Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? (1451 Views)

Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member / Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Which Nairaland Member Would You Love To Meet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by eyenCalabar(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
It has been a season of the Nairaland Team celebrating her esteemed members. So far members has been responding by posting in their [best] pic, some with a celebrity to really make them feel high and some just their humble self alone and it'll make the frontpage for the whole world to see them. Just like that. At a point I criticized the idea but now am beginning to enjoy it. For me, I'll post in mine very soon with my local dog. I had to celebrate him too atleast before his time is up. So we went to the photohouse today; had some digital shots but the photographer refused to copy the pix for me so I'll be scanning them into the system tomorrow. I know you'll be happy to see us. But then, there are some characters that some members would really loves to see. Personally, I'll like to see Seun (his recent pic o because the one on his profile page looks like it's old), this wahala girl [I call her mma inö anyway], iduwuogbo, then ItsModella, Afam4Eva, Sexkillz, 190, adaobi, caracta, freecocoa, onila [the virgin obsessed girl], not forgetting, our own SimonAndal [the Illumati Sexxy Seun Obama Microchip guy], I learnt he went to hospital to fix his brain a little. I'll really like to see his face. Well, just this few for now. And over to you guys, which member would you really like to see? I mean, a kind of person you've been imagining what he/she looks like! Your request may make them post in, you know... So tell us. Let the celebration continue. Hope this post would make the frontpage too.
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
Op, his name is Seun, & not Suen.
To the topic: Na that boy Seun I wan meet.
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by ATMC(f): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
Will they upload their0pix at my request of wanting to see them?
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by eyenCalabar(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Op, his name is Seun, & not Suen.
To the topic: Na that boy Seun I wan meet.

Am sorry pls. I'll edit. Oga Seun no vex abeg.
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by mysticgal(f): 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
atmc correct,show me your pixz am okay,i no wan see you.anyway love to see that goshen guy,and xynerise the antelope,idowuogbo etc
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by eyenCalabar(m): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
ATMC: Will they upload their0pix at my request of wanting to see them?

I think they should. You know we can't be creating pix thread everyday and having the mod take them to frontpage. With time, it may become boring. So I think it should be better, we celebrate ourselves here.
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
Me? Wahala gal? angry angry grin
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by ATMC(f): 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
mysticgal: atmc correct,show me your pixz am okay,i no wan see you.anyway love to see that goshen guy,and xynerise the antelope,idowuogbo etc
e be like say we share one thing in common...we no wan see each other lol
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by eyenCalabar(m): 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
Idowuogbo: Me? Wahala gal? angry angry grin

You no know abi? grin Abeg house, this girl say she no be wahala person, is it true?
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
I see my name ! cool

Thanks op tongue smiley
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by eyenCalabar(m): 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
adaobi123: I see my name ! cool

Thanks op tongue smiley

Not just that nah. You can do better. Take the next step and post. I wanna see the Adaobi I of Ndigbo representing cheesy
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by obo389(m): 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
Idowuogbo: Me? Wahala gal? angry angry grin
yes uuu tongue,slimyem, wink
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by slimyem: 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
obo389:
yes uuu tongue,slimyem, wink
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by Caracta(f): 12:02am On Apr 27, 2013
Yaaaay! I made the list...Nairaland Forbes! Awww. Thanks OP.

Oh my gosh! A-ca-surprising. Group hug peopleeee? grin
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 27, 2013
Mi

Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by Caracta(f): 12:57am On Apr 27, 2013
Woooaaah! He has dimples cheesy
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by benevolenta(f): 5:57am On Apr 27, 2013
None of them
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by searay(m): 6:33am On Apr 27, 2013
I for like see this guy or thing called Camerounpride. I always feel that he has no head at all.

1 Like

Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by ATMC(f): 6:53am On Apr 27, 2013
bbpreye.:
Mi
you gat fine facial features
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 27, 2013
Caracta: Woooaaah! He has dimples cheesy

*blushing** make sexkillz no catch me oh!
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 27, 2013
ATMC: you gat fine facial features

Tnx hun. I appreciate
290247EB
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by eyenCalabar(m): 7:54am On Apr 27, 2013
bbpreye.:

Tnx hun. I appreciate
290247EB

And u want us to believe that's u? Not even with a basin of garri shey?
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by eyenCalabar(m): 7:56am On Apr 27, 2013
Caracta: Yaaaay! I made the list...Nairaland Forbes! Awww. Thanks OP.

Oh my gosh! A-ca-surprising. Group hug peopleeee? grin

And the post demanded that you do something.
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by ITbomb(m): 8:55am On Apr 27, 2013
I would like to see Mynd especially his teeth, i percieve some smell whenever he speaks or type.
And hornipipe , i always wonder how he types without brain
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by eyenCalabar(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2013
ITbomb: I would like to see Mynd especially his teeth, i percieve some smell whenever he speaks or type.

Why do u hate these guys nah grin grin grin
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2013
ITbomb: I would like to see Mynd especially his teeth, i percieve some smell whenever he speaks or type.
Oloriburuku! grin
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by onila(f): 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
reality101

bittyend

kandikaine

goodgirl

pendo

sweetchecks

mondicheeks

shout out to all my foreign b1thces kiss
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by 190: 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2013

[size=48pt]DOA grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
190:

[size=48pt]DOA grin grin[/size]
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by 190: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2013
190: grin grin grin
undecided seems you're my entertainer for tonight.
Re: Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:07am On May 01, 2013
will like to see GEJ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Our Mothers And Our Girlfriends / How To Receive Western Union Money Transfer In Nigeria Without Going To Any Bank / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.