Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. (23639 Views)

Bowel Health: How Often Should You Poop? / Doctor In The House:difficulty In Emptying The Bowel / How Can I Empty My Bowel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by bolant2002(m): 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
Hmm!Very valuable information but will the Nigeria economy situation encourage this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by biafranqueen: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2013
Maggie is mostly salt and when cooking my people usually add Salt plus maggie The cube itself does not contain that ingredient listed and the box often has the code number for msg only. Why? Because the manufacturers know its so dangerous
I would like to ask them in court why are they hiding it in Africa but not in America where it is clearly listed because of the laws.

author=donem]I wont rob this thread of its credit, cos its kinda educating thumbs up for the positives in this writeup. But Op be careful how you defame a company's brand cos you could be sued "if you are still eating MAGGI cubes you are killing your family slowly" if i might ask could you critically outline your basis for saying consuming maggi is tantamount to suicide? [/quote]
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by biafranqueen: 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2013
Our people eat mostly food where the structure was changed example when foods are overcooked, the chemical and physical structure is changed causing the body to treat them as something foreign and unrecognizable to the body. The natural fibers are broken down slowing digestion(making you sleepy or tired) while vitamins, minerals and enzymes are destroyed Raw foods are needed for fuel the rest is garbage that taste good to our tongue but is useless to keep your body disease free
micki83: Em...I don't think u hav to pass out every thing u eat sha.d body definitely burns some of d food we eat as a source of fuel,some are passed out and d remaining is stored as fat. If u eat 3 pounds of food a day,u can't expect to pass out 3 pounds of crap cos if u pass out all d food u eat,what will u body use as fuel?
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by biafranqueen: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
yesooo
gerrardomendes: beware of junk food and carbonated drinks. sucrose in can drinks causes obesity and NON ALCOHOLIC FATTY LIVER DISEASE.
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by biafranqueen: 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
Please let us know as you eat more raw food you will notice that not only will your body feel different but your emotions and mental state will improve as well
nne3870: Thanks @op constipation is really dealing with me and I take a lot of water though but for where sometimes I wonder if the shi t turns to stone in my stomach cos once I enter toilet na to dey shout as the thing go strong chei,
Definately try going without for 14 days and see how it turns outfor me grin
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by biafranqueen: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2013
You are correct thank u
Billyonaire: She is right, the popular theory of free radicals are also the causal factor. Living cells revolved clockwise in the body, but dead cells are random in motion, which has been found to be reason that bordering cells have to multiply to counter the randomness of the dead cells, a condition which is cancerous tumor. Cancer study is a growing field, and the studies are on-going, soon enough, earlier postulates 'might' be debunked. It is the beauty of science.
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by biafranqueen: 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
Madame Kaylee please go and read my response you two have not been updated on new research I would advise you to educated yourself before responding sarcastically this is a whole body cleansing not just ur colon btw
~Kaylee~:

You are so right Dominique. I was just gonna reply the same thing. Cancer is actually caused by some of the cells in our body not going through the right sequence of events (the cell cycle) as cells should do normally- which includes them slowing down and dying. When these cells don't die, it is only then that the possibility of cancer arises.

Madam Colon cleanse, educate yourself before trying to educate others.

Cheers.
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by nenergy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2013
Nice Post! But seriously,NO FISH?! Haba, bah kewo.lol
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by micki83(m): 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
biafranqueen: Our people eat mostly food where the structure was changed example when foods are overcooked, the chemical and physical structure is changed causing the body to treat them as something foreign and unrecognizable to the body. The natural fibers are broken down slowing digestion(making you sleepy or tired) while vitamins, minerals and enzymes are destroyed Raw foods are needed for fuel the rest is garbage that taste good to our tongue but is useless to keep your body disease free
I'm sorry,but I hav to disagree with u(mainly becos I don't understand half of what u just said),but also becos methinks u're trying to bamboozle me with unfamiliar nutritional jargon.no matter what kind of food u eat,some of it must be used as fuel,part of it stored as fat (or toxins) and d rest,passed out!
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by biafranqueen: 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
The cleanse I gave u will start you going eat lots of raw foods as we get older the accumulated waste causes DIS -Ease in the body and discomfort Stay away from white bread and rice as much as possible try an eat plenty of yam raw vegggies bitter leaf tea will flush ur system as well.
indoorlove: @Op or any other person that can help. My question, please, what are the natural remedy of bowel inconsistent most expecially in old age.
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by biafranqueen: 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
You are correct thank you
frederal: Narrow is all d way dt leads to success; but nawao. So wot do they ( presidency ), use all the money they budget for food to do? I think u have to be recommended to GEJ, as food/body system expert/doctor( I don't know if u are a doctor.
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by AreaFada2: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
dominique: Interesting piece, front page material.
However, I have to point this out;

This to my best knowledge is called APOPTOSIS, which is the nature of most cells in our bodies and has no correlation with cancer. Tho the release of free oxygen radicals (that causes cell death) are somewhat implicated in the cause of cancer, I think its wrong to generalise that apoptosis and cancer are one and the same.

True. If anything you want potentially aberrant/cancerous cells to undergo apoptosis (natural cell death). In fact a lot of potential cancer cells do just that. Otherwise we would not even live up to age of 30!

Even cells of a foetus undergo apoptosis. That is the process by which the webs between the fingers of a foetus die to leave normal single fingers.
Apoptosis is so well programmed and controlled that release of free radicals is minimal compared to ischaemic cells like you get in a stroke (sudden and releases toxic free radicals causing oedema/swelling due to inflammatory pathway
response). This is basic cell biology/biology of cancer.
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by Celestyn8213: 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dis na punishment o! No chicken no fish? Sorry, I'll pass.
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by LordReed(m): 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
biafranqueen: Nigerians drink soda more then water and wonder why diabetes epedemic.
* Our ancestors only ate meat on special occasion (I don't eat any meat) it takes weeks for one ounce of meat to digest

Why do people over exaggerate or lie about issues to put dieting in a good light? Beef takes about 4 - 5 hours to digest yet you say a week just to scare people into considering your solution right? BTW with which money are Nigerians drinking more soda than water?

Stop lying about things like this in other to get attention, dietary habit change is good enough reason without all those lies.

1 Like

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by biafranqueen: 5:31am On Apr 30, 2013
Do your research before you challenge me my dear digesthttp://www.sharecare.com/question/how-long-to-digest-food
Lord_Reed:

Why do people over exaggerate or lie about issues to put dieting in a good light? Beef takes about 4 - 5 hours to digest yet you say a week just to scare people into considering your solution right? BTW with which money are Nigerians drinking more soda than water?

Stop lying about things like this in other to get attention, dietary habit change is good enough reason without all those lies.
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by biafranqueen: 5:32am On Apr 30, 2013
How do you feel after eating a big meal of Egusi and gari?
micki83:
I'm sorry,but I hav to disagree with u(mainly becos I don't understand half of what u just said),but also becos methinks u're trying to bamboozle me with unfamiliar nutritional jargon.no matter what kind of food u eat,some of it must be used as fuel,part of it stored as fat (or toxins) and d rest,passed out!
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by Rooneyboy(m): 7:05am On Apr 30, 2013
vingi: Tuk my urine once n couldn't do it again,taste n odour is just out of dis world hehehe!@OP or any one with useful infi. I defecate once in like 5 to 6days n am nt comfortable,bt its not like I get constipated. wen I eventually feel like,it goes smooth.plus I eat well n by "well" I mean heavy meals like eba,rice in large quantity n kip wondering where d heck d whole garbage stays in my system, plus I tek enof water bt has nt chngd things. pls help!

I challenge u on the bolded , if u do take a lot of water, then surely u ought to have been seeing IMMEDIATE results.

* Again u must learn how to take food rich in fibre. Eg Beans, Oranges, Banana etc.
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by biafranqueen: 7:27am On Apr 30, 2013
only 14 days to clean up
nenergy: Nice Post! But seriously,NO FISH?! Haba, bah kewo.lol
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by alex406(m): 7:45am On Apr 30, 2013
From now on,i will reduce meat consumption

1 Like

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by rugged01(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2013
Nice one!
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by ireneidiva(f): 9:59am On Apr 30, 2013
So person go dey shait anyhw. Abegi. Ewwww
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by smlafolabi(m): 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
Caracta: Nice. Thanks for sharing. I need to bookmark this page.

After doing all these things, will i become immortal?

Abi o
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by CaroTone(f): 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
I wonder o!! cos if u pass out 3 pounds of food a day, that means na cholera person don get be dat. D Op no think am go dat side at all.
micki83: Em...I don't think u hav to pass out every thing u eat sha.d body definitely burns some of d food we eat as a source of fuel,some are passed out and d remaining is stored as fat. If u eat 3 pounds of food a day,u can't expect to pass out 3 pounds of crap cos if u pass out all d food u eat,what will u body use as fuel?
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by Skenge98: 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2013
rafhell:

VERY GOOD ONE OPS. I DO THIS A LOT AND IT HELP ME ALOT TO STAY HEALTHY AND MAINTAIN MY SHAPE AND STAMINA.

IN ADDITION YOU CAN ALSO TAKE YOUR URINE FIRST THING IN THE MORNING. I INCLUDE THAT TOO AND IT IS AMAZING
On a serious note, you mean drinking of one URINE every morning makes someone slim down?
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by sofadj(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
Hello OP, I must say I disagree with most of all you've said. Constipation is not the cause of all the problems in the body. Constipation is actually in the alimentary tract which is not connected with the respiratory system and will not cause pneumonia or asthma as you have said. These things you have stated are not orthodox teachings of medicine, so I'm sure you are not a doctor. Please state below your post that you are giving alternative medicine or traditional medicine so people are not misled. Thank you.
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by sofadj(m): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
^^^however I must be fair to add that your do's and don'ts as regards what people should eat and not eat actually really true.
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by LordReed(m): 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
biafranqueen: Do your research before you challenge me my dear digesthttp://www.sharecare.com/question/how-long-to-digest-food

I doubt you even read the website you are quoting. On that website it plain states that meat could take a maximum of 3 days to be excreted how come you turned it into a week?

As I said before stop lying to scare people into considering your solution.
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by biafranqueen: 5:12am On May 02, 2013
I did not say it was related I was giving examples of parts of the body cause and effect never said I was a doctor by the way orthodox teachings of medicine are used to sell drugs that further poison the body and the body can not be poisoned to health why every orthodox doctor warn you of side effects to his orthodox drugs ?
sofa-dj:
Hello OP, I must say I disagree with most of all you've said. Constipation is not the cause of all the problems in the body. Constipation is actually in the alimentary tract which is not connected with the respiratory system and will not cause pneumonia or asthma as you have said. These things you have stated are not orthodox teachings of medicine, so I'm sure you are not a doctor. Please state below your post that you are giving alternative medicine or traditional medicine so people are not misled. Thank you.
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by biafranqueen: 5:18am On May 02, 2013
u said 3 hours I put 2 extra days go chop ur goat and smoke ibo with ur house help
Lord_Reed:

I doubt you even read the website you are quoting. On that website it plain states that meat could take a maximum of 3 days to be excreted how come you turned it into a week?

As I said before stop lying to scare people into considering your solution.
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by LordReed(m): 2:26pm On May 02, 2013
biafranqueen:
* Our ancestors only ate meat on special occasion (I don't eat any meat) it takes weeks for one ounce of meat to digest.

biafranqueen: u said 3 hours I put 2 extra days go chop ur goat and smoke ibo with ur house help

So it takes weeks has now turned to 2 extra days? LoL! If you are frustrated I am not to blame okay? Go and deal with your issues don't vent on me o!
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by biafranqueen: 5:04am On May 03, 2013
My dear your the frustrated one all you do is go around posting negative remarks have you ever tried to be helpful shame on u
Lord_Reed:

So it takes weeks has now turned to 2 extra days? LoL! If you are frustrated I am not to blame okay? Go and deal with your issues don't vent on me o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients / South-East Youths Reject meth / Yobe Strange Deaths: 68 Buried In Potiskum In Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.