Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Five-year-olds in Germany Get book detailing Se.x and use of Condoms with Pics - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Five-year-olds in Germany Get book detailing Se.x and use of Condoms with Pics (1289 Views)

Shameful: 9year Olds Introuce President Obama During Gay/lesbian Event-photos / Rsa Dr Invents Condoms With Teeth To Fight Rape / Sex Education For Five-year-olds To Be Made Compulsory In British Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five-year-olds in Germany Get book detailing Se.x and use of Condoms with Pics by RabboniX(m): 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
German school children as young as five were given a sex-education book giving graphic advice on how to put on a condom and how to achieve orgasms.

Outraged parents complained when youngsters at a school in Berlin were given the book, called 'Where Do You Come From?', which features explicit cartoon depictions of sex.

The book, which shows a couple called Lisa and Lars engaging in various of stages of intercourse, shows Lisa putting a condom on Lars and another image of the pair having sex.

The world is certainly going mad! i see no reason why a child so young should be exposed to all these...totally wrong!

im not sure i can put up all the pics here, they are very provocative, you can see them on
http://blogsinbrief..com/2013/04/five-year-olds-get-sex-education-book.html
Re: Five-year-olds in Germany Get book detailing Se.x and use of Condoms with Pics by drnoel: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2013
Rabboni-X:
German school children as young as five were given a sex-education book giving graphic advice on how to put on a condom and how to achieve orgasms.

Outraged parents complained when youngsters at a school in Berlin were given the book, called 'Where Do You Come From?', which features explicit cartoon depictions of sex.

The book, which shows a couple called Lisa and Lars engaging in various of stages of intercourse, shows Lisa putting a condom on Lars and another image of the pair having sex.

The world is certainly going mad! i see no reason why a child so young should be exposed to all these...totally wrong!

im not sure i can put up all the pics here, they are very provocative, you can see them on
http://blogsinbrief..com/2013/04/five-year-olds-get-sex-education-book.html
now thats crazy
Re: Five-year-olds in Germany Get book detailing Se.x and use of Condoms with Pics by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 28, 2013
Why are people so icky about sexual issues, sexual intercourse is the most basic human activity. I don't see anything wrong in teaching children everything there is to know about it. The younger children are exposed, and know that it's as normal as eating but only done at an appropriate age and safely, the more healthy adults they'll become. People just need to stop over reacting.
Re: Five-year-olds in Germany Get book detailing Se.x and use of Condoms with Pics by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 28, 2013
Wow!!! even using the word s.exual is deemed inappropriate here on NL (se.xual = intimate)jeez.

(1) (Reply)

213 To 238: Biden Coasting To Victory In The US Presidential Poll / Moment Trump Supporter Was Shot Dead While Storming The Capitol (video) / Breaking: "Iran Under Attack" (7 Explosions In Different Locations)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.