Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Im Going To Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Im Going To Abuja (642 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Relocating To Abuja From Lagos / Driving From Lagos To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Im Going To Abuja by esdrpa: 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
hey wazup guys
im russian and im gonna spend 5 months in abuja starting next month.
i waana knw if you guys had cool places to hang around, and how is the night partys in the city, where i can hang out with some friends
Re: Im Going To Abuja by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
esdrpa: hey wazup guys
im russian and im gonna spend 5 months in abuja starting next month.
i waana knw if you guys had cool places to hang around, and how is the night partys in the city, where i can hang out with some friends
there are several places to hang out... There are night clubs, cinemas, malls, parks etc... Its left for you to choose

(1) (Reply)

Best Country / Universities In England / Please Is Joining Nigeria Football Supporters Club Best Way To Travel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.