Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. (23644 Views)

Bowel Health: How Often Should You Poop? / Doctor In The House:difficulty In Emptying The Bowel / How Can I Empty My Bowel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by biafranqueen: 12:00am On Apr 27, 2013
During a recent gathering of Nigerian women someone ask me the secret of how I stay so slim after having children, during the conversation I was shocked to find out 8 of the 10 women only defecate once a day 2 of them once a week.

Disease is a struggle that the body is doing to cleanse, repair and restore itself. Constipation is the number one reason people have health problems.

If you take in 3 pounds of food a day and get rid of only 2 or even 2 3/4 pounds you have constipation.
If you are choping 3 meals to your belly everyday and you are only haveing 2 bowel movements a day where is the other food?
Constipation is years of waste that built up in all your organs and cells. It messes up your entire system.
Most people think constipation is in the colon because it is the easiest way for it to show symptoms. The body is just a system of pipes, tubes, sacs, filters, pumps, one way check valves and reservoirs.

When cells become constipated, they begin to slow down and die (CANCER), their ability to absorb nutrients is hampered.

We are what we eat and don't eliminate. Bad breath, boils, gas, body odor, indigestion, headache, pressure in the abdomen and chest pain is all due to constipation.
Constipation relates to every single problem in the human system. Until we address it, as it should be we are going to continue to see serious health issues in our nation.

A sister told me she was diagnosed as being infertile she had bowel movements once every two weeks. Well after helping her with what she eats and got her movement normal she got pregnant in 4 months.

Even when our body want to drain by diarrhea or vomiting the first thing we look for is a way to stop it. Whe we cough crap from our lungs we will buy drugs to suppress it.

WHAT NOW

*Stop eating any food from BOXES BOTTLES CANS AND CONTAINERS
*Eat RAW PLANT FOOD the number once source of vitamins per calorie is found in fruits and the number two source is vegetables
*Eat NUTS SEEDS SPROUTS SEEDS all the time
*SODA IS KILLING MY PEOPLE Mineral Water Fanta Coca Cola is deadly to your body energy drinks (Soda is carbon you know carbon that blows and pops when lit, Carbon can eat battery acid of a dirty car battery in USA Police use coke to get blood off the tar during bad accident.) Nigerians drink soda more then water and wonder why diabetes epedemic.
* Our ancestors only ate meat on special occasion (I don't eat any meat) it takes weeks for one ounce of meat to digest.
*If your still eating Maggie Cubes your killing your family slowly

If you are having health issues I challenge you to a 14 day cleanse.
NO MEAT (Chicken fish turkey or any flesh)
NO FRIED FOODS
NO SALT
NO CAFFEINE
NO DAIRY PRODUCTS
NO ALCOHOL
NO SMOKING OF ANYTHING
NO SUGAR (Use maple syrup, fructose or stevia for sweetening..No can box juice ice cream chin chin

Drink herb teas
Squeeze or blend fresh fruits for juice my favorite is mango
Minimum of 1/2 gallon of water a day

14 days eat fruit all morning
Eat large Raw leafy green salad at lunch and dinner before your regular meal add nuts seeds coconuts carrots garden egg etc

No white bread white rice or processed foods during cleansing process. Instead use yams, brown rice etc

NOTE TO DIABETICS
Eat vegetables until noon or fresh green veggie juice. This provides the body with necessary protein and minerals to get back on track

You may experience weight loss because your body will be detoxing 1-10 pounds is the usual.
DRINK LOTS OF WATER
If you can exercise at least 30 minutes 3 days a week you will see amazing results.

This has changed my life and my friends so just want to share it

18 Likes

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by Caracta(f): 12:30am On Apr 27, 2013
Nice. Thanks for sharing. I need to bookmark this page.

After doing all these things, will i become immortal?

15 Likes

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by Emmyk(m): 12:38am On Apr 27, 2013
Noted.
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by biafranqueen: 12:58am On Apr 27, 2013
Your quality of life will improve and doctor will not suck u dry at old age Do you notice so many aunties die in 50's now or after getting pregnant the body will take so long to get back the shape. When you are young it is building up in your body and every single disease starts with this problem
Caracta: Nice. Thanks for sharing. I need to bookmark this page.

After doing all these things, will i become immortal?

3 Likes

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by dominique(f): 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
Interesting piece, front page material.
However, I have to point this out;

When cells become constipated, they
begin to slow down and die (CANCER)...

This to my best knowledge is called APOPTOSIS, which is the nature of most cells in our bodies and has no correlation with cancer. Tho the release of free oxygen radicals (that causes cell death) are somewhat implicated in the cause of cancer, I think its wrong to generalise that apoptosis and cancer are one and the same.

6 Likes

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by oluwadare26(m): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2013
Thank U, God bless
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by Coldfeet(f): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2013
Errm! Say what? I eat 6 times a day! Does that mean I have to poo six times in a day too?
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by devour129: 11:13am On Apr 29, 2013
I do this all the time and I relapse cry then back to it .its like a vicious cycle. Moringa leaves helps in bowel movement too so I use that now

1 Like

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by honeric01(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2013
Followed.
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by edgideon(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2013
to shi.t simple?
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by yuzedo: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2013
Anty, plis i need tips on how can i resemble DENZEL WASHINGTIN??!?? undecided undecided tenks.

1 Like

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2013
OP I admire u! Very enlightening but can I go without meat and/or diary foods for 2 weeks, erm... Hell to the effin' no!
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by emcemayo: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2013
wow one of the most reasonable approach to optimum healthy thanks OP kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 29, 2013
^^^ rename this 'Vegan induction therapy'

2 Likes

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by micki83(m): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2013
Em...I don't think u hav to pass out every thing u eat sha.d body definitely burns some of d food we eat as a source of fuel,some are passed out and d remaining is stored as fat. If u eat 3 pounds of food a day,u can't expect to pass out 3 pounds of crap cos if u pass out all d food u eat,what will u body use as fuel?

4 Likes

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by emcemayo: 11:38am On Apr 29, 2013
OP what do you cook with in place of maggi although i use very mimimal maggi , i still use it i don mind an alternative sha!

1 Like

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by emcemayo: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2013
L u c i d:
OP I admire u! Very enlightening but can I go without meat and/or diary foods for 2 weeks, erm... Hell to the effin' no!
me 2 o! that one na no go area
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by Sike(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2013
So, na to dey shhhit dey Go na im remain now? Even if na Garri i soak drink?? I see!!!
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by donem: 11:51am On Apr 29, 2013
I wont rob this thread of its credit, cos its kinda educating thumbs up for the positives in this writeup. But Op be careful how you defame a company's brand cos you could be sued "if you are still eating MAGGI cubes you are killing your family slowly" if i might ask could you critically outline your basis for saying consuming maggi is tantamount to suicide?

5 Likes

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by groovie(m): 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
Sike: So, na to dey shhhit dey Go na im remain now? Even if na Garri i soak drink?? I see!!!

LOL!
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by gerrardomendes(m): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
beware of junk food and carbonated drinks. sucrose in can drinks causes obesity and NON ALCOHOLIC FATTY LIVER DISEASE.

1 Like

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by groovie(m): 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
donem: I wont rob this thread of its credit, cos its kinda educating thumbs up for the positives in this writeup. But Op be careful how you defame a company's brand cos you could be sued "if you are still eating MAGGI cubes you are killing your family slowly" if i might ask could you critically outline your basis for saying consuming maggi is tantamount to suicide?

i think she meant to say too much seasoning. u know say na maggi we dey call all seasoning for here na

4 Likes

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
Thanks @op constipation is really dealing with me and I take a lot of water though but for where sometimes I wonder if the shi t turns to stone in my stomach cos once I enter toilet na to dey shout as the thing go strong chei,
Definately try going without for 14 days and see how it turns outfor me grin
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by Ekans: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
Coldfeet: Errm! Say what? I eat 6 times a day! Does that mean I have to poo six times in a day too?
.Are you a glutton?,just thinking.
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by ikekings(m): 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
nne3870: Thanks @op constipation is really dealing with me and I take a lot of water though but for where sometimes I wonder if the shi t turns to stone in my stomach cos once I enter toilet na to dey shout as the thing go strong chei,

Definately try going without for 14 days and see how it turns outfor me grin
LMAO.... grin grin grin
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
biafranqueen: During a recent gathering of Nigerian women someone ask me the secret of how I stay so slim after having children, during the conversation I was shocked to find out 8 of the 10 women only defecate once a day 2 of them once a week.

Disease is a struggle that the body is doing to cleanse, repair and restore itself. Constipation is the number one reason people have health problems.

If you take in 3 pounds of food a day and get rid of only 2 or even 2 3/4 pounds you have constipation.
If you are choping 3 meals to your belly everyday and you are only haveing 2 bowel movements a day where is the other food?
Constipation is years of waste that built up in all your organs and cells. It messes up your entire system.
Most people think constipation is in the colon because it is the easiest way for it to show symptoms. The body is just a system of pipes, tubes, sacs, filters, pumps, one way check valves and reservoirs.

When cells become constipated, they begin to slow down and die (CANCER), their ability to absorb nutrients is hampered.

We are what we eat and don't eliminate. Bad breath, boils, gas, body odor, indigestion, headache, pressure in the abdomen and chest pain is all due to constipation.
Constipation relates to every single problem in the human system. Until we address it, as it should be we are going to continue to see serious health issues in our nation.

A sister told me she was diagnosed as being infertile she had bowel movements once every two weeks. Well after helping her with what she eats and got her movement normal she got pregnant in 4 months.

Even when our body want to drain by diarrhea or vomiting the first thing we look for is a way to stop it. Whe we cough crap from our lungs we will buy drugs to suppress it.

WHAT NOW

*Stop eating any food from BOXES BOTTLES CANS AND CONTAINERS
*Eat RAW PLANT FOOD the number once source of vitamins per calorie is found in fruits and the number two source is vegetables
*Eat NUTS SEEDS SPROUTS SEEDS all the time
*SODA IS KILLING MY PEOPLE Mineral Water Fanta Coca Cola is deadly to your body energy drinks (Soda is carbon you know carbon that blows and pops when lit, Carbon can eat battery acid of a dirty car battery in USA Police use coke to get blood off the tar during bad accident.) Nigerians drink soda more then water and wonder why diabetes epedemic.
* Our ancestors only ate meat on special occasion (I don't eat any meat) it takes weeks for one ounce of meat to digest.
*If your still eating Maggie Cubes your killing your family slowly

If you are having health issues I challenge you to a 14 day cleanse.
NO MEAT (Chicken fish turkey or any flesh)
NO FRIED FOODS
NO SALT
NO CAFFEINE
NO DAIRY PRODUCTS
NO ALCOHOL
NO SMOKING OF ANYTHING
NO SUGAR (Use maple syrup, fructose or stevia for sweetening..No can box juice ice cream chin chin

Drink herb teas
Squeeze or blend fresh fruits for juice my favorite is mango
Minimum of 1/2 gallon of water a day

14 days eat fruit all morning
Eat large Raw leafy green salad at lunch and dinner before your regular meal add nuts seeds coconuts carrots garden egg etc

No white bread white rice or processed foods during cleansing process. Instead use yams, brown rice etc

NOTE TO DIABETICS
Eat vegetables until noon or fresh green veggie juice. This provides the body with necessary protein and minerals to get back on track

You may experience weight loss because your body will be detoxing 1-10 pounds is the usual.
DRINK LOTS OF WATER
If you can exercise at least 30 minutes 3 days a week you will see amazing results.

This has changed my life and my friends so just want to share it

VERY GOOD ONE OPS. I DO THIS A LOT AND IT HELP ME ALOT TO STAY HEALTHY AND MAINTAIN MY SHAPE AND STAMINA.

IN ADDITION YOU CAN ALSO TAKE YOUR URINE FIRST THING IN THE MORNING. I INCLUDE THAT TOO AND IT IS AMAZING
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
dominique: Interesting piece, front page material.
However, I have to point this out;

This to my best knowledge is called APOPTOSIS, which is the nature of most cells in our bodies and has no correlation with cancer. Tho the release of free oxygen radicals (that causes cell death) are somewhat implicated in the cause of cancer, I think its wrong to generalise that apoptosis and cancer are one and the same.
She is right, the popular theory of free radicals are also the causal factor. Living cells revolved clockwise in the body, but dead cells are random in motion, which has been found to be reason that bordering cells have to multiply to counter the randomness of the dead cells, a condition which is cancerous tumor. Cancer study is a growing field, and the studies are on-going, soon enough, earlier postulates 'might' be debunked. It is the beauty of science.

2 Likes

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
rafhell:
IN ADDITION YOU CAN ALSO TAKE YOUR URINE FIRST THING IN THE MORNING. I INCLUDE THAT TOO AND IT IS AMAZING
grin grin for real?
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
nne3870:
grin grin for real?

YES. TRUST ME. TRY IT AND SEE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients / South-East Youths Reject meth / 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.