Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Akpos Giving Defination Of Periods? Laugh You Stress Out - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos Giving Defination Of Periods? Laugh You Stress Out (1820 Views)

Picture-what Is Defination Of Whala / What Better Defination To Give Food Poisoning Than This ?? ( Hilarious Photo) / Defination Of Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpos Giving Defination Of Periods? Laugh You Stress Out by maaria(f): 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
Teacher: Akpors,what is a period??

Akpors:Sir,I dont know it,but i think it is a very dangerous thing

Teacher:why do you say so??

Akpors:well,when my sister told mom and dad that she has missed her ""Period"" for six months,my mom fainted,my father got a heart attack and the garden boy ran away,

so i dont think period is a good thing...

do you agree with Akpos point of view? wink cheesy
Re: Akpos Giving Defination Of Periods? Laugh You Stress Out by Jxtmayor(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
You can always do berra.
Re: Akpos Giving Defination Of Periods? Laugh You Stress Out by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:26am On Apr 27, 2013
maar!a:
Teacher: Akpors,what is a period??

Akpors:Sir,I dont know it,but i think it is a very dangerous thing

Teacher:why do you say so??

Akpors:well,when my sister told mom and dad that she has missed her ""Period"" for six months,my mom fainted,my father got a heart attack and the garden boy ran away,

so i dont think period is a good thing...

do you agree with Akpos point of view? wink cheesy
old joke
Re: Akpos Giving Defination Of Periods? Laugh You Stress Out by maaria(f): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2013
huh

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Yoruba And Igbo Girls / One Of The Reasons Africans Miss Phone Calls / That KEGITE Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.