You never can tell what some weird people will n-joy (pun intended!)
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by hansibone(m): 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2008
2 shots bang bang

wow, d BICTH is DEAD grin

nice one dude

@n-fcukin-joy

did u typed sumtin? grin
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by hayprof(m): 8:09pm On May 01, 2008
hansibone:

2 shots bang bang

wow, d BICTH is DEAD grin

nice one dude

@n-fcukin-joy

did u typed sumtin? grin

. . cool tongue . . .
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by DualCore1: 8:26pm On May 01, 2008
N-joy:

stupid bush rappers - ranting like frogs with leaking butt holes - see how skinny they are.

hey smart-ass-joy u don't belong here, take the next exit and get lost.

***wonders where that fUckheaded-labby-wacked-map guy is, now they hitting on his map chic and he aint even shielding her from the missiles. hahahahahahaha maybe he's drawing a GPS map to tex's crib to hit him. lolz
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by labiyemmy(m): 1:00pm On May 03, 2008
To all that are yet to benefit from our maps for Nokia phones - the offer is still open - we have been overwhelmed by the responses - God bless you all - more cities are available now - so if you live in Kano, Kaduna, Asaba, Enugu, Maiduguri, Ibadan, PH, Warri and you want these maps on your phone - kindly email info@3dtechnologies.org

We thank you all for your patronage.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by hansibone(m): 1:56am On May 04, 2008
alrite bro,but dnt u av any1 4 ondo state i mean akure in particular
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by Fadajasi(m): 1:55pm On May 04, 2008
huh
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 04, 2008
@ hansibone

Every disappointment is a blessing grin
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by labiyemmy(m): 10:20pm On May 04, 2008
Akure is in the making - just need to update the street maps - maybe you can help. Our field crew will visit Akure very soon.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by texazzpete(m): 8:51am On May 05, 2008
@alabiyemi
Tell you what
Do a video of the PH navigation in action (or at least some screenshots) and i could be interested.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by hansibone(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2008
@labiyemmy:

Akure is in the making - just need to update the street maps - maybe you can help. Our field crew will visit Akure very soon.

aight i'm waitin shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. / Wondered Why The First Infinix Device With Qualcomm Chipset Was Taken To Kenya? / Glo Internet Has Become Very Useless....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.