Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Pls Help Me Recover My Admin(user 1)" Log-in "On My Drupal Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Help Me Recover My Admin(user 1)" Log-in "On My Drupal Site (570 Views)

Pls Help My Drupal Site / How To Aggregate Content Such As News, Job... To My Drupal Site / Can Someone Pls Help Me Recover My Email? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Recover My Admin(user 1)" Log-in "On My Drupal Site by kesx(m): 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
Please can anyone help me recover my admin "log-in" details for my drupal site.

Years back i contracted a web developer to help me with a site , he handed-over the site to me , but did not give me the
ADMIN LOG-IN for Drupal .

presently ,i cant make any adjustment to my site and this is costing me a lot.

i have access to the Cpanel

i would appreciate anyone who can help me out with this .
Re: Pls Help Me Recover My Admin(user 1)" Log-in "On My Drupal Site by talk2hb1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
kesx: Please can anyone help me recover my admin "log-in" details for my drupal site.

Years back i contracted a web developer to help me with a site , he handed-over the site to me , but did not give me the
ADMIN LOG-IN for Drupal .

presently ,i cant make any adjustment to my site and this is costing me a lot.

i have access to the Cpanel

i would appreciate anyone who can help me out with this .
And you did not ask him for it when s/he dropped the websites on your lap, Its like you guys separated on a bad note. well I did love to help, giving you the direction will be a little complicated for you since you are not a developer and you do not have a DBA experience. I did say you login to your phpmyadmin page on your Cpanel and check your admin username and email from the users table. Another option is to pay someone to do that for you, by providing your Cpanel login details (username and password) to the person if you are comfortable with that. If you are comfortable sahring your Cpanel detail with me you can call me on +2348064620491.
Re: Pls Help Me Recover My Admin(user 1)" Log-in "On My Drupal Site by kesx(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
talk2hb1:
And you did not ask him for it when s/he dropped the websites on your lap, Its like you guys separated on a bad note. well I did love to help, giving you the direction will be a little complicated for you since you are not a developer and you do not have a DBA experience. I did say you login to your phpmyadmin page on your Cpanel and check your admin username and email from the users table. Another option is to pay someone to do that for you, by providing your Cpanel login details (username and password) to the person if you are comfortable with that. If you are comfortable sahring your Cpanel detail with me you can call me on +2348064620491.
. We did not separate on a bad note, I did not know much about web development then(2009). I can't just connect wth him. I will give you a call, Thanks
Re: Pls Help Me Recover My Admin(user 1)" Log-in "On My Drupal Site by Rymachyke: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
Its very lengthy and technical but achieveable. Holla me on 08039687336. www.codecmultimedia.com

(1) (Reply)

Get Ur Free Web Design Nd Web Hostin Tutorial / Just Got Invited To Hold A Seminar In A University / How Do You Take Down A Phishing Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.