Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? (23061 Views)

A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal / GOODNEWS: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months / Scientists On Brink Of HIV Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by imperiouxx(m): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2013
adeaugustus: leave my breakthrough ticket please!!! Work on something else!

There are many human cancers, let me finish my work on prostate (in male) and breasst (in female). You can choose from any other parts even nail if you like. cheesy

1 Like

Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by kallysky7: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
MTN MAGIC SIM
HOW CAN I GET THIS E-BOOK MANUAL ON HOW TO ACTIVATE THE MTN MAGIC SIM?

BB Pin= 25E971DA
0 7 0 3 0 1 0 7 8 4 2

Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by dasparrow: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
@Post

I won't hold my breath if I were you people. I believe that the reason all these diseases are here to stay is because of man's disobedience towards God. Sex is for married folks only and so anyone who goes sleeping about, I feel for you and most importantly where your soul will end up once your temporary life on earth is over.
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by erico2k2(m): 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2013
Mr. Globe:
The within months they mean here is years. we've heard that a million times. I expect condom makers and Anti Retroviral drug distributors and charities to to in break the research
SO you seriously think SEX is the major way of geting HIV, how bout unsterilized clippers?
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by dc555: 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
they will release the cure and invent another disease.
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by Nobody: 2:20am On Apr 29, 2013
Awoofawo:

Do you real undrestand all the spider's crawling you posted above cos honestly I don't get your point!

My post which you quoted: awon ologbon loye...(only the intelligent, the enlightened and the wise will understand) so go park for one concern and learn wisdom from your elders... Diseases that suddenly appeared with no historical evidences to point their ever occuring in paste. Where did they come from? Thin air?

Aids is American's invention... Take it or leave it...

And least I forget, there are still more ( more dangerous and boi-damaging than aids ) waiting for test-run....

Now you can continue to suck you loli-pop of ignorance...
Have a good day :-) :-) :-) ;-) ;-)

are you this sad? You need help honey!
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by amymax(f): 7:54am On Apr 29, 2013
angryAfter gtin a cure,another unknown disEaSE is on its way nd dnt b surprise its still sexually transmittEd even wrost than HIV[color=#990000][/color]
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by Opali(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2013
dat is unity 4 u, just luk at it. the Danish research council gave out some gud amount of money to the team to pursue their findings, but 4 9ja, they go use bad bele kill ur dream "nonsense"
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by Ilox: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2013
dis is unity 4 u, just luk at it. the Danish Research council gave out some gud amount of money to the team to pursue trie findings, but 4 9ja they go use bad bele tek kill ur dreams "nonsense"
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by IdiAmin2(m): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2013
Another money making scam by the Big Pharma - Roche, Pfizer, Glaxosmithkilne etc. They will be licking their lips getting ready for big bucks they will make in Africa. There is scientific proof that the HIV virus never existed in the first place, but who cares anyway, millions of people will receive this 'cure' which definetely will have some deadly side effects but who cares anyway.

1 Like

Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by Awoofawo(m): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
adeaugustus:

are you this sad? You need help honey!

Wo kole ye e ( you can't understand ) the pharmaceutical and medical industries are both multi-trillion industries that strive from your getting ill ( recurrence illness = recurrence profit )
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by smartg(m): 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
you're thinking like a child.
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by smartg(m): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
Michaeljones36:

HIV IS SEEN AS POSITIVE IN SOUTH AFRICA?!?!

No wonder you guys have the highest AIDs rate in the world.

Send this to the front page!!
you think like a child.
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
albacete:

What is safe sex? Are u supposed to be having se.x with anybody other than ur spouse?

What if u buy those teenagers a truckload of con.do.ms and yet they contract d virus through other means? If u really want to fight the AIDS scourge, there are better ways to go about it; no sharing of sharp objects, total abstinence from se.x, no transfer of unscreened blood etc. If they are not enlightened on other ways to combat d virus, then u've done absolutely nothing for them.
Stop corrupting these little children please!

Read this again, emphasis @ d bolded
what if you teach them all those but not safe sex, all those + safe sex is taught and children are taught to only have sex after 21, because it's illegal for minors to engage in sex.
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by albacete(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
read from d top to d bott.o.m, not otherwise.
It is very obvious you just quoted me without finding out why i made that post.
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by Obiikenna: 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2013
I heard of one Man at Ibadan that can cure HIV through bee venom therapy. Please can someone post his contact.
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by grandlexuz(m): 10:19am On Jun 27, 2013
albacete:

Hmmm! teaching kids immorality and u call that blessing. i guess u need a dictionary.

So u would gladly tell ur ten year old son/daughter that it is okay to have sex (@ so young an age and outside of wedlock), only that s/he has to do it with a con.d.om and stick to one partner.

If you lived in a community where 1 in every 5 person had HIV, you would teach safe se-x to your new born, dogs, cats and even your kitchen utensils. Besides most kids 10 already know about about se-x. You mean say if your ten year old girl start see her menses, you no go tell her about save se-x??
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by grandlexuz(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2013
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by grandlexuz(m): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2013
albacete:

What is safe sex? Are u supposed to be having se.x with anybody other than ur spouse?

What if u buy those teenagers a truckload of con.do.ms and yet they contract d virus through other means? If u really want to fight the AIDS scourge, there are better ways to go about it; no sharing of sharp objects, total abstinence from se.x, no transfer of unscreened blood etc. If they are not enlightened on other ways to combat d virus, then u've done absolutely nothing for them.
Stop corrupting these little children please!

Read this again, emphasis @ d bolded

You come across as a very ignorant man!
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by albacete(m): 11:01am On Jun 27, 2013
grandlexuz:
If you lived in a community where 1 in every 5 person had HIV, you would teach safe se-x to your new born, dogs, cats and even your kitchen utensils. Besides most kids 10 already know about about se-x. You mean say if your ten year old girl start see her menses, you no go tell her about save se-x??
U simply don't get it

Now read this line, slowly and carefully
Make sure you don't lose the meaning.

"'Se.x.ua.l inter.c.ou.rse is NOT the only way of contracting HIV".

Heavens forgive me if i should teach my unmarried kids immorality, all in the name of "safe sex".
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by ghest: 5:04am On Sep 24, 2013
my name is Belinda, i want to give almighty praise to Dr OJE who help me to cure my HIV/AID, please help me to give thanks to him he is a great man who God send from heaven to save people's life, this man also save the life of my friend who have HIV/AID, please thank this man for me, also if you have any type of problem you can also contact him to help you out on it, he is a wonderful man, his email is temple.of.solution.center@gmail.com contact him now for him to help you too, you can also reach him on phone if you are in his country Nigeria: 08164124752

Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by chiomzys(f): 9:59am On Oct 04, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

I won't hold my breath if I were you people. I believe that the reason all these diseases are here to stay is because of man's disobedience towards God. Sex is for married folks only and so anyone who goes sleeping about, I feel for you and most importantly where your soul will end up once your temporary life on earth is over.
oga, who tell u say na only tru sex person dey get aids? Ok,even if its tru dat wat of d innocent wives n children will u also say its their sins? Cos I knw of a lady dat has dated n married only dat guy all her life bt 2day nko, she n her son isn't free all thnx 2 d man she married.
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by adaxxy: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2014
Na true talk,no be for S.A them they gang raped girl and I remembered a case in S.A where six hiv guys raped an infant to cleanse their diseases stupid pple.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals / Therapy Room .. Nairaland! / Medical Supplies Arrive In India As Coronavirus Cases Hit New Records (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.