Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread (6777 Views)

Investment Ideas In Nigeria’s Oil And Gas Sector / Investment Ideas for N1,000,000 Capital? / I'm Expecting 5 Mill Next Week: Appeal For Investment Ideas / Suggestions: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by crown007: 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2008
Hello Nairalanders
please i need you guys to help me make a dissision, about which business will be good to invest in.
For now i have the sum of 150,000 Naira with me, but no business plan yet. i will most certainly appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks.
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by abujabooks(f): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2008
@Crown007,

If I have 150,000 naira to invest. I will buy 2 Public Offer stocks. I will leave it for 2 - 3 years and you will be laughing.
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by Ebonyj(f): 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2008
I am in the same dilemma as the first person that posted, how exactly do I go about buying this public offer thingy? Also where is it advertised,
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by crown007: 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2008
Thank guys, please do keep the suggestions coming. i really appreciate them.
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by Uche2nna(m): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2008
abujabooks:

@Crown007,

If I have 150,000 naira to invest. I will buy 2 Public Offer stocks. I will leave it for 2 - 3 years and you will be laughing.

It depends on the company u invested in. Some companies would leave u pissed off after 2-3 yrs. U gat to be careful
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by Shinatu: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2008
Uche2nna:

It depends on the company u invested in. Some companies would leave u pissed off after 2-3 years. You got to be careful

That is true, Oando left me pissed off for 2-3 years!!!!
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by angelchi2(f): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2008
crown007:

Hello Nairalanders
please i need you guys to help me make a dissision, about which business will be good to invest in.
For now i have the sum of 150,000 Naira with me, but no business plan yet. i will most certainly appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks.

I work in a stock broking company. Call me on 01-4627751-2 and I'll give u expert advise on what stock to buy for maximum return on investment
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by Emmay(m): 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2008
I would like to introduce u to AIMS ASSET MANAGEMENT, they are portfolio managers that can increase ur worth in a year! call me on 08054229945

Cheers!

Emmay
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by spaceworld: 6:13am On Apr 28, 2008
angel CHI infact i cam change my broker because of ur beauty

I love that ur PIX
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by atilla(m): 8:42am On Apr 30, 2008
Angel Chi

What is the name of the company you work for? i might be a bit interested. can we discuss.
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by abujabooks(f): 11:58am On May 02, 2008
@Crown007 and Ebonyj,

Go to the thread "Stock tips for nigerians". Start reading from page 1 and you will know everything you need to know about stocks. The thread has really helped me. But, I have realised that, what works for me is the Public Offers and the Initial Public Offers.

Check out these sites, I use them weekly:
www.nigeriansecurities.com - portfolio management of your stocks.
www.proshareng.com - information about everything happening in the Nigerian Stock Exchange
www.cashcraft.com - market trend - I don't use them.
www.zenithsecuritiesng.com - daily prices of stock.

I hope this helps.

To your success.
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by abujabooks(f): 12:03pm On May 02, 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-31554.0.html

The link for the stock market tips for nigerians.
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by janeobi2: 5:43pm On May 16, 2008
Investment is all about sowing a seed which will yield fruits in the future.
If this is properly done, you will have a cause to smile in the future. I will recommend a site that has a lot to offer in investments especially local and international stocktrading Learn a way to sow this seed for future smiles.
CHECK OUT http://janinvest5.googlepages.com
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by adelola(m): 7:55pm On May 28, 2008
My brother yhe best investment you can have for youself is to invest in yourself
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by tufe(m): 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2008
. .and how does that relate
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by FxPro: 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2008
I think land is a good idea to invest in. Maybe a little bit of farm land? Food prices keep going up, might make a lot of money
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by nuggard(m): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2008
invest in me. grin
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by luwadmusic(f): 11:30am On Jun 12, 2008
Hello Nairalanders

Thanks.

, hello

I dont know how long ago you posted this, but I will implore you to contact me personally because I am a business development consultant and I can give you free business advice (for now) on setting up of SMEs.

that's how I handle all my first clients.
my numbers are 08034290901 and 08074488758.

hope to talk you you soon.
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by mykel09(m): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2008
have you heard of koltronfx ltd an investment company in abujA thier returns are quite high still checking them out sha so do too and try them
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by munecson: 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2008
any information about koltronfx ltd, lets know.
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by namdo(m): 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2008
crown007 no trade forex with your money unless you know a good experienced trader that can manage your money. Forex is not a 'getup and go thing'. Even buying NSE stock is not the best unless you are ready to wait for a few years for your returns or you gamble with a stock and get lucky. If you must buy stock get a good background of the company stock you are interested in or rely on judgement of a good stockbroker.
I would rather advise you go into sales of recharge cards for multilinks, mtn,celtel, etc through a sub agent to keep your capital at the end of your trade.
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by dearshomy: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2008
Check get Koltron information at www.koltronfx.com
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by Afribiz(f): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2008
mykel09:

have you heard of koltronfx ltd an investment company in abujA their returns are quite high still checking them out sha so do too and try them

Myke, have you invested in the koltronfx company? i'm interested, and will like to know how authentic they are.
cool  cool
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by fadokun: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2008
hay,beware of 419,investing your money in shares is still better than all these they are brandishing to you. for more details contact me on fadokunoluwole@gmail.com or 08055456477
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by nate4life(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2008
@ angel chi

How r u doing? r u really go with stocks, please send me ur contact details via dis email - nate4real2004@yahoo.com

expecting ur mail

cheers!!
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by ztyle(m): 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2008
You can invest Online and Offline for more tips send an e-mail to  invest4@ymail.com   cool
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by Ebonyj(f): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2008
thanks so much for your help, just to let you know , I am beginning to have a better understanding of this shares thing, I have opened a CSCS account with Prominent Securities so I think for now I am on the right track.
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by tufe(m): 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2008
ebony, wassap?

so u have left us in jokes section abi. i go cast u for there cheesy

anyway, u want to invest in the stock market?? ?? well thats great, but i hope u are aware of what the market is like right now. so be careful so dont u don get ur hands burnt, and make sure u have a strong will to. just try to get advice from professionals here in naija, and not in the UK where u are wink
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by bizforce(m): 2:25am On Sep 14, 2008
hey,
150,000 is good money to do something but it could be lost at once, i advise that you spread your funds into various investments have a target of how much you want to make and when. this all contained in an investment portfolio management plan which you will need and investment portfolio analyst to build for you. i can do that.
just give me a call
www.geocitieis.com/bizforceng
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by mrdollar1: 8:05am On Sep 15, 2008
how long do you want to invest your money for?
you would have to specify if it is a

1.short term investment i.e  3 month and below

2.medium term investment i.e 6 month

3.long term investment i.e 1year and above.

If you decide to invest in the Nigerian
stock market then go for the longterm investment plan
because the bear present and opportunity to buy but
for the long term.The bull is expected to return Jan2009

but if you want 100% return(N300,000) on your investment in less
than 3 month go for global stock trading.

To your success!!!
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by omobritico(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2008
Hi,
You can come invest it with us at BOYTE INVESTMENT AND CONSULT LTD.
We are presently selling a package to the public,we called it BOYTE GUARANTEE RETURN,
We give 12% rate for 120days on any amount between 100k and 500k
our office ia located at:
9th Floor, St. Peters Building
3, Ajele Street,Off Broad Street
Lagos Island,
Lagos
Call Wale on: 08062779815, 01-7415813,01-2136078
Re: Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread by switosman(m): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2008
hello forumites, pls do any body know anything about a broker firm named SHELONG INVESTMENT LTD. with address in broad street lagos. i am suspecting this firm is a 419 broker firm.
I need help on how to confirm broker firms, like a site to check out their credibility.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Business N500,000 Can Start And Succeed. / The Fear Of Ayoku Liadi Of Uba / Poultry Production Shoots Up 20% In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.