Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

My b00bms Are The Biggest In Nollywood – Mimi - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / My b00bms Are The Biggest In Nollywood – Mimi (3968 Views)

Top 8 Husband Snatchers In Nollywood / Today's Hottie Is The CEO Of Mimi Ubini Blog / Before and after..Mimi & Iphy Osteen (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My b00bms Are The Biggest In Nollywood – Mimi by cleangurl: 5:43am On Oct 20, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-R29Hm1WcBgw/UmNYtx5o3MI/AAAAAAAAAmE/CRkzafjZ0wQ/s400/mimifda.png[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/--6Qxr6wCMhI/UmNYR46OaNI/AAAAAAAAAl0/ji7aZ-fpuqc/s400/mimi.jpg[/img]
Mitchell Ozakpolor, fondly called Mimi is indeed busty and she feels good about it. She started acting about a decade ago. Mimi resigned from her banking job to pursue her dream in Nollywood. She said she never regretted leaving the banking world for acting. “Acting is my passion; I love it so much,” she said in this interview; she speaks about her lifestyle and the qualities of her ideal man.

What part of your body is your best asset?
I detest being asked this question because everyone already knows my best asset. Even if I mention something else, they would know I’m just being economical with the truth because it is obvious. I know I’m very busty, it is supposed to be my best asset. One good thing about me is that I really don’t flaunt my b0*bs. I just wear dresses that I like and the b0*bs flaunt, whether the neckline of my dresses are showing my cleavage or not. But my cleavage is just obvious because my b0*bs are massive. I think my b0*bs are the biggest in Nollywood.

Don’t you think Corsy Orjiakor has the that record in Nollywood?
No, but people think she is. She is not. If I pack up my b0*bs the way she packs hers, to be frank people won’t walk on the street, believe me. I try to pack mine in such a way that it won’t be obvious and so that some guys won’t jump on me and start begging me to kiss them.

Did Jim Iyke touch you there during the romance movie with him?
Before we started shooting, I pleaded with him not to touch my b00bs. He is my friend and we already had a rapport before that movie. He said he must touch it, that it was a good opportunity to do so. I knew what he could do. I started begging him and he promised he won’t do it. When we started the role, he just kissed me but he didn’t touch my b0*bs. He kept to his promises.

http://www.gist plaza.com/2013/10/my-b00bs-are-biggest-in-nollywood-mimi.html
Re: My b00bms Are The Biggest In Nollywood – Mimi by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 20, 2013
Re: My b00bms Are The Biggest In Nollywood – Mimi by Jaywilzee(m): 6:05am On Oct 20, 2013
Re: My b00bms Are The Biggest In Nollywood – Mimi by Sweetcollins: 6:20am On Oct 20, 2013
Wolokomi? Meanwhile, show us d flamboyant booubs.
Re: My b00bms Are The Biggest In Nollywood – Mimi by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 20, 2013
I don't know her
Re: My b00bms Are The Biggest In Nollywood – Mimi by buoye1(m): 6:26am On Oct 20, 2013
And Where is the Record breaking b.o.o.b@OP.....Cossy go vex o or Afro can beer or wateva

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My b00bms Are The Biggest In Nollywood – Mimi by Sleekbaby(f): 6:43am On Oct 20, 2013
Plz who is she bcoz i dnt knw her
Re: My b00bms Are The Biggest In Nollywood – Mimi by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: My b00bms Are The Biggest In Nollywood – Mimi by utenwuson: 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
Oboit!!!!!!! Wt ds boooooobsssssssssses................who wan try? I hate slagin boooobs.........................I love dem standing an lukin straight @ meee......watin watin watin sef........na boooooobs b ds?
Re: My b00bms Are The Biggest In Nollywood – Mimi by utenwuson: 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
Is ds mamaa cover your face wt ds booooobs.....na die na!
Re: My b00bms Are The Biggest In Nollywood – Mimi by pheyikemi: 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
How I wish she could say the same for her brain. undecided Big B00ooobs, small brain.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Upcoming Artists Do U Know / Yoruba Actor Ajigi-jaga Is Dead! / NYSC Corner Does The Best Shaku Shaku Dance Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.