Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This (48894 Views)

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / World Aids Day As Celebrated In UNILORIN (Photos) / Courses Available In Unilorin Part-time Prog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by autofreak2020(m): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2013
This is not to bring down my school but only to share with you what media will never tell you about unilorin. If you are a unilorin student or alumni, i'm sure you can add to this in your own way.
It's only in unilorin that you will see a prof. telling an undergraduate student to pick dirts.
It's only in unilorin students that put on their ID card in Lagos.
It's only in unilorin a department will not produce 2.1 student in 16 years.
It's only in unilorin faculty of engineering and technology is call FACULTY OF BAD BOYS.
It's only in unilorin you will see students reading for 18hours and annointing PC before,during and after CBT exams.
It's only in unilorin your girl friend will report you to the authority and you get instant suspension.
It's only in unilorin student eat bread and akara and call it burger.
It's only in unilorin you will find a department with just 3 students (pharmacy).
Only unilorin denies student from carry out project research and uses lab equipments and apparatus as DECORATION.
Only in unilorin you will see students serving purnishment in front of the class.
Only in unilorin you will see father and daughters lecturing in the same faculty (science).
Unilorin has the highest number of student serving extra year in Nigerian.
Only in unilorin, SUG and faculty presidents are synonymous with extra year.
Only in unilorin lathe machines were imported without operating manual and has been in work shop for 6 years without any operator.
Only in unilorin a unilorin student will become VC and insults his lecturers that are yet to retire.
Only in unilorin students are being forced to carry their ID cards on their chest.
Only in unilorin an engineering SCHOLAR will argue with you that gold is more expensive and less available than diamond that is diamond is cheaper than gold.
Only in unilorin a carton of goldcircle condom evaporates in the school clinic per week.
Only in unilorin you will see lecturers begging students to CRAM, learning has been crucified and cramming is embraced.
Now, tell us those stuffs that happens in your institution being it college of education, polythecnic, monothecnic or uninversity.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by olawalebabs(m): 7:58am On Apr 27, 2013
It seems you are having a running battle with the school for you to have pen the above. Never bad mouth your school or your former employer

13 Likes

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 27, 2013
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by REMMEI(m): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2013
olawalebabs: It seems you are having a running battle with the school for you to have pen the above. Never bad mouth your school or your former employer

jeez!!..i bet you cant read between the lines..share your experience about your institution if you have nil experience free the op joor..i dont see what the op wrote above as bad mouth or something..it's only in uni ilorin that the student will see this funny and factual thread as bad mouthing..

17 Likes

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Tmex(m): 10:03am On Apr 27, 2013
@ op is this suppose to be a make front page hustle? I used to be a student of unilorin and its wrong of you to say a lecturer asked you to pick dirts even when the school had a whole lot of cleaners and if u hv bn called upon to pick dirts,am sorry perhaps u re already looking like a cleaner. *Anyone u find still hanging hs I D card as fa as lagos must be a proud student of the school who truely understands the worth of the school*bread and akara is known to be student's food not only in unilorin,I wonder why you make it look like u hv not bn eating bread and akara before now......U DON'T VALUE WOT U VE UNTIL U LOOSE IT

42 Likes

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 27, 2013
auto_freak2020:
It's only in unilorin that you will see a prof. telling an undergraduate student to pick dirts.
Looool
It's only unilorin students that put on their ID card in Lagos.
I have heard about a friend here (unilorin student) that do put on his ID card when he is at home
It's only in unilorin your girl friend will report you to the authority and you get instant suspension.
I have heard something like this before, I learnt once someone reports you and another witnesses then you are gone.
Only in unilorin you will see students serving purnishment in front of the class.
I hope some nairalander will see this.
Only in unilorin students are being forced to carry their ID cards on their chest.
Not only in Unilorin, some schools do force students too.

2 Likes

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2013
@OP; go to my alma mata & you will see that Unilorin is full of enjoyment.
Any Gwagsite? Pls help me cos OP wants to hear the story of his life.
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Shegbe: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
All what the OP said is true. I graduated from unilorin a few yrs back & I can categorically tell u dat d experience isn't funny. Infact I have witnessed a fight between a security guard & an M.sc student. However, all what u go through actaully prepares u 4 d future. My first few yrs after school weren't funny at all but I survived, today its a different story. OP enjoy ur short stay dia, u'll be happy u went 2 unilorin. Greatest gbo gbo!
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by skydeep(f): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2013
Funny school

1 Like

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by tpia5: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
what a crappy write up.
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
Only in lautech a lecturer wil 4ce u to buy manual and if u don't buy he calls ur number to tel u to buy or risk avin an F grade(ajenikoko)

6 Likes

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by dabigwalls: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2013
Poster may want to change the topic to "Only in UNILORIN WILL YOU..." God bless you as you do so.

2 Likes

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Padipadi(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
About ID cards, we all know its for identification.
But this part of students serving punishment, Lecturers telling students to pick liters get as e be. I think that part of girlfriend reporting boyfriend to school authorities, SUG presidents getting extra year & condom evaporation get K-Leg.
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by W3xy1(m): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
lmao
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Capnd143(m): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
most importantly, only in unilorin will a student come to nairaland front page and unclad his alma matta

5 Likes

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
every school get in own wahala.
Unique..... grin
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by olu4life(m): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
Na una sabi o. IMO, Unilorin is more like a muslim school to me. I rep FUNAAB

4 Likes

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2013
Whao! All these can't be true.
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by 190: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2013
[size=28pt]Y;all need to see this

https://www.nairaland.com/364306/common-madness-lagos

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by slimyem: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2013
These things happen in many other schools too..not only in Unilorin.undecided
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by 50calibre(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
Only in Nigeria you will see a school authority more interested in punishing students than imparting knowledge in them.
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by redcliff: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2013
And its only in unilorin you would come across undergrads who cannot make good use of english.

2 Likes

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2013
Cousim: Only in lautech a lecturer wil 4ce u to buy manual and if u don't buy he calls ur number to tel u to buy or risk avin an F grade(ajenikoko)
I had my first degree there ooo . he actually took me some courses Dr. ajenikoko.
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by pendusky(m): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
So why is it making the top 10 uni in Nigeria?
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Tolexander: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
It's only in unilorin you will find a
department with just 3 students
(pharmacy).
never knew Uniilorin has a pharmacy school!

Only in Unilorin will you find an electricity engineer graduate, MUSIWA

3 Likes

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by rali123(f): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
Only in Unilorin will a lecturer tell u Grade 'A' is for God, 'B' is for him while student can start struggling from 'C' downward.

4 Likes

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by tolukatey(f): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
Padipadi: About ID cards, we all know its for identification.
But this part of students serving punishment, Lecturers telling students to pick liters get as e be. I think that part of girlfriend reporting boyfriend to school authorities, SUG presidents getting extra year & condom evaporation get K-Leg.

Op no lie o, I graduated from Unilorin almost 3yrs ago. It got to d stage wia putting on trousers n sleeveless tops isn't allowed in d school dt we had 2 start running to avoid d security patrol coaster bus from carrying Us #better by far# I'm proud to b a product sha

1 Like

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by ony073: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
Na so jare,I pass out from dt yeye sch last year ,all of wat u said na true xcept wat u said abt engineering boys. Glorified secondary school.
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
Guitarlife: I had my first degree there ooo . he actually took me some courses Dr. ajenikoko.
I'm talking abt EEE 307 & EEE 308
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by kmanning: 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
If u see unilorin as tough nw, then what will u say of 5yrs ago? Cbt make things easy nw. U see 3 first class in accounting...bro, it's getting less tougher. Ask any1 in unijos (esp, soc science faculty) to share their expirience with u, u'll really be thankfl. Most of these lecturers behaves like God and doesn't care ruining ur career.
Mind u, never speak ill of ur parent- ur schl. For u'll stil come bak for recommendatns (grad sch, employmt...). Just endure.

1 Like

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Agukagu(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
There are 2 sides on a coin. You have told us the ugly side what about the beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Sibrah: 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
Bread and Akara in my secondary schools days is known as Risky Burger. By the way nobody gives a damn if lathe machine aren't funtional, the NUC does not place emphasis on it in course schedule because of the public schools.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu / Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) / "Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.