Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:09 AM

I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please (22828 Views)

Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive / My 23 Year Old Sister Just Tested Hiv Positive And Has Won American Visa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by geminien: 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
I am HIV positive but live in Asia, when you are positive they call the immigration and get you deported. I tested positive but the doctor would not expose me but has no means of providing me with drugs.

I am not getting sick but i have got rashes and wounds in some part of my body what do i do?

Please can anyone help me?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
Its quite a situation. Its best you come back home and seek medical help. In most countries HIV treatments are free. If Asia won't take care of you, come home. Its a disease that can be managed and we've heard news of cure.

Wish you the best dear.

37 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by enigmagu1(m): 11:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
xpose ursef and get deported..com bak home to get treatment??
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by geminien: 12:07am On Apr 27, 2013
enigmagu1: xpose ursef and get deported..com bak home to get treatment??

Yes, easier said than done, but thank you guys alot, i am grateful. i have nowhere to go at home,,,, i have a father and step mum who will not even welcome me to their home, so where do i stay? at the hospital i just left a year ago and havent made anything for myself... but God knows i am so scared.

Please do you know if coconut oil is thesame as ADIN AGBON

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by geminien: 12:09am On Apr 27, 2013
brosss: Its quite a situation. Its best you come back home and seek medical help. In most countries HIV treatments are free. If Asia won't take care of you, come home. Its a disease that can be managed and we've heard news of cure.

Wish you the best dear.

Thnaks so much. May God Bless you

3 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by butta(m): 12:34am On Apr 27, 2013
Come back to were ? A country like nigeria that has no healthcare system ... Come back if you wish to die quick

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by jhydebaba(m): 1:12am On Apr 27, 2013
butta: Come back to were ? A country like nigeria that has no healthcare system ... Come back if you wish to die quick
I'm sorry but u know next to nothing about Nigeria. Millions of people are living with HIV in Nigeria while maintaining it through the help of free drugs donated by federal government and external aids to government owned hospitals.

OP, if u can find ur way back to the country, it'll be better and the earlier the better for you.

Yeah! I can authoritatively reveal to you that adin agbon is the same as coconut oil

Wish u all the best, mainwhile, stay away from alcoholic drinks and smoking as well as take multi-vitamins, fruits and vegetables always.

25 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by RedLight1: 1:13am On Apr 27, 2013
butta: Come back to were ? A country like nigeria that has no healthcare system ... Come back if you wish to die quick
ediota.... How are those living with hiv in nigeria been managing it?
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by RedLight1: 1:14am On Apr 27, 2013
jhydebaba:
I'm sorry but u know next to nothing about Nigeria. Millions of people are living with HIV in Nigeria while maintaining it through the help of free drugs donated by federal government and external aids to government owned hospitals.

OP, if u can find ur way back to the country, it'll be better and the earlier the better for you.

Yeah! I can authoritatively reveal to you that adin agbon is the same as coconut oil

Wish u all the best, mainwhile, stay away from alcoholic drink and smoking as well as take multi-vitamins, fruits and vegetable always.
u dey mind that clown sad
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by toshacer: 8:40am On Apr 27, 2013
Come home to do what? To infect women freely? Abeg, stay in Asia. LOL.

12 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by DisGuy: 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
start searching for NGO dealing with HIV before you get back; if you are thinking of going back

contact them for assistance- accommodation and information, better you have things sorted out a bit before landing

Call them; ask questions
mail them to get more information about the locations in the state you would be staying

good luck

6 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
geminien: I am HIV positive but live in Asia, when you are positive they call the immigration and get you deported. I tested positive but the doctor would not expose me but has no means of providing me with drugs.

I am not getting sick but i have got rashes and wounds in some part of my body what do i do?

I would advise you take your health seriously.
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nonybb: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
geminien: I am HIV positive but live in Asia, when you are positive they call the immigration and get you deported. I tested positive but the doctor would not expose me but has no means of providing me with drugs.

pls can u share to me and others how u got it so that we can learn frm it. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Chinwem(f): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
Op please come home so you can start antiretrovirals when your CD4 falls
I really feel bad when I hear about Africans being mistreated abroad
You have the right to access healthcare.....if you won't get it there please leave
I wish you all the best

Have you tried other African countries?

3 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by nairaman66(m): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
Were you a commercial sex worker? No offence intended. Just wanted to know how you contracted the disease.., once known only then we'll be able to offer possible solutions..

Please be mindful, it's not the end of the world. Best wishes.. kiss

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Kairoseki77: 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
How did you catch it?

Go somewhere and get medicine quick before you end up in an Asian grave all alone.

Good luck to you bro.
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2013

Dude keep hope alive. The cure for HIV is around the corner. Its definitely not a death sentence. And why are u an illegal immigrant in ASIA of all places? Please have some self dignity.

9 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by OCTAVO: 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
Op, start making use of Moringa plant asap. It will boost your immunity.

3 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by owobokiri(m): 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2013
Come home.. I guess that is China? They will quarantine you and deport you almost immediately. You not having much with you is a big wahala but if you stay there with no treatment, it is worse. In Nigeria there are lots of free and subsidized drugs for aids patients. My younger bro is a medical doctor with a teaching hospital so i should know. Make a quick decision ans save your life.

7 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by israel007: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
Contact NGOs they'll help get u drugs and ARV
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by 50calibre(m): 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
What part of Asia are you? Because I know deporting a HIV positive patient is a violation of human rights in most countries. They are intentionally sending you to your death.
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nonybb: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
Ppl always complain that they got HIV infection but they never mention how they got it. Where it is easy gotten? Lessons to be learnt, and stuffs like that. Thats why so many others kept contacting it without learning frm ppl who already have it. Some says its ppl who normal goes to night club, others says its ppl who normal sleep with ashawo. Pls tell us plainly, where did u got ur own
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by frankkky: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2013
@poster can you make it down to any country in western europe?people with your condition are well taken of here,infact you may even get residence permit under under what it is called "EXPECTIONAL CASES".but if i may ask what part of asia are you?cause i know if you are in japan you would be taken care of,if you can not make it to europe,then d other option left is to go home,i heard there are ONGs in nigeria who give out drugs for free (dont know if this is true sha)all the best

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Mamacita007(f): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2013
Dis Guy: start searching for NGO dealing with HIV before you get back; if you are thinking of going back

contact them for assistance- accommodation and information, better you have things sorted out a bit before landing

Call them; ask questions
mail them to get more information about the locations in the state you would be staying

good luck

Best advice

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Chinwem(f): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
nairaman66: Were you a commercial sex worker? No offence intended. Just wanted to know how you contracted the disease.., once known only then we'll be able to offer possible solutions..

Stop talking crap
You don't need to know the method by which he contracted the virus before you offer assistance

If he doesn't know nko? If he tells how he THINKS he got it, may not be how he actually got it.

2 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by toofine765: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2013
Your case is pathetic but I will still advice you come back home and get medically treatment for yourself so you don't end up dying in silence. Life may not be easy when you return but I tell you, you will survive. Take the board step and have your health restored back. Tell God to make a way for you upon your arrival here and He will not disappoint you. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Bj5all(m): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
thank GOD for antiretroviral drugs, HIV can be managed, all u need is to take ur prescribed dose correctly while u gradually boost up ur CD4 count. better u come home, antiretroviral drugs are free in govt hospital, with lots of empowerment from govt and NGOs both local and international. NO NEED SUFFERING IN A FOREIGN LAND WHEN BUTTER FULL UR HOME.

4 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2013
See question o? Are u a commercial sex worker? How did u get it? Smh! A lot of people are still ignorant how one can get this virus! You think its only when one is sleeping around that u can get it! Ur barber and Hair dresser can give u HIV!!! As long as ur blood comes in contact with an infected persons own you are IN!!! Advice to ladies if u can afford a brazillian hair how much are sewing pins that u can't buy and take to the salon! And guys how much is a clipper that u have to continue using that of the public? Exceptional care needs to be taken when handling sharp objects that have been used by someone else.
@ Op listen its best u come home.

4 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by ZN2: 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
It's best you move to a location where you can get help and treatment.

If possible return to your home country.

Anyways, scientists are on the brink of discovering a cure so don't lose hope. Return to your home and start your Anti-Retroviral Therapy as soon as you can.

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
if u can,try make as much money as possible b4 thinking of coming home so you can invest and be on your own. u might not stand a chance in that house with ur stepmom..this also a time to sincerely link yourself to,cry to God. He is still the loving,forgiving Jehovah Rapha if u are faithful. God bless

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by bebe2(f): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
brosss: Its quite a situation. Its best you come back home and seek medical help. In most countries HIV treatments are free. If Asia won't take care of you, come home. Its a disease that can be managed and we've heard news of cure.

Wish you the best dear.

In uk, testing is free, counselling free, treatment na PAY O.

My darling go back home u need urgent treatment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Work With Your Laptop On Your Lap / You Can Never Be Fat Enough For A Typical Nigerian Mother / Health Workers To Embark Nationwide Strike From Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.