Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

How Can I Increase The Size Of My Manhood? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Increase The Size Of My Manhood? (7827 Views)

Men - My Childhood; My Manhood; My Prostate.. A Must Read!! / Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help / My Manhood Has Stopped Working. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Increase The Size Of My Manhood? by rednaxx(m): 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
Please help Nairalanders, my manhood is so small as a result, no woman is willing to stay with me. Is there any way I can incease it size?
Re: How Can I Increase The Size Of My Manhood? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Can I Increase The Size Of My Manhood? by REMMEI(m): 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
yes!...you def can incease it..
Re: How Can I Increase The Size Of My Manhood? by rednaxx(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2013
REMMEI: yes!...you def can incease it..
Pls how?
Re: How Can I Increase The Size Of My Manhood? by sportfeva(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2013
This issue is getting over rated. Don't you think and know it hurts them. You don't need it but rather learn the skills and for lasting longer. Small might be relative to you but if lesser than average(most accepted to be 4inches), then you can go for it. Just check out some thread in romance section. I once some one advert like that on the stuff. Good luck and be careful.
Re: How Can I Increase The Size Of My Manhood? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2013
U can by cutting it off! Den allow it grow back, with real enforcement it'll grow big! cheesy cheesy

On a more crious note, there is really bothing u can do to increase d size, 4get wat people write n tell you, it'll only creat an avenue for scamming U! Even penile exercises rarely works!!!(Although u can try it) I'll only advice U 2 leave with it dat way!
Sex is about d least thing in a relationship, If u re up n doing in oda facets of ur life, U'll definitelt meet a gurl dat will love u 4 who u re.
I hope dis helps, all d best.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Increase The Size Of My Manhood? by kolnel: 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2013
Maybe we should listen to some women folks idea.
Whether the size matters or not.
But seriously I think there are more important things in life to worry about.
Like the size of your pocket.
Who cares whether mike asenuga has a small or big one.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Increase The Size Of My Manhood? by toogoodtg: 10:48am On Nov 26, 2013
Any small manhood could be enlarged through exercise if you know how.....
Re: How Can I Increase The Size Of My Manhood? by infortech213(m): 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
pls how can u increase it.
Re: How Can I Increase The Size Of My Manhood? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
Tie rubber band around it, then sleep until next morning. It should be swollen and big then...

Do this for at least one week and see the miracle. All the best
Re: How Can I Increase The Size Of My Manhood? by toogoodtg: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
Please you don't have to tie rubber band around it, but can go about it in two ways;
1. There are certain exercises you could do and ways to do them that will extend the size after a period of time.
2. There is a device that can help you to exercise it, all you have to do is to fix it, in a short time you will see a great change
Re: How Can I Increase The Size Of My Manhood? by Godmother(f): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
toogoodtg: Please you don't have to tie rubber band around it, but can go about it in two ways;
1. There are certain exercises you could do and ways to do them that will extend the size after a period of time.
2. There is a device that can help you to exercise it, all you have to do is to fix it, in a short time you will see a great change

Guy your post is shroude in mystery!! You didn't say anything! "There are exercises......" What are the exercises?
"There are ways to increase it..." What are the ways.

I'm sure the OP needs the help, so anyone who has tried one or two harmless things should come to his rescue
Re: How Can I Increase The Size Of My Manhood? by joystickextendr: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2015
rednaxx:
Please help Nairalanders, my manhood is so small as a result, no woman is willing to stay with me. Is there any way I can incease it size?

contact us sir u wont regret we have a solution for that smiley

(1) (Reply)

Bird Flu: Bauchi Kills About 27,000 Birds To Curtail Spread / Hope For Kidney Disease Patients / Government To Sanction Health Practitioners Prioritizing Money Over Saving Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.