Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,090 members, 7,845,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface (36800 Views)

Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba / Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface / An Interview With Blackface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Gboliwe: 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
PurestBoy: Annie should be able to settle their problem if she's a responsible wife
Imagine!! What a responsibility! If I were her, I will mind my business. Guys are guys, they are adults, they know how to sort themselves out.

1 Like

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by ayzero6487(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2013
[color=#006600][/color].....faze's tryin 2 help?.....WTF.....he shud help himself nd stop makin us yawn wif junks lyk ''gear one'' nd ''relate''....black face...ndo...
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Emmyk(m): 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2013
From the snares of the devil I ask you ohh Lawd.... #singing
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Emmyk(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2013
I was a big fan of Black face...
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by chucky234(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
booqee: go fcck yourself..u dirty guttersnipe. I just don't know some pple's problem on this forum..why should u take everything pple say so serious?? If u really believe wat i meant, then u have a pathetic sense of reasoning and comprehension.
Why do you want to spill your blood if you don't take what I said serious, imagine olodo want to play smart on me sha.
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by mindtricks: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2013
redcliff: See the Faze that wants to help someone out, its not like he's even there and stuff. Talking like he already the superstar.
Dude faze's fine. There's no arguing about it. You miss the point when you probably must compare him with Tuface.
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by chucky234(m): 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2013
ayzero6487: [color=#006600][/color].....faze's tryin 2 help?.....WTF.....he shud help himself nd stop makin us yawn wif junks lyk ''gear one'' nd ''relate''....black face...ndo...
Another underage kid out here without mummy's consent

1 Like

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by mattaz(m): 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2013
Skipfr: Agbondimwinnnnnn

Eri yor nor otenwmen...Agbon ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ dimwin gbeee

1 Like

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by kelvinnn(m): 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
chiover: Black face should start doing gospel music if he really wished to excel. Too much weed don block d guy brain ni
hahahaha, badt guy, *true talk*
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Chomzy19(f): 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
PurestBoy: Annie should be able to settle their problem if she's a responsible wife
who is this na? Wetin concern annie concern their rift? Y shld she even want to meddle talkmore settle it? Oh I don see anoda xteristic of a responsible wife
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by baynix(m): 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2013
chucky234: Another underage kid out here without mummy's consent

Lol!! Broda.. U Get Bad Mouth No Be Small! Dnt Mind booqee she was just an arsehole!! grin grin
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by peresinclair: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2013
That is life my brother. jimmy cliff was with island records, hadt a rift with chris blackwell the owner of island records at that time but guess what, as he left island records who came throgh the door,Bob marley and the wailers and the rest is history. never mind face cause as jamaicans say, its never too late for a rain or shower.
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Bilabong(m): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2013
redcliff: See the Faze that wants to help someone out, its not like he's even there and stuff. Talking like he already the superstar.
You amaze me! who does no know faze musically? He is not wizkid dat voice anytin...
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Matthewbriggs(m): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
Black face...needs to re-brand himself, first by changing his name becos that name has Subconsciously been tied to failure, he needs a good manager and publicist, with that he should go back and find him-self again, build his character, sharpen his skills and blow our minds with an album that can boast of at least 3 hits. He should forget about the glory of the past, and fully embrace the present, with a strong resolve and a well thought Out strategy I strongly belief he can stage a come back.
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
nicky4lif: Face is just So matured.I pity blackface though,dude is going through a lot rit now.business not doing well,ur wife left u landlord effects u nd finally,friends deserted u.2face is just blessed nd too blessed to fall again.don't worry black face,u will still make,infact I'm one of ur fans now.can't talk abt u nd 2face cos one,2face my personal person.all the best black face.

Hmm, you are sounding so nice!

1 Like

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2013

And if faze is not a superstar, are you

How many musicians are are up there steadily like P square and Tuface
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by alajor(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
I like blackface more dan d other 2 and I know dat he'll bounce back. Just 1 hit song. As for u d interviewer, like say I dey near u I for use slap answer dat "blackface no get ticket money" question for u. Zomb1e
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by jayiyke007(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
Faze is a humble/gentle guy. I was with him early this year in my hood @ my neighbor's party where hennessy/moet were d major drinks but he declined those $ requested for malt. He's brotherly $ a gud friend. I can't wait to hear a collabo wit Faze/Blackface $ possibly wit 2faze. Work it out guys, One luv.
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by meforyou1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2013
Music is a dog-eat-dog business. Blackfaze should face his music and leave 2face alone. Afterall, when he wedded he didn't invite the other faces

2 Likes

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by ekolina(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
Tascocent: Did d op just said Blackface wrote most of d songz...............I new it cos how person wey no finish skool go take dey compose music like dat. Abeg I no mention name ooo. I love Blackface die.
mumu Nigerian, do u nid a university degree 2 compose gud songs, giv me names of american renown musicians dat ve degree. 4 ur info 2face composes all his song n was also d vocalist in plat boiz
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by StepG: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
ddeola: dem b 2 later bcom 3,dey run thngs 2geda liv in peace n harmony, n den suddenly d 3 bn disagree, 1 go solo d oda 2 folo oh no no no no,d world dey vex rt now say d 3 dey do dier thngs individually,but rememba smday dem go lv each oda cos truly non of dem b brodas, in case u dnt no it ds na tru story, thrs a little misunderstandin 4 btw us if we break up na to wake up...Faze alone
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by bigtt76(f): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
Knew them back in secondary school. Black Face was our senior (I was classmate with 2Face) and he was that pompous kind of person at a glance but with a kind heart if you succeed in breaking in. 2Face on the other hand was just too humble and easy going. Friends with all (you can still see it in him) so there is no issue about him deserting Black Face.

Black Face problem is as a result of his wrong choice of music genre -Afrobeat Reggae which many people are not too into (after Fela no one has been able to fill in the shoes not even his sons) coupled with his not too flowing voice, he still has a lot of idoma accent which he could have utilized in churning out vernacular songs rather than pidgin. Let him go the way of Ghanaian musicians singing in their native language and he would hit it big.
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Kingso23: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2013
as u de see me soooo olodumare dn bless me oh!
But that 1 no mean say i go begin 2 de pose ooh
cos i mind my own business nd i dnt give a fk cos u stll de feel me oh
thats why i want u 2 see black face as ur own blood 4rom ole idoma.............
The problem wt blk faze is dt he cannot slow down his ganja leve lng enough 2 cook up something constructive 2 elevate his status ====> 2 much ghetto life addict, jst check out 2 baba na.....
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by NDify(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
For those of u already condemning TuFace, u are already falling victims to dangers of a single story!!!

1 Like

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Moshood91(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
chucky234: At least he can feed you and your entire family for 24 whole months without blinking an eyelid.
Ewu Hausa
E never reach like this na, bros j. At least the guy was polite in his criticism. Your calling him a goat only tells us who you are. Only a goat can answer a goat.

1 Like

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Boscog(m): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
Hahaha,u Ar funny.
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Talk2david1(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
4 me Oo,d guy shuld simply change his name. Nems r influencial n can afect sm1 negativly or positivly. He shuld Mayb change 2 smtin lyk wyt face or triple face or smtin else. Tek 4 instance,2face=combination of faze n blak face dats y he's ovashinin dem. 2 face is beta dan 1 n trust me,triple or 3 face wil b a beta nem 4 dat dude dan blak face. Feelin 4 d guy sha Oo
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by topmostg: 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
Say i'm ahead of the gaaaaaaame, watch me do ma tin...
Blackface is pretty good but one of his problem is his voice....
He needs to work on how to manouvre his voice in order for his music to be aleast catchy.......
That smoke-ridden-like voice is not just worth it
Or am i the only one noticin this??

2 Likes

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by kokoA(m): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
bigtt76: Knew them back in secondary school. Black Face was our senior (I was classmate with 2Face) and he was that pompous kind of person at a glance but with a kind heart if you succeed in breaking in. 2Face on the other hand was just too humble and easy going. Friends with all (you can still see it in him) so there is no issue about him deserting Black Face.

Black Face problem is as a result of his wrong choice of music genre -Afrobeat Reggae which many people are not too into (after Fela no one has been able to fill in the shoes not even his sons) coupled with his not too flowing voice, he still has a lot of idoma accent which he could have utilized in churning out vernacular songs rather than pidgin. Let him go the way of Ghanaian musicians singing in their native language and he would hit it big.

MSG for life! You guys were our seniors. I agree with all what you said, tuface up till now is a very simple, humble and easy going person, also his choice of music contributed greatly to his success. Blackface needs to calm down, swallow pride and start afresh. He is a great lyricist but he needs to show some seriousness before his guys can help him. I wonder if some people expect tuface and faze to just keep throwing money at him in the name of "we all started together" bulLsHyte. Nope! The truth is "give a man fish and you'd have fed him for a day, but teach him how to fish and you'd have fed him for his whole life"

1 Like

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by kajoula(m): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
obiajurum25: I think Black Face has a problem.He needs to be humble and settle his rift with Tuface.
Too much igbo dey defect his reasoning.
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by vanstanzy(m): 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2013
Who f**king cares undecided undecided undecided
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2013
chucky234: Why do you want to spill your blood if you don't take what I said serious, imagine olodo want to play smart on me sha.
shut the fcck up! U took my post serious, and u expect me to kiss ur smelly arsse in return?? Like wtf?? I guess u do av a problem afterall.
U know wat? Go see a shrink..and while you're at it, keep quoting me..jobless bastard. Like my initial post was even directed at you! Gosh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) / Yemi Alade Stunning In New Photos / Tonto Dikeh Pretty In Pink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.