Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please (22870 Views)

Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive / My 23 Year Old Sister Just Tested Hiv Positive And Has Won American Visa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nonybb:
Ppl always complain that they got HIV infection but they never mention how they got it. Where it is easy gotten? Lessons to be learnt, and stuffs like that. Thats why so many others kept contacting it without learning frm ppl who already have it. Some says its ppl who normal goes to night club, others says its ppl who normal sleep with ashawo. Pls tell us plainly, where did u got ur own
ur askin like a kid.u get it tru unprotected sex.weda wit ashawo or a decent gal in ur street
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Faisalfm(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nonybb:
Ppl always complain that they got HIV infection but
they never mention how they got it. Where it is easy
gotten? Lessons to be learnt, and stuffs like that.
Thats why so many others kept contacting it
without learning frm ppl who already have it. Some
says its ppl who normal goes to night club, others
says its ppl who normal sleep with ashawo. Pls tell
us plainly, where did u got ur own.
u should know how somebody can contract d virus he doesnt have to tell u even if he tell u will u cure him? so its pointless asking him that question. just give him some advice on how to live a healthy life if u have any
[b]Nonybb:
u should know how somebody can contract d virus he doesnt have to tell u even if he tell u will u cure him? so its pointless asking him that question. just give him some advice on how to live a healthy life if u have any
[/b]Nonybb:
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by siamia(f): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2016
Is your child diagnosed as a Special Needs child? Does he/she fall under the category of celebral palsy, dyslexia, ADHD (attention deficit hyperactive disorder), or Down syndrome, to mention a few? Then you need Marigold School.
Set in a 'home away from home' boarding environment in Agege, Lagos, Marigold School offers educational, occupational and behavioral therapy training for special needs children in a quiet, serene and secure environment.
The school runs year long, with only breaks for the state, national and religious holidays, on a termly basis.
Using Montessori methods, the children are taught basic skills, they attend physiotherapy classes, speech therapy classes,and where needed, are sent for ENT,and outfitted with hearing aids, for those who need it.
They learn to read and write, feed and clothe themselves, and develop their strengths, despite their weaknesses. Special needs children are truly special gems. They deserve to live a fulfilling and rewarding life. Please give them that opportunity through Marigold School.

Call or visit for your child's diagnosis and admission at anytime of the year. Ages for admission start from 3yrs to 15yrs. We accept kids from all over the country, as well as overseas.
Call 09055206656, and whatsapp 08180632132, 07067291837 for affordable prices and immediate admission.
If your child is special, then you need a special home for him/her. An early start ensures that your child lives as normal a life as possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices / Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep / FG Orders Civil Servants To Undergo COVID-19 Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.