Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

My Nl Baby Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Nl Baby Love (2064 Views)

Yay!!!!! Happy Birthday To Me And My NL Birthday Mates...live It Up!!! / Romantic Poems for My NL Baby Love Nj Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nl Baby Love by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2011
Re: My Nl Baby Love by 195(f): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2011
NONSENSE

NJ BABY I WILL PAY YOUR BRIDE PRICE TOMORROW MORNING

JUST SEND ME THE AKANT NUMBER angry angry
Re: My Nl Baby Love by Njgirl1: 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2011
I had better savour this thread
before derailers come with their hatred
cos romantic posts come to romance section 1ce in a blue moon
cos many have turned d section to diss room
they come in all colours , blue and red fonts
pidgin english speaking ignoring both dos and donts
haba dis place no be war zone
leave em 9ja chicks alone
chauvinist selfracist misogynist gays
who talk about women of their race, their mothers sisters, and al female relations as rags
but there is always dat good guy
thumbs up mr sexskillz ur swag tyt die
Re: My Nl Baby Love by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2011
Re: My Nl Baby Love by Njgirl1: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2011
smilling even more than 190 did when he won his lottery visa
Re: My Nl Baby Love by Cuddlemii: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2011
Sexkillz, I feel so offended. You know I nicknamed him Nairaland Baby Love. That was my pet name for him on here (everyone knew) and now you use it for NJ. Are you both in love 4 real and serious? I am so unhappy because its a unique name for him alone. And u know how I get with him. I am so hurt. cry cry

Give her your own unique name abeg so that when I mention baby love, they wont think I am referring to her or am a lesbo. Abeg no one would put sand in your new garri, ejo!!!
Re: My Nl Baby Love by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2011
Re: My Nl Baby Love by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2011
Re: My Nl Baby Love by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2011
Re: My Nl Baby Love by Cuddlemii: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Intruders are not welcome. . . She's my Baby Love and you cant do nothing about it. . . Find somewhere else to shed your tears biko! cool[/size]

If she means that much to you then give her a special name unique to her alone. Why must she bear the same name with another person's love. Skillz, change it to something else like Nairaland Fresh Love or something. That is a sacred name and you are desecrating it for me. But if you want to retain it then get ready. I can kill for Nairaland Baby Love just like u kill sex.
Re: My Nl Baby Love by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2011
Re: My Nl Baby Love by Idowuogbo(f): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Intruders are not welcome. . . She's my Baby Love and you cant do nothing about it. . . Find somewhere else to shed your tears biko! cool[/size]

Lmao yes tell dem to carry dier nonsense comot we no wan recycle bad belles, na notice me go finish dem  busybodies.emmh killz shebi na she dream about u or shey na dier chief commander of notice me association

@topic

Kai my son I knew she was wining u over d day u sed "Mum its feels rite", Nj mama biko continue to grease hin engine na it dey make our family car start o
Re: My Nl Baby Love by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2011
Re: My Nl Baby Love by Cuddlemii: 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2011
wonders shall never end. wonder how pple who practically would be buried here can identify pple that r seeking notice me. smh. dey claim pple should get a life outside nland yet they pitch their tent here 24/7. they are the same ones who know fake people who rat out friends. they also know dreamers. stupid idiots forgets that they have a big mouth that gossips and they have at some point misyarned off nl. how memory fails some area bleeping fathers and mothers. stupid bullies with little achievements tied to their belts except of course noise making n taunting. they cant even dress up their gang member properly. day of reckoning wld come soon, its a matter of time.

nice poetry but wrong choice of name. but all in all its ok!
Re: My Nl Baby Love by seedord247(m): 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2011
albino self dey love . . . . wonders shall never end

grin grin grin grin grin . . . .
Re: My Nl Baby Love by Excelboi(m): 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2011
seedord247:

albino self dey love . . . . wonders shall never end

grin grin grin grin grin . . . .
Falls from third mainland bridge
Re: My Nl Baby Love by Idowuogbo(f): 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2011
FickLe stop using indirect shots talketh it to me biko ,yes I have no life thank u last I checked no b u dey prof pic  y copy and paste wot u dream to b like. I have a gift for u a year membership for a gym in canada since d cold hasn't frozen d weight Hefer, or shud I buy u a ticket to Sahara desert so d heat can melt ur muffin top.My crew u say can't dress but at least I thank God her picture na hin u take go meet surgeon wen u were due for a face op, grow up u don't always have to b centre of attention no 1 cares wot u think about d thread title .Ur time go come wannabe but pls if u get liver post ur real pic Mrs nutty professor thunder fire u air baloon, shame neva catch u yet @ ur age u don't even have common sense.Goldie pls take d whale to seaworld florida am sure she will make good tourist attraction AM DONE!!
Re: My Nl Baby Love by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2011
Re: My Nl Baby Love by freecocoa(f): 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2011
Come FIckle I'm not in a good mood abeg,wether I'm properly dressed or not,how does it concern you?you better respect yourself o and if you want to refer to me be bold enough to mention my name,no just bring mouth near me cos I fine pass you by far so mind yourself.
Re: My Nl Baby Love by Goldieluks: 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2011
Cuddlemii:

wonders shall never end. wonder how pple who practically would be buried here can identify pple that r seeking notice me. smh. dey claim pple should get a life outside nland yet they pitch their tent here 24/7. they are the same ones who know fake people who rat out friends. they also know dreamers. silly idiots forgets that they have a big mouth that gossips and they have at some point misyarned off nl. how memory fails some area bleeping fathers and mothers. silly bullies with little achievements tied to their belts except of course noise making n taunting. they cant even dress up their gang member properly. day of reckoning wld come soon, its a matter of time.

nice poetry but wrong choice of name. but all in all its ok!

I hope you are not indirectly referring to me at any stage, on this post of yours?
cause am past this ish already!
Re: My Nl Baby Love by Cuddlemii: 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2011
This is not worth it abeg. Apologies to everyone. Sexkillz, ID, Goldie & Freecocoa. This is so childish and degrading. Please carry on with the poem. Sorry I intruded and derailed.
Re: My Nl Baby Love by Cuddlemii: 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2011
Goldieluks:

I hope you are not indirectly referring to me at any stage, on this post of yours?
cause am past this ish already!

I wasn't referring to u. I was passing message across to Sexkillz jokingly and she insulted me indirectly.
Re: My Nl Baby Love by Goldieluks: 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2011
The first pic is better though, i no go lie, but why are you fuccking up sef?@ Cuddle? angry angry
Re: My Nl Baby Love by Yorisb: 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2011
Hmm. . .*Grabs popcorn*
Re: My Nl Baby Love by Goldieluks: 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2011
Yorisb:

Hmm. . .*Grabs popcorn*

maza maza!!! angry angry
Re: My Nl Baby Love by seedord247(m): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2011
Yorisb:

Hmm. . .*Grabs popcorn*

Plz brooo pass me some make i tey kill this hilarious Movie
Re: My Nl Baby Love by Jamesdman(m): 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2011
the Cuddlemii i knw isn't a beefer. Cuddle dear pls come off it. . . BTW: it's bn a lng tym, where ve u bn? missed ya!
Re: My Nl Baby Love by Flashaldrin(m): 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2011
Yorisb:

Hmm. . .*Grabs popcorn*

me too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Nl Baby Love by Goldieluks: 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2011
Cuddlemii:

This is not worth it abeg. Apologies to everyone. Sexkillz, ID, Goldie & Freecocoa. This is so childish and degrading. Please carry on with the poem. Sorry I intruded and derailed.

tis ok,just feel free and catch your fun girl,no hard feelings! smiley
Re: My Nl Baby Love by Idowuogbo(f): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2011
Cocoa shuttup I dealt wiv it say no more,I mean it relax and view. Na me sabi wetin she b wan perform notice how she mixed different shots in her post,she won't do dat again I promise.I will ensure dem deliver am go aquarium tomorrow she deserves to join seaworld sharply but we have to b patient for our transporter Honourable G loool

@goldie

Its a shame folks don't act dier age and it saddens dem wen dier trap catcheth no rat.Madam ignore IT

Fickles one tin u don't knoweth about Bado is I said every damn tin bck to her including how I yabbed her sef yes evrytin I owned up and told her I sed it, Now wot!!!

We dealth wiv it like adults nd we cool, Are u angry dat we cool

PS u aint plus size u OBESE woman u nid a bad assss diet

Now Xcuse me pass jare!!!(Et al my boi yori yori)
Re: My Nl Baby Love by Yorisb: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2011
Goldieluks:

maza maza!!! angry angry

Quit using my catchphrase(s) unnecessarily, or can't u see that it's not bout me. . .look up^^, I'm only here as spectator. Wouf!! grin

seedord247:

Plz brooo pass me some make i tey kill this hilarious Movie
*Passes some pops 2 seedod*
Re: My Nl Baby Love by seedord247(m): 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2011
Yorisb:

Quit using my catchphrase(s) unnecessarily, or can't u see that it's not bout me. . .look up^^, I'm only here as spectator. grin
*Passes some pops 2 seedod*

Guy make i nor ;lie that cuddle mi fine gannn oooo . . abi wetin you think?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm A Single Parent With 2 Kids, I Need A Strong Guy For Sugar Mummy Affairs / Ogun State Single Guys And Girls, Lets Meet. Drop Your Whatsapp / I Am Looking For A Reading Mate Around Ogba, Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.