Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,902 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! (2585 Views)

Jaybee Unlock Our Thread / Battle Ground: Jaybee / Hello Jaybee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by MrsChima(f): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2013
gothrones:

LMAO! After all your time on NL, you still cannot come up with grown people insults. This is child talk. grin grin grin Where did you graduate from? University of Hoodsville? grin Poor grammar! Poor looks! Sister, take a gun and kindly end your sorrows. Miserable hag.

Awwwwww nigga....you still mad? grin grin You should know all about miserable hags....you grew up with one. Yeah I graduated from Hoodville and your mammy was Valedictorian.

I am not your sister..go find your papi and ask him vapid ho.
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by MrsChima(f): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2013
Bingo Lee:

REALITY 101...Nairaland;s only gay guy..bro how are u and how iz yor new boy friend? Henry? wink

Hey Mr. Cork.. you fat boy.
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by MrsChima(f): 10:18am On Apr 27, 2013
REALITY101: Oh no no no!!! Not again

Hey suga...haters are coming out! grin grin
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by BingoLee(m): 10:19am On Apr 27, 2013
gothrones:

LMAO! After all your time on NL, you still cannot come up with grown people insults. This is child talk. grin grin grin Where did you graduate from? University of Hoodsville? grin Poor grammar! Poor looks! Sister, take a gun and kindly end your sorrows. Miserable hag.

brother be nice..Mrs Chima been tryin to find man on Nairaland for eh past 5 years. ..(no luck)...be nice bro!undecided
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by MrsChima(f): 10:22am On Apr 27, 2013
Bingo Lee:

brother be nice..Mrs Chima been tryin to find man on Nairaland for eh past 5 years. ..(no luck)...be nice bro!undecided

Nigga what? Don't lie.
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by BingoLee(m): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Nigga what? Don't lie.

..sweery u no am still afta that thingy...i wanna...would love to...we need to discuss..really!wink
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by MrsChima(f): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2013
gothrones:

Joblessness and poverty looks great on you.. Thank you for taking the time to adorn me wirh your attention.

Fans never disappoint me. MUUUAH with my middle finger.
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by BingoLee(m): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Joblessness and poverty looks great on you.. Thank you for taking the time to adorn me wirh your attention.

Fans never disappoint me. MUUUAH with my middle finger.

Mrs.Chima...sweeery forgetthat loooser..am comin to Atlanta next week..can we hoook up so we can discuss nukky?? wink
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by MrsChima(f): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2013
Bingo Lee:

..sweery u no am still afta that thingy...i wanna...would love to...we need to discuss..really!wink

I thought you prefer old white women on Yahoo? How's your funds?
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by MrsChima(f): 10:35am On Apr 27, 2013
Bingo Lee:

Mrs.Chima...sweeery forgetthat loooser..am comin to Atlanta next week..can we hoook up so we can discuss nukky?? wink

No thanks. Why don't you meet with my fan gothroneless and offer employment and mush?

It would keep him busy and off my nuts.
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by BingoLee(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I thought you prefer old white women on Yahoo? How's your funds?

...huh? aint u white? undecided
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by MrsChima(f): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2013
Bingo Lee:

...huh? aint u white? undecided

Are you a gay?
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by BingoLee(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Are you a gay?

...ermm Sweeery..JAY BEE never responds to yor threads coz u look like a man...You shuld be grateful am tryin to save u!undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by MrsChima(f): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2013
Bingo Lee:

...ermm Sweeery..JAY BEE never responds to yor threads coz u look like a man...You shuld be grateful am tryin to save u!undecided

Thank God I don't look like you.

Jaybee and I communicate which you know nothing about. Keep begging Reality for punny...you might get lucky.
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by DereI(f): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2013
It seems like you came back fully loaded.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by MrsChima(f): 11:13am On Apr 27, 2013
Dere I: It seems like you came back fully loaded.. grin grin grin grin

Lmao!! Haters gon always hate.
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by DereI(f): 11:14am On Apr 27, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Lmao!!

U r really giving it to them d away i like it. BTW, i've been meaning to ask, IS MRS CHIMA a M or F?
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by MrsChima(f): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2013
Dere I:

U r really giving it to them d away i like it. BTW, i've been meaning to ask, IS MRS CHIMA a M or F?

According to Mr. Chima...I am all woman. wink
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by BingoLee(m): 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

According to Mr. Chima...I am all woman. wink

..ermm Mrs Chima...NO..u tink u a woman but people say u look like a man..its not the same. Anyways, JAY BEE is happily married wit 5 kids.. an he dont want u (no ofeinsese) angry
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by MrsChima(f): 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2013
Bingo Lee:

..ermm Mrs Chima...NO..u tink u a woman but people say u look like a man..its not the same. Anyways, JAY BEE is happily married wit 5 kids.. an he dont want u (no ofeinsese) angry

And I don't want you....offense intended. Muaaaah to my middle finger.
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by BingoLee(m): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

And I don't want you....offense intended. Muaaaah to my middle finger.

O000OOO yes u do.. every women wants me! wink
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by MrsChima(f): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
Bingo Lee:

O000OOO yes u do.. every women wants me! wink

And yet you are still begging for toto. Surrreeee.
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by BingoLee(m): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

And yet you are still begging for toto. Surrreeee.

..who did i beg? angry
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
Bingo Lee:

REALITY 101...Nairaland;s only gay guy..bro how are u and how iz yor new boy friend? Henry? wink

Ya fada, he is fine just aging with a lot of wrinkles down his balls.
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Hey suga...haters are coming out! grin grin

Lol I ain't hating lady
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by BingoLee(m): 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2013
REALITY101:

Lol I ain't hating lady

[color=#770077]...brother..aint u suppose to be gay?..how can u hate?[/colorundecided
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by gothrones(m): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Awwwwww nigga....you still mad? grin grin You should know all about miserable hags....you grew up with one. Yeah I graduated from Hoodville and your mammy was Valedictorian.

I am not your sister..go find your papi and ask him vapid ho.

Indeed you did graduate from Hoodsville, for you cannot construct a coherent sentence without making multiple grammatical errors. I would tell you to choke on my cóck but you are not worthy to behold its mighty presence. Instead I beseech you to kindly choke on your husband's cóck. Unfortunately you wouldn't die because his cóck is nonexistent. Miserable, lonely, angry hag.
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by MrsChima(f): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
gothrones:

Indeed you did graduate from Hoodsville, f[size=33pt]or you cannot construct a coherent sentence without making multiple grammatical errors.[/size] I would tell you to choke on my cóck but you are not worthy to behold its mighty presence. Instead I beseech you to kindly choke on your husband's cóck. Unfortunately you wouldn't die because his cóck is nonexistent. Miserable, lonely, angry hag.

[size=22pt]Then why are you foaming at the mouth SEVEN HOURS LATER?[/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by MrsChima(f): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2013
REALITY101:

Lol I ain't hating lady

Not you fool...the biatch gothroneless and co.
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by born7win(m): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2013
@Mrs.Chima

This is the picture of the person that you are arguing with:

g o o . g l /1Dtzj (Take out the spaces and go to that link. For some reason I can't post it)
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by MrsChima(f): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2013
View Gothrones's Profile

Nairaland Forum / Gothrones's Profile

(Follow This Member)

Send E-Mail Message To gothrones

[size=33pt]Time registered: April 21, 2013[/size]

Time spent online: 8 hours & 31 minutes

[size=33pt]Black kenichi-ho...are you still licking old wounds? [/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! by MrsChima(f): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
Bingo Lee:

..who did i beg? angry

Reality
2Buffie
Ms Darkskin
Mynd 4
Jaybee
Iice
Ragdollz
MMM
Pennywise
Onila
Pendo
Mobo

The list goes on and on.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desperate Chicks Looking For Sugar-daddies. / Sugar Mama / Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.