Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread (6779 Views)

Investment Ideas In Nigeria’s Oil And Gas Sector / Investment Ideas for N1,000,000 Capital? / I'm Expecting 5 Mill Next Week: Appeal For Investment Ideas / Suggestions: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by segun12: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2009
hey,
have you heard of eazytrade concepts ltd, they are an investment company based in abuja, ve invested wt them and so far so good. u can check them on www.eazytradeconcepts.com
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by segun12: 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2009
i once invested in shares before but now i cry everyday.someone told me about one investment company that gives 10%per but i don't know how good they are. am suspecting this firm is a 419.i really need information about them.
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by brianromel(m): 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2009
Investing in a stock or in a business.
If its stocks you want to invest in,then listen to radio and watch 9pm news there are alot of options there.
But if its a business you want to invest in,then check out firms like kpmg,zenith bank,gtbank,uba,generis and bigplus.
They all have business ideas and businesses that one can become a partial owner of.
You might want to stay clear of some of them cos invest deposit can be as high as 10m.
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by Rolante(m): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2009
Well I suggest you research the Market and see who is doing well right now and who isn't. smiley
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by balogunahm(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2009
Hello. Be careful there are a lot of scammers out there. I can only refer you to a company which manage funds in a professional and internationaal way. Check this link out

Company Name: BALSES BIZ and CONSULTING FIRM

Address: 32 Akilo Road Adjacent Latter Rain Assembly Ogba Ikeja Lagos

Its for real they have there office here in lagos

CHECK THE LINK IN THE IMAGE BELOW U WILL FIND THE WHOLE INFO THERE

Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by winta2007(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2009
many
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by hazh(m): 1:59am On Nov 24, 2009
investment is a thing of time.so becareful and be ready to be patient.happy investing[quote][/quote]money love those show her love,she is not partial
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by hectorswag(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2010
very resourceful cool
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by knice(m): 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2010
Exporting of locally produced Agricultural products like cashew, charcoal, chillipepper & many more is a thriving Business I will recommend for anyone who can afford the start-up capital.If you are a Beginner, we assist you with all the resources, start-up kits & valuable Information you will need./07033097160.-Nwosu.
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by knice(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2010
For those who has made enquries, you can now check your mail box.Thanks.
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by 2dmax(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2010
@crown007, hey how u doing? just wanted to know how your 150k invested panned out. do post reply. thanks.
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by fxjunkie(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2010

Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by Gainsboom: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2010
Hello,
Consistent efforts-Not strength-Not intelligence,Is key to unlocking the potentials within.(Churchill)
I have found this true in foreign exchange market trading.And God's blessings was on the efforts.it wasn't easy though,but it was worth the efforts.
Never give up,whatever your hands find to do,do it with all your might says the holy writ.

Best regards

Gainsboom
fxcapitalboom@yahoo.com
+2348027197410
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by knice(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2010
Make some money Online; Visit www.easymanual.biz. Wish you just the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poultry Production Shoots Up 20% In Nigeria / I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers / Business Model: How To Make Large Income While Doing Your Home Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.