Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Is Nkiru Onuchuku, Djinee's Girlfriend? Couple Spotted Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Nkiru Onuchuku, Djinee's Girlfriend? Couple Spotted Together (1840 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Tiwa Savage And Kiss Daniel Spotted Together (Photo) / Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nkiru Onuchuku, Djinee's Girlfriend? Couple Spotted Together by obynocj(m): 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
Well according to reports and whispers in the wall, these two people are officially getting it in, as in doing it or rather dating?..

According to popular internet gossip head stella:

Nigerian crooner osayamwen Nosa Donald A.k.a Djinee must know that Hips dont lie
Her Name is Nkiru and shes soo pretty!
I watched her twitter Handle for a while where she kept referring to Djinee as her boo.
The following Unmunched tweet is between Nkiru,Djinee's supposed lover and another twitter handle
Nkiru's twitter handle is @Mianovia

Mianovia: Yes!! Game on!! Go Swansea!!
Kp****: I go wound you ooo
Mainovia: Efrebor Efrebor... My boo wud fight for me! :p
Kp****: mtscheww. 1 IG's fish and he'll look the other way
Mianovia: Especially if it's the HEAD abi?

( IG's bar is where Djinee hangs out with his closest friends..like a hood and djinee loves his Fish pepper soup so much espcially the Head).

Then she exchanged this with another twitter handle

Omo***: @mainovia @kp**** if your boo is an arsenal fan, then he has nothing to be afraid off.
@mainova:sadly, he's a Man Utd fan!.

She no longer tweets directly at Djinee and I thot otherwise but guess what?
Last week one of his friend's wife tagged him on facebook on this pic below. Their child's birthday party had been celebrated and Nkiru was with Djinee
They hang out a lot together I hear but Djinee tells me that Nkiru is not his lover.
They look good together sha so if hes denying her publicly na him sabi.
source http://revealzone..com/2013/04/is-nkiru-onuchuku-djinees-girlfriend.html

Re: Is Nkiru Onuchuku, Djinee's Girlfriend? Couple Spotted Together by Damojo: 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
Mogbe ooooooooooooooooooooooooo. see hips!!!!!!!!
Re: Is Nkiru Onuchuku, Djinee's Girlfriend? Couple Spotted Together by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
damn!! Dis babe got hiiiiiiiiips...she is endowed!!
Re: Is Nkiru Onuchuku, Djinee's Girlfriend? Couple Spotted Together by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
Olopa ooo. Which kind hip be this
Re: Is Nkiru Onuchuku, Djinee's Girlfriend? Couple Spotted Together by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
Not a fan of her hips tho. Just hope she has azz
Re: Is Nkiru Onuchuku, Djinee's Girlfriend? Couple Spotted Together by Chinwem(f): 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
Those hips don't lie!
I love Djinees music.......so soulful
Please sing for me tongue
Re: Is Nkiru Onuchuku, Djinee's Girlfriend? Couple Spotted Together by alaoeri: 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
Open thread, rush to exit before i commit.
Re: Is Nkiru Onuchuku, Djinee's Girlfriend? Couple Spotted Together by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
She is pretty but her hips no be am at all. Ugly hips

1 Like

Re: Is Nkiru Onuchuku, Djinee's Girlfriend? Couple Spotted Together by ideee03(f): 1:12am On Apr 27, 2013
La hips...Zebra hips.

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Mariah Carey In Nigeria for the first time / A Celebrity Deliberately Shows Off Her V*gina In Public - (18+ Photo). / The Celebration Of Francis Oladele, The Father Of Nigerian Film Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.