Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway (34165 Views)

Modelling-discussions :: high Fashion Models-Victorias Secret Models-! / ♥ Onila's Cool World ♥(Fashion, models, cool Stuff, Fancy stuff, things I like)♥ / "black Is Beautiful" Black Fashion Models Who Are Making It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by teedouggy: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2013

Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
LMAO! grin grin grin

Walking on stairs is the hardest though. When I walk on stairs with 5+ inch heels, I don't look left or right.

Honey boo, I concentrate.....It's all about the focus cool

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by RedLight1: 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2013
these models need extra training from denrele grin

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 28, 2013

38 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by yyb14: 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2013
Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by 1ndidi2(f): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2013
sauer:

Lwkmd cheesy
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
sauer:

Jehovah Lord! cheesy
What's even more hilarious is how the male model just continues his walk on cue without a care in this world!
Chei.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by meracool(m): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
When Everything about them is FaKE
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Regiblinkz(m): 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2013
See chiks falling down like rain
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Iceslizer(f): 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2013

13 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
Eeehm! Please how does this improve our national economy?
Or how does this increase your salary?
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by yuzedo: 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
sauer:
Fuckkkkk youuuuuuuuu bruhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dat ankle don condemn! Poor girl.. God forgive me for laughing so hard! grin grin grin The male model behind her no even send! grin lipsrsealed
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by AdeojoFolukeC(f): 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
lol...who send dem o?? Abi na by force??
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
Iceslizer: Check out Miss Noodle-Legs grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iekhz3ha74I

[size=30pt]DIES[/size] grin grin grin

Apparently she broke both of her ankles.
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Akshow: 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
idnoble135: Eeehm! Please how does this improve our national economy?
Or how does this increase your salary?
stop being uptight. Must every story improve our economy? Have u no sense of humour?

11 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Temismith(f): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
Nyashh tearing and leg breaking falls
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by stebell(m): 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
Hw does dis topic/thread affects de price of priwenkle @ mile 1 market ph. =)) =)) laughing°˚ ˚°º≈inº°˚ ˚°º≈*Akwa-IboMº°˚ ˚°º≈dialectº°˚ ˚°º≈iyammi º°˚ ˚°º≈=)) =)) =)) nsutor_iko-idom?=)) =))=)) =)) °˚ ˚°º≈iº°˚Mbok˚°º≈*º°˚ ˚°º≈º°˚ekpong ˚Mi°ºoh≈-=)) wat is nland turning to these days. Nonsense
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by dagentility(f): 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
If i may ask,WTF is all dis demon possesed pose and style for,Mtscheeew ** leavs thread eating popcorn and groundnut**
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin Lmao

sauer:
;
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
Akshow: stop being uptight. Must every story improve our economy? Have u no sense of humour?
Hey dude, poor folks always prefer humor while some people are busy creating wealth for themselves. Fyi, i have a sense of humor but whats humorous about this? Abegi, let me be jawe

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Scarpon(m): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
them done shayo
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Confusion: 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
Guy that boxer is even funnier that the catwalk ladies, abeg watch
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by ifeomabernard(f): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
Gbagaun the stair is the funniest grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by timbros(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
stebell: Hw does dis topic/thread affects de price of priwenkle @ mile 1 market ph. =)) =)) laughing°˚ ˚°º≈inº°˚ ˚°º≈*Akwa-IboMº°˚ ˚°º≈dialectº°˚ ˚°º≈iyammi º°˚ ˚°º≈=)) =)) =)) nsutor_iko-idom?=)) =))=)) =)) °˚ ˚°º≈iº°˚Mbok˚°º≈*º°˚ ˚°º≈º°˚ekpong ˚Mi°ºoh≈-=)) wat is nland turning to these days. Nonsense

Speak english please. This is not a chinese forum grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by chocopearl(f): 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
Omo dis one don pass heels tin dis babes don dey weed too much kai. Lwkmd4h
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Ama28(f): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
I pity these pretty ladies!
Am just imagining the shame, work hazards they will soon term it.
I had this experience with a friend last christmas! We went for a program and were invited to pick an award. Every dignitary was giving a standing ovation and we were walking, I heard the first crack and her step changed. It was with a speed of lightening that this lady rolled in front of me and I almost went flying as well. Dear! I felt the ground should open and swallow me. She just started crying because it was too much! Everyone was saying sorry all evening, did I forget to say she leaped all through and till date some colleagues still relive the memory!

The whole thing made us buddies but u can't catch her on anything heels!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Confusion: 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
idnoble135:
Hey dude, poor folks always prefer humor while some people are busy creating wealth for themselves. Fyi, i have a sense of humor but whats humorous about this? Abegi, let me be jawe
Sadist keeep creating wealth while some put a smile on others face, I won't b surprise if you are in UK
Even if u r not pls keep it to urself and allow us enjoy ourselves
God bless the OP for assisting in taking my stress away

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Ekans: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
idnoble135:
.And i guess you are the phathetic rich guy?.I wonder why nairaland is being takenover by juvenile minded pooohs.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
sauer:
Hahahahahahaha!! Oluwa ooo *wipes tears*

the guy behind her no even send. grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
Shollypopz: LMAO! grin grin grin

Walking on stairs is the hardest though. When I walk on stairs with 5+ inch heels, I don't look left or right.

Honey boo, I concentrate.....It's all about the focus cool
Girls be like "baby hold on a sec, I gotta get down the stairs" grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by kokoye(m): 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
There's NO WAY anyone can tell me this was not a setup!!

Mean, Cruel, Evil, ...but FUNNNNNNYYYYY!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iekhz3ha74I
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
Lol...This is why i wear flats all the time tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. / Anita Patrick Osikhena To Contest For Miss Nigeria 2019 / Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.