Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics (48420 Views)

Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata / Fans Blast Mbong Amata For Revealing Too Much In Her Dress At A London Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by lalasticlala(m): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
Actress and mother of one, Mbong Amata and husband, Jeta Amata got separated few years ago. But they were spotted at a recent movie premier.

The star-studded movie ‘Black November’ was premiered on ‘Jan 10, 2015’ in Los Angeles, and some of the celebrities that we spotted on the red carpet include: Jeta Amata, Mbong Amata, Jimmy Jean-Louis, Pascal Atuma, Chet Anaekwe, Razaaq Adoti, Jennifer Oguzie, and several other American Producers, and Directors.

http://www.goldenicons.com/jeta-amata-and-mbong-amata-strike-a-pose-at-the-premiere-launch-of-black-november-in-la-currently-showing-on-vod-across-the-united-states/

Would be nice if they can come back together.....

1 Like

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by lalasticlala(m): 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
More

2 Shares

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
I know say this topic go reach FP so make I drop my comment first..

Chai!!! Oyibo go believe us.... Shey na we dem dey call black monkey..
See African/nigerian beauty

9 Likes

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by ceo4eva: 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
Cool. They look good together.
Lalasticlala, what's with all these cleavages on display? lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by lalasticlala(m): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
ceo4eva:
Cool. They look good together.
Lalasticlala, what's with all these cleavages on display? lol

Bros I tire ooooo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by elomepee: 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
No wonder the seperation. She no look like wife and mother.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by kendrick9(m): 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
sagging bosoms everywhere

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by justi4jesu(f): 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
kendrick9:
sagging bosoms everywhere

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Was that the only thing you saw ni, what about thier hair styles tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by demelza: 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
lalasticlala:

Bros I tire ooooo.

grin If I hear!
No be wetin attract you to the news in the first instance?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by lalasticlala(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
demelza:
grin If I hear!
No be wetin attract you to the news in the first instance?

Hahahahahaha

Abeg oooool

Lwkmh
Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by delishpot: 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
Bunch of whores angry . My bobby fine pass your own contest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by herald9: 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
I sped pass pics 1-6 but hit the brake on the 7th and 8th...

Bet why?

Our wives yaf gone crazyangry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by Akkord4gov: 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
Am trying,one day I go be FTC.Na to dey search for the name LALASTICLALA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by seyema(m): 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ehn, make I no miss front page material
Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by herald9: 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
delishpot:
Bunch of whores angry . My bobby fine pass your own contest.

pics?
Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by delishpot: 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
herald9:

pics?

What pics? Abi you nor read wetin I write well?
Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by kendrick9(m): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
justi4jesu:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Was that the only thing you saw ni, what about thier hair styles tongue
wetin i go use her hairstyle do kwa
Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by IamDejman(m): 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
It's like showing of breast is now what's in vogue undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by SparkAngel(f): 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
justi4jesu:

Lmao..

1 Like

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by justi4jesu(f): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
kendrick9:
wetin i go use her hairstyle do kwa

Biko change your area of concentration oh. grin grin grin
Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
dose boobs reminds me of a a movie : Olympus has fallen grin

9 Likes

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
nice!, i love her natural hair smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by ITbomb(m): 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
So what should we do now?
Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by kobonaire(m): 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
Happy Friday, nothing better than a perky set of b shocked shocked bs to kick off the weekend
Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by sugarvally(f): 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
dey wanna belong.dats wat mks dem celebrity
Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by condralbede(m): 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
The breast has extended elastic limit...I thought I will see something meaningful.
Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by DopeAngel(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
Rubbish #tufia. Spits on thread and walks out
Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by priscaoge(f): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
That's their new trend lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Who's that lady there @ the last pic? undecided Y am I seeing fallen HEROS?? embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by UnknownT: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
From the pictures, their bodies are not even touching
Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
she looks beautiful smiley i really like the color smiley i don't like the outfit @_@ my opinion. some of you boys commenting yuck,ewww,lama,ugly,fugly,soso,papa mama lolo e.t.c pls this is 2015 stop being a hypocrites and also a liar you need CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by Adex097: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
yuck embarassed
Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by publicenemy(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
but that breeast don fall nah.....

she no supposed dey hide am?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Juliet Ibrahim Humiliated Female Fan Who Said She Is More Than 35yrs(Pic / Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding / Beyonce & Her Twin Boys, 3 Years From Now (Edited Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.