Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? (2555 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by DaBogu: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2022
This our lovely forum filled with fun, quarrels, judgements, laughter, advice, recommendations, hypocrisy, various emotions and so, has it's beautiful side of love not thoroughly harnessed.

With all these our lovely ladies & guys online, has anyone Successfully had a relationship through Nairaland that worked out beautifully?

I need to say so because this is a faceless forum, & establishing love without seeing the person is an "exercise"....

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Boogyman557: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2022
Holly Gram cool I no FIT REMEMBER..

infact I No SURE..

Make I BLA more WEED, I de COME back..

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Candidlady: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2022
Yes, and his name? fattprince!!! It was really one hell of a relationship! Idont wanna go into it.. Brings back terrible memories cry

5 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Suspect1: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2022
DaBogu:
This our lovely forum filled with fun, quarrels, judgements, laughter, advice, recommendations, hypocrisy, various emotions and so, has it's beautiful side of love not thoroughly harnessed.

With all these our lovely ladies & guys online, has anyone Successfully had a relationship through Nairaland that worked out beautifully?

I need to say so because this is a faceless forum, & establishing love without seeing the person is an "exercise"....
noise indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by SUPERBLOOM(f): 11:41am On Mar 15, 2022
Yes i did dated one and the experience was terrible. I heard he was supposed to graduate in 2020 but just going for NYSC this 2022
Turns out he was a student of University Of Abuja; a member of NAMS and also a
Professional Bambiala. HE is a 5star General beggar on nairaland.

How did i get to know ? He was of the habit of asking for my account numbers and those of his friends to beg on nairaland.

Mr FRlDAY OYIKOCHO ODEH was also in the habit of posting his phone numbers and mine to beg for recharge cards on NAIRALAND

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by donbachi(m): 11:42am On Mar 15, 2022
Make i ask mi daughter,iyaebe.
Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Jeon(f): 11:42am On Mar 15, 2022
NO

AND I WILL NEVER.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Suspect1: 11:43am On Mar 15, 2022
donbachi:
simpy noise maker,keep shut!

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Suspect1: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2022
Jeon:
NO

AND I WILL NEVER.
yen yen yen! Keep shut!
Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2022
donbachi:
lol yes his Monika is fair..... but I ghosted him because he was far away and was almost choking me.I sabi ghost person unplanned sha. I don't even know if he's still on this forum, I know say he go chop my flesh raw if dem serve am kikikiki
Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Suspect1: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2022
Boogyman557:

infact I No SURE..

WTF MAN!
boring noise maker, keep shut!
Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Jeon(f): 11:45am On Mar 15, 2022
Suspect1:
yen yen yen! Keep shut!

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Suspect1: 11:47am On Mar 15, 2022
Jeon:
yesshut that yen yen yen of a mouth up!
Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by bibianna(f): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2022
Here to read testimonies! smiley
Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Jeon(f): 11:50am On Mar 15, 2022
SUPERBLOOM:
Yes i did dated one and the experience was terrible. Turns out he was a student of University Of Abuja; a member of NAMS and also a
Professional Bambiala. HE is a 5star general beggar on nairaland.
How did i get to know ? He was of the habit of asking for my account numbers and those of his friends to beg on nairaland.

ONE OF THOSE CHICKEN FORMING HARD MEN HERE..

5 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Kobicove(m): 11:59am On Mar 15, 2022
SUPERBLOOM:
Yes i did dated one and the experience was terrible. I heard he was supposed to graduate in 2020 but just going for NYSC this 2022
Turns out he was a student of University Of Abuja; a member of NAMS and also a
Professional Bambiala. HE is a 5star general beggar on nairaland.

Mr OYIKOCHO was also in the habit of posting his phone numbers and mine to beg for recharge cards on NAIRALAND

shocked

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by nachisunday(m): 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
I dont date i marry, anybody that date here is an IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Uzomacharles: 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nah!
and would never want to
Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by stunnert(m): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
Boogyman557:

infact I No SURE..

WTF MAN!

Pass me the joint bro

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Popjoan1: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:
Yes, and his name? Popjoan1!!! It was really one Heaven of a relationship! i wanna go back into it.. Brings back blissful memories cry
thank you.... lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Boogyman557: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
stunnert:

Pass me the joint bro
WTF MAN!
Holly Gram cool

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
Yes
Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Gofwane(m): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
[/quote] smiley[quote author=Jeon post=111055131]NO

AND I WILL NEVER.
who even get your time.

You that always behave like a bush girl with Internet access
Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Jeon(f): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Gofwane:
[color=#006600][/color] smiley who even get your time.

You that always behave like a bush girl with Internet access

sorry dude... UR TIME IS WORTHLESS..

I CAN SEE YOU HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM BY REPLYING TO A BUSH GIRL ...

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Jeon(f): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
VenumX go through the comments.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by VenumX: 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
Jeon:
VenumX go through the comments.

What comments? This one or the scam alert thread?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Jeon(f): 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
VenumX:

What comments? This one or the scam alert thread?

comment under superblo..m moniker and see the similarities of the screenshot your shared to me.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by VenumX: 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Jeon:

comment under superblo..m moniker and see the similarities of the screenshot your shared to me.

Ok
Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by SandraIkuboR(f): 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
DaBogu:

Some of them are kids and extreme introverts....met one last month and couldn't even look me in the face

Kept staring at his feet.....Lmao

8 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
Jeon:

anty jeon, our wavelength seems to go in the same direction.. Can i date u? Can u date me? Can we date us? Can me and u date u and i? Infact sef, can we and us be the definition of date? (no offences)
Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Jeon(f): 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaDaRa01:

anty jeon, our wavelength seems to go in the same direction.. Can i date u? Can u date me? Can we date us? Can me and u date u and i? Infact sef, can we and us be the definition of date? (no offences)

this is Mr cork angry ,thought you said you hate gay's ?angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Good Guy In Nairaland? / Describe The Nlander You've Met / I Need a Matured Lady who is Ready To Settle Down In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.