Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:28 PM

What Is TITHE Money Used For? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is TITHE Money Used For? (984 Views)

Is Tithe Paying Compulsory? / Is Tithe For Christians? / What Pastors Ought To Do With Tithe Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is TITHE Money Used For? by POLICECAP: 9:02am On May 05, 2013
I'm not of the tithe paying notion but I'll welcome tight explanation on what the tithe money is been used for.

If tithe is actually "giving to God" then I feel it is supposed to be used for everythin/anything that concerns d church....

-How come tithe money does not foot any church bill or expenses neither does it enter the church account Because Every project of the church be-gets its own contribution.
-Who keeps the tithe money.. The church accountant, treasurer or the pastor
-Why is tithe paying over emphasised than other Christian duties or is it now d most important?

Let's not jst throw away out thinking cap and embrace gullibility hence its Christianity. God(jehovah) can neither be Mocked nor deceived.
Re: What Is TITHE Money Used For? by bigtt76(f): 9:08am On May 05, 2013
Buy private jets, luxury cars and big church halls.
Re: What Is TITHE Money Used For? by ohaleoghene(f): 9:11am On May 05, 2013
To buy jet and bullet -proof cars undecided

Just kidding , some good pastors use it for the maintenance of the church , as for who keeps the money , you will have to ask your pastor
Re: What Is TITHE Money Used For? by Nobody: 9:15am On May 05, 2013
To finance politicians.. rub my back, i rub yours..
Re: What Is TITHE Money Used For? by Enegod(m): 9:35am On May 05, 2013
this is a very serious question
Re: What Is TITHE Money Used For? by sooperrescue(m): 9:46am On May 05, 2013
Nothing. Because it is unbiblical to pay tithes monthly, the pastors use it to enhance their family fortunes. And the people who give it think like Simon the sorcerer who believe that with their money, they can buy God's favour. Tithing is an increase and anyone who steals to give tithe is wasting the money. That is why the Pastors are using the money to buy Private Jets. Have you seen Adeboye, Olukoya, Kumuyi and Oyedepo in Usen or Uronigbe in Edo State, preaching the gospel? No airport there for their jets to land.

1 Like

Re: What Is TITHE Money Used For? by POLICECAP: 9:47am On May 05, 2013
musKeeto: To finance politicians.. rub my back, i rub yours..
ohaleoghene: To buy jet and bullet -proof cars undecided

Just kidding , some good pastors use it for the maintenance of the church , as for who keeps the money , you will have to ask your pastor
bigtt76: Buy private jets, luxury cars and big church halls.

Everybody appears to be enlightened shocked

Nobody accepts to b a gullible tithe payer..grin

Then who and where are those paying the tithe? undecided
Re: What Is TITHE Money Used For? by Nobody: 9:54am On May 05, 2013
They're in church.

Those private jets don't fuel themselves.
Re: What Is TITHE Money Used For? by PastorKun(m): 1:16pm On May 05, 2013
Paying tithes is not a true christian doctrine.

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Would Have Spent 2 Billion Naira Across Nigeria On Charitable Activities / Advice For Every Married Woman... / Reasons Not To Be Afraid Of Ghosts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.