Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Can Someone Pls Help Me Recover My Email? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Someone Pls Help Me Recover My Email? (1450 Views)

How I Recover My Hacked Google Adsense Account / Pls Help Me Recover My Admin(user 1)" Log-in "On My Drupal Site / Urgent: Help Recover My Article Site Admin's - Articlebeach Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Pls Help Me Recover My Email? by inno120(m): 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2012
can someone pls help me recover my email some one hacked it and change the password is very important to me thanks. Pls reach me on :- 08175158281
Re: Can Someone Pls Help Me Recover My Email? by ncpat(m): 12:19am On Apr 30, 2012
text the email address and the password u are using with it and also the facebook account associated with it to this no. 08065942445
Re: Can Someone Pls Help Me Recover My Email? by Delaw7(m): 12:58pm On May 04, 2012
Send the hacked E-mail address and d mail associated with it to mai box.
Let me see if i can help.\
Ade4real@rocketmail.com
Re: Can Someone Pls Help Me Recover My Email? by olasdot: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
ncpat: text the email address and the password u are using with it and also the facebook account associated with it to this no. 08065942445

Hello Please,
Please, kindly help me. my email has been hacked since yesterday. The hackers have been using it to request for money from all of my contacts. They have changed my security questions and even password to my secondary email.

Please, kindly help me. I need to get this email back cos it's very important to me and contains so many things.

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Domain Name (.com, .info, Org) For Free Here / I Will Tell The Secrets On How I Design Websites. / 5 Best Comment Box Systems For Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.