Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Yay!!!!! Happy Birthday To Me And My NL Birthday Mates...live It Up!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Yay!!!!! Happy Birthday To Me And My NL Birthday Mates...live It Up!!! (748 Views)

Strictly For Fun(birthday Mates!) / Romantic Poems for My NL Baby Love Nj Girl / My Nl Baby Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yay!!!!! Happy Birthday To Me And My NL Birthday Mates...live It Up!!! by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 28, 2013
cheesy soooooooooooooo happy! I thank God for this day. I wish myself and y'all many happy returns...Amen! cheesycheesy
Re: Yay!!!!! Happy Birthday To Me And My NL Birthday Mates...live It Up!!! by 190: 12:58am On Apr 28, 2013
ermmm who are you
Re: Yay!!!!! Happy Birthday To Me And My NL Birthday Mates...live It Up!!! by Caracta(f): 1:28am On Apr 28, 2013
Happy birthday to you.

Nice pic, by the way. Fine gehl cheesy
Re: Yay!!!!! Happy Birthday To Me And My NL Birthday Mates...live It Up!!! by Nobody: 4:30am On Apr 28, 2013
Happy Birthday. Enjoy your day.
Re: Yay!!!!! Happy Birthday To Me And My NL Birthday Mates...live It Up!!! by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 28, 2013
Yield: Happy Birthday. Enjoy your day.
Thanks a lotcheesy
Re: Yay!!!!! Happy Birthday To Me And My NL Birthday Mates...live It Up!!! by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 28, 2013
Thanks Caractacheesy
Re: Yay!!!!! Happy Birthday To Me And My NL Birthday Mates...live It Up!!! by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 28, 2013
[size=13pt]Happy birthday mechummy cheesy[/size]
Re: Yay!!!!! Happy Birthday To Me And My NL Birthday Mates...live It Up!!! by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 28, 2013
Happy birthday smiley
Re: Yay!!!!! Happy Birthday To Me And My NL Birthday Mates...live It Up!!! by Smartiegurl(f): 11:34am On Apr 28, 2013
hornipipe: Happy birthday smiley
wow! Happy birthday dearie......today is my birthday too!!!
Re: Yay!!!!! Happy Birthday To Me And My NL Birthday Mates...live It Up!!! by BingoLee(m): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2013
mechummy: cheesy soooooooooooooo happy! I thank God for this day. I wish myself and y'all many happy returns...Amen! cheesycheesy

....COngrats!! angry

1 Like

Re: Yay!!!!! Happy Birthday To Me And My NL Birthday Mates...live It Up!!! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Happy birthday mechummy cheesy[/size]
Thanks deariecheesy
Re: Yay!!!!! Happy Birthday To Me And My NL Birthday Mates...live It Up!!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2013
hornipipe: Happy birthday smiley
Thanks plentysmiley
Re: Yay!!!!! Happy Birthday To Me And My NL Birthday Mates...live It Up!!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2013
Smartie gurl: wow! Happy birthday dearie......today is my birthday too!!!
YAy!!!! Happy birthday hun!!!! Have a fab one cheesy
Re: Yay!!!!! Happy Birthday To Me And My NL Birthday Mates...live It Up!!! by Popowaa: 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
Happybirthday.may you live till you no longer want to live.
Re: Yay!!!!! Happy Birthday To Me And My NL Birthday Mates...live It Up!!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
Happy birthday dear...
Re: Yay!!!!! Happy Birthday To Me And My NL Birthday Mates...live It Up!!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
Awww thanks y'allcheesy God bless!!!
Re: Yay!!!!! Happy Birthday To Me And My NL Birthday Mates...live It Up!!! by Nobody: 3:40am On Apr 29, 2013
Yay!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yay!!!!! Happy Birthday To Me And My NL Birthday Mates...live It Up!!! by DExplorer1: 6:26am On Apr 29, 2013
Happy Birthday Mechummy and your born-mates smiley
Re: Yay!!!!! Happy Birthday To Me And My NL Birthday Mates...live It Up!!! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
D-Explorer:
Happy Birthday Mechummy and your born-mates smiley
Thanks!cheesy

(1) (Reply)

www.facebook.com/fhookups / Only Read If You Are A Female Btw 17 And 18 Years. / Ready For Marriage Group( For Serious Minded Adult 24+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.