Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Anglicans Explain This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anglicans Explain This (970 Views)

Anglicans Give GEJ 'Award Of Excellence In Christian Stewardship' / Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence / Traditional Anglicans Welcome Vatican Announcement With Joy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anglicans Explain This by sigmond: 12:15am On Apr 28, 2013
Dr Jeffrey John, the openly gay Dean of St Albans, has been widely tipped for consideration as Bishop of Durham
Re: Anglicans Explain This by greatgod2012(f): 4:02am On Apr 28, 2013
sigmond: Dr Jeffrey John, the openly gay Dean of St Albans, has been widely tipped for consideration as Bishop of Durham

and this is the very reason why Anglican Church of Nigeria is no longer part of Anglican Church of England. The Anglican Church of Nigeria is now on her own.

1 Like

Re: Anglicans Explain This by eniorisha(m): 8:34am On Apr 28, 2013
@greatgod2012.Are u an anglican? 'cos i like ur swift answer.meanwhile,why will d atheists & d like stop pointing 'fingers' to d christians in d name of justifying what u believe in; just hold on to ur belief & we christian to ours! Peace!
Re: Anglicans Explain This by saintvc(m): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2013
greatgod2012:

and this is the very reason why Anglican Church of Nigeria is no longer part of Anglican Church of England. The Anglican Church of Nigeria is now on her own.
anglican na anglican
Re: Anglicans Explain This by ChristKid1: 10:42am On Apr 28, 2013
Gay Anglican Bishops are better than pedophilé catholic priests

1 Like

Re: Anglicans Explain This by saintvc(m): 11:09am On Apr 28, 2013
Chris†Kid:
anglican priest are proud of their gay actiön. Catholic priests are not
Re: Anglicans Explain This by sigmond: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
@greatgod2012 if anglican,Nig has broken it's ties with anglican,uk can you tell me then which of the anglicans worship the right G-d and which of them worships the wrong G-d?
Re: Anglicans Explain This by greatgod2012(f): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2013
eni orisha: @greatgod2012.Are u an anglican? 'cos i like ur swift answer.meanwhile,why will d atheists & d like stop pointing 'fingers' to d christians in d name of justifying what u believe in; just hold on to ur belief & we christian to ours! Peace!

proudly anglican!!!

1 Like

Re: Anglicans Explain This by Lovethywilbedon: 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
Chris†Kid:
WHY must you draw the Catholic church into this. I thought this thread was created for Anglicans to explain somethings for the op, so why will "A HEAVLY DARKENED POT" point accusing fingers on "a lightly stained kettle" calling it BLACK. WHY?
Re: Anglicans Explain This by ChristKid1: 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
saintvc: anglican priest are proud of their gay actiön. Catholic priests are not
i prefer proud gay bishops to catholic child molesting priests. Gay or not
Re: Anglicans Explain This by ChristKid1: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: WHY must you draw the Catholic church into this. I thought this thread was created for Anglicans to explain somethings for the op, so why will "A HEAVLY DARKENED POT" point accusing fingers on "a lightly stained kettle" calling it BLACK. WHY?
You see child molestation as 'light'. No wonder you're catholic
Re: Anglicans Explain This by italo: 7:34am On May 01, 2013
greatgod2012:

Why does the "Anglican Church of Nigeria" now decide to pull out from the "Anglican Church of England?" Afterall, the Anglican Church of England was started in order to allow King Henry VIII openly and continuously commit adultery with Anne Boleyn (correct me if I am wrong)...and the Anglican Church in Nigeria remained/remains comfortable with that abomination. Why are now pretending to be shocked at such 'legalization' of pure evil.

Also, how can you claim that the Anglican Church in Nigeria is "no longer part of the Anglican Church of England" when they are still in "full communion" with each other?
Re: Anglicans Explain This by Nobody: 11:08am On May 01, 2013
Catholic harlo.t na him born anglican
Re: Anglicans Explain This by SalC: 7:48am On May 02, 2013
There is a difference between legalization and violation. That some catholic priests are involved in pedophilia doesn't mean the Catholic Church legalized such. If the Anglican church decide to legalize gay practice that should be their own problem. The Nigerian Anglican did well not to involve themselve lets face the thread and not derail
Re: Anglicans Explain This by SalC: 7:50am On May 02, 2013
Segeggs: Catholic harlo.t na him born anglican
pls it is not compulsory to comment.
Re: Anglicans Explain This by SalC: 7:58am On May 02, 2013
Chris†Kid:
Did I hear you say better? Are you a christian? Pls let's call a spade a spade. Both are very wrong.

1 Like

Re: Anglicans Explain This by Nobody: 11:21am On May 02, 2013
Sal C: pls it is not compulsory to comment.
the truth is always bitter
Re: Anglicans Explain This by SalC: 8:57am On May 03, 2013
Segeggs: the truth is always bitter
I can't see any truth in that post
Re: Anglicans Explain This by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 03, 2013
Sal C: I can't see any truth in that post
remove d plank from ur face then you will see d stick in ur fellow anglican's face
Re: Anglicans Explain This by SalC: 11:38pm On May 03, 2013
Segeggs: remove d plank from ur face then you will see d stick in ur fellow anglican's face
This post should be directed to you because I never anything against the Anglicans. Re-read the post and note that instead of addressing the issue, you came in with your harlot and child issue. That was why I directed that post to you. The fault is from you so your plank and stick issue doesn't hold water here. Face the topic at hand pls.
Re: Anglicans Explain This by Nobody: 7:37am On May 04, 2013
^ grin
Re: Anglicans Explain This by Harmonyco(f): 6:12pm On May 04, 2013
NEXT

(1) (Reply)

Cameroon Ban Protestant Church.. any Lesson For Nigeria / Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? / What Happened To The Walking Dead Of Jerusalem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.