Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,123 members, 7,845,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface (36801 Views)

Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba / Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface / An Interview With Blackface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by chucky234(m): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2013
Moshood91:
E never reach like this na, bros j. At least the guy was polite in his criticism. Your calling him a goat only tells us who you are. Only a goat can answer a goat.
Its either you are too dumb or got problem understanding written texts,I am sure you just came across the word "polite" this morning and decided to put it into practice without taking your time to find out the meaning. That's definitely the dumbest thing to do,only a donkey will use a word to impress me without knowing what the stand for and that clearly defines who you are.
what a chronic documented camel,weird goon.
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2013
baynix:

Lol!! Broda.. U Get Bad Mouth No Be Small! Dnt Mind booqee she was just an arsehole!! grin grin
attention seeker..you've been seen. Are u now satisfied??
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by chucky234(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
booqee: shut the fcck up! U took my post serious, and u expect me to kiss ur smelly arsse in return?? Like wtf?? I guess u do av a problem afterall.
U know wat? Go see a shrink..and while you're at it, keep quoting me..jobless bastard. Like my initial post was even directed at you! Gosh
You defending your disgraceful attitude shows you are a kid,you are probably on same level with my dog as my gateman is too matured a man to mingle with you.
Even my 4yr old daughter knows too well that its a taboo in this part of the world to accused a man of manipulating another man's star to become rich especially in public forum,in a well organized society Tuface and Faze will fish you out so you can tell the world the babalawo you claimed did the juju is your uncle.
be careful what you say little brat.
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by crackhouse(m): 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
he should change career since music doesn't pay him again. Bro Blackface don't be in one place thinking that things will turn around someday b/cos that's the way lazy minds think, you 've got to think and move mehn, your situation can only attract pity from friends and nothing else. you 've gat to make a move urself and change your condition otherwise u may be on this same page till the end of time, music is not the only thing one can do to survive or does it mean u can't think of something better?. o.k, come to think of it, if there is nothing like music nko?.
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
chucky234: At least he can feed you and your entire family for 24 whole months without blinking an eyelid.
Ewu Hausa
[i][/i]ao u take no? U no hn family ni? Ewu yoruba
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by kanor: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
If Blackface was one that wrote African Queen, then he owns a atleate a 50% Share of all the proceeds + Life events on that song. 2face is avoiding him bc he must have been informed of the legal implications! Blackface shd sue 2face and collect his proceeds, simple. Do u guys know how many legal suits facebook founder have settled with big cash to some of the guys they worked together at initial stage?
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by nairaman66(m): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2013
Tuface used black face and faze for money ritual grin
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
chucky234: You defending your disgraceful attitude shows you are a kid,you are probably on same level with my dog as my gateman is too matured a man to mingle with you.
Even my 4yr old daughter knows too well that its a taboo in this part of the world to accused a man of manipulating another man's star to become rich especially in public forum,in a well organized society Tuface and Faze will fish you out so you can tell the world the babalawo you claimed did the juju is your uncle.
be careful what you say little brat.
the jobless dumb fcck is still quoting me! grin anyway i went through ur profile and just discovered i've been wasting my time talking to u. You aint worth my precious time..ur level of intelligence is pitiably pathetic ..just re-read ur post! Dammit..! If you're truly a father..then i feel sorry for ur innocent child. grin
keep quoting me, while i read on..seeing such display of foolishness can be sometimes entertaining.. tongue stewpid disgusting massive sack of dung!.
And to think 2face and faze don't even know u exist! Jeez?! undecided
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by richeyy(m): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
nairaman66: Tuface used black face and faze for money ritual grin

Lmao grin grin. You can't be serious.

Poor dude, wonder what he'll be goin thro now... wife deserted him (women sef), business not doing fine, landlord wahala... Dude should put his acts together, come up with a new strategy, redefine his style & blow our minds. I've never been his fan but I wish him well
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by kabaka1: 12:39am On Apr 28, 2013
Confusion: He should change his name to whiteface

Lol! His path 2 success might start with a name change
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Ilekokonit: 12:49am On Apr 28, 2013
Much respect to Faze for understanding that you don't kick a man when he is down. He really stood up for his friend in the face of a barrage of questions from the interviewer that were designed to get him to bad mouth Blackface but he did not fall for it.
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by delion20: 12:58am On Apr 28, 2013
redcliff: See the Faze that wants to help someone out, its not like he's even there and stuff. Talking like he already the superstar.
lmao. U̶̲̥̅̊ wicked Oº°˚˚°º
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 28, 2013
Edited.
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by MarieSucre(f): 7:44am On Apr 28, 2013
[quote
author=PurestBoy]Annie should be able to settle their problem if she's a
responsible wife[/quote] Wetin concern Annie
Macauley with their matter.
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by felimex: 10:42am On Apr 28, 2013
life cud b unfair doh, nd 2 tink der wer doin great as a group. i still lik d guy ooo. he just has nt hit d rite spot yet may b he needs nt just fin help bt managerial help 2. wish him all d best
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by mymadam(m): 10:56am On Apr 28, 2013
pro01:
This is so phucking uncharitable. Come on. The interviewer is an utter slowpoke.

Maybe he works for Channels TV... Remember? God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by drealnamdy(m): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2013
Im your ex: When pesin wan choose name, e good make e choose beta name. See now;

2face: he get power of two and he tops the group,

Faze: that means 1 face and he dey follow up,

Black Face: just like someone covered in black nylon, how e go take see road?

cheesy grin...logically makin sense..
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by linusnneji238(m): 11:28am On Apr 28, 2013
redcliff: See the Faze that wants to help someone out, its not like he's even there and stuff. Talking like he already the superstar.
you do not have to wait till you have the whole world at your palms before rendering help to someone. Kudos to faze for his initiatives...
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Goldenheart(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
Im your ex: When pesin wan choose name, e good make e choose beta name. See now;

2face: he get power of two and he tops the group,

Faze: that means 1 face and he dey follow up,

Black Face: just like someone covered in black nylon, how e go take see road?

Lol...
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by timiege(f): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
obiajurum25: I think Black Face has a problem.He needs to be humble and settle his rift with Tuface.
what made you think the problem is not from Tuface,so becos na him get money pass Blackface must humble himself for am.
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by chucky234(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
booqee: the jobless dumb fcck is still quoting me! grin anyway i went through ur profile and just discovered i've been wasting my time talking to u. You aint worth my precious time..ur level of intelligence is pitiably pathetic ..just re-read ur post! Dammit..! If you're truly a father..then i feel sorry for ur innocent child. grin
keep quoting me, while i read on..seeing such display of foolishness can be sometimes entertaining.. tongue stewpid disgusting massive sack of dung!.
And to think 2face and faze don't even know u exist! Jeez?! undecided
So you read my 6300 posts and 450 topics in 30 seconds,that's interesting.
Madam intelligent does it occur to you that pitiably and pathetic says same thing in a written context,imagine half-baked Igbobi grammar school drop-out talking about being intelligent.
Your use of punctuation is simply pathetic,Mechanical accuracy is zero yet you think yourself intelligent,I have nothing but pity for you and whoever spent his/her hard earned money on your education.
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by nobleworld2020: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2013
veraponpo:

But the person that didnt finish school has release more than 5 albums, he has won awards that all the artists in some countries cannot make.3 of the albums were platinum and he is being consistent.You dont have to pull somebody because you like Blackface. Pride with envy is what is killing Blackface. Tuface is no more in his class, he should learn to be humble. JJC trained Donjazzy and helped Dbanj but they are bigger today, JJC said he is learning from them now, so what is Blackface's problem? Like muphy of Bond FM would say, gba fun oga e...
It doesn't matter the position where each one of them are today,what matter is the future.Because 2FACE and FACE is making it today does not means BLACKFACE can not get up and make good money than them latter.Take Fatai Rolling dollars for example.Actual it's only God who knew what happened between three of them,nobody should judge without hearing from BLACK FACE. Moreover if you are my real friend I dont think is necessary to prostrate for you before you can help me.My advice(BLACKFACE) to the guy is to believe in God and himself and be doing what he knows how to do in sincerity.
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Lepatohset(f): 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
Pizzy01: DO YOU ALL KNOW THAT THE SONG, "AFRICAN QUEEN", THAT SHOT 2FACE TO LIMELIGHT, WAS FIRST SANG BY BLACKFACE?

u just wake ni
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2013
Omg Faze is so mature.. Aww. Love his responses. And gosh the interviewer is such an ass HO LE, I need to see him /her and slap em good.

Aww wish Black face success in his endeavours and seriously- 2face should be the bigger person in the picture and offer help, regardless of qualms between em. I can't have such a humble beginning and become successful tomorrow and see my colleagues I suffered with still struggling and not offer help - that's somewhat wicked. I wish 2Face would see things my way and consider the past and help who deserves his help. #:-)
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by BlueMagic2(m): 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2013
Change is the only constant thing in life. Never have permanent friends or permanent Enemies, But always have permanent interest..... We came to the world alone & we all gonna leave it alone
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
chucky234:
So you read my 6300 posts and 450 topics in 30 seconds that's interesting.
Madam intelligent does it occur to you that pitiably and pathetic says same thing in a written context,imagine half-baked Igbobi grammar school drop-out talking about being intelligent.
Your use of punctuation is simply pathetic,Mechanical accuracy is zero yet you think yourself intelligent,I have nothing but pity for you and whoever spent his/her hard earned money on your education

i promised myself that i won't reply dis goat, but i can't just help it. grin Like seriously?? Are u dat dense?? You'd read someone's entire post and topics b4 you can get a hang of a person's behaviour??...ewoo! wetin i no go take dis my eye see for nl? i reject bad thing in my life in Jesus name! Read ur senseless numerous post?! Oh puleazze..i'm not ready to die! Even your post here alone is absolutely boring! Oya engrish tisha come correct my post..blunders plenty for there well well.
Ah! I want to vomit....! Thunder faya your left yansh if u quote me again! 8
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by solomonjay(m): 7:08am On Jul 14, 2013
Its only proper if u r to make any comment,Dt u do so upon a well informed note...the album that brought 2face to the light had a song "african queen" in it...that song was written by blackface...out of innocence...blackface gave it out to be co-owner...2face Did not Do anything Diff wt d song...however...blackface as @ dt tym Did nt stress 2face for any cut from royalties gotten from the song...because his frndd 2face Did nt let him knw how much it was bringing in...and truly 2face is a stingy n wicked frnd for not sharing wt D owner just cos he's afraid the whole world wuD know he's not as real as he presents himself...
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Tjazzolalekan: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
Face ǟΩ₫ 2face should think ow †̥ help blackface he still their frd, I dnt knw frd can just be lyk dat. there is a thing U̶̲̥̅̊ guys can still do †̥ help ur frd even without press notice, I mean in a secrete way.
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by 1990lastborn(m): 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
If you don't build your dreams, Someone else will hire you to build theirs....... Many are called but few are choosen, Thats life for us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Pretty In Pink / Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines / Bbnaija: Ex-Housemate, Debie-Rise & Guitar Inseparable In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.