Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,977 members, 7,810,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Before and after..Mimi & Iphy Osteen (picture) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Before and after..Mimi & Iphy Osteen (picture) (1430 Views)

Today's Hottie Is The CEO Of Mimi Ubini Blog / My b00bms Are The Biggest In Nollywood – Mimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before and after..Mimi & Iphy Osteen (picture) by Ebucca(m): 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
I found This interesting picture of Mimi & Iphy Osteen and i feel like sharing it. @Seun please push to front page.

Re: Before and after..Mimi & Iphy Osteen (picture) by ijebabe: 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
What the hell is going on?

Pls, organisers of Mr & Miss Nairaland do you thing fast so we can rest angry
Re: Before and after..Mimi & Iphy Osteen (picture) by tinuolababy(f): 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
cheesy
Re: Before and after..Mimi & Iphy Osteen (picture) by Tolexander: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
ijebabe: What the hell is going on?

Pls, organisers of Mr & Miss Nairaland do you thing fast so we can rest angry
seems na the on dey go hell o! Cos i can see something similar to black sky.
Re: Before and after..Mimi & Iphy Osteen (picture) by Ebucca(m): 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
Tolexander: seems na the on dey go hell o! Cos i can see something similar to black sky.
please make ur grammer clear. Abi u no go school?
Re: Before and after..Mimi & Iphy Osteen (picture) by Tolexander: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ebucca: This picture of Mimi & Iphy Osteen was taken in 2005. This Nairalander's siblings have really transformed to some sort of attractive figures....hmmm money good die! What do u think of this picture? @Seun please push to front page.
TU QUOQUE!
Go learn what concord is in english!
Re: Before and after..Mimi & Iphy Osteen (picture) by Ebucca(m): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
Tolexander: TU QUOQUE!
Go learn what concord is in english!
atleast u can get my point. But urs? Na kpalakpala!
Re: Before and after..Mimi & Iphy Osteen (picture) by Tolexander: 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ebucca: atleast u can get my point. But urs? Na kpalakpala!
your point is as useless as the post!
Re: Before and after..Mimi & Iphy Osteen (picture) by Ebucca(m): 11:50pm On Apr 28, 2013
Tolexander: your point is as useless as the post!
u are just hating...that's all
Re: Before and after..Mimi & Iphy Osteen (picture) by Tolexander: 5:47am On Apr 29, 2013
Ebucca: u are just hating...that's all
never hating! You shouldn't have launch an attack anyway!
Re: Before and after..Mimi & Iphy Osteen (picture) by Ebucca(m): 9:37am On Apr 29, 2013
Tolexander: never hating! You shouldn't have launch an attack anyway!
what attck?
Re: Before and after..Mimi & Iphy Osteen (picture) by Tolexander: 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
Ebucca: what attck?

Ebucca: please make ur grammer clear. Abi u no go school?
Re: Before and after..Mimi & Iphy Osteen (picture) by Ebucca(m): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
Tolexander:

am sorry man...just that i didnt understand ur comment

(1) (Reply)

The Last Ten Candidates For The Best Player Of The Year Award Given Out By World / Nairaland Ladies : Would You Accept This Lady As Your House Help? / Human Magnet Contest Held In Vietnam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.