Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

A Prayer For A Financial Blessing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (50236 Views)

A Great Financial Blessing Is Coming Your Way Today. / A Simple Prayer For Financial Blessing / A Prayer Of Intercession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by Chill: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2006
I am passing along this prayer for anyone who is need of a financial blessing. Say this prayer for 3 days and publish it on the third day.

Say 9 Our Fathers,
Eternal father please open the window of heaven and pour us out a financial blessing so great that there isn't enough room for us to receive it all. We pray that you will bless us indeed enlarge our territory and that your hands will be with us to keep us save from evil and that we may not cause pain. Thank you heavenly father for granting our request.

Say 9 Hail Mary and repeat prayer beginning with "Eternal Father.

1 Like

Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by Oracle(m): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2006
Thatz a prayer
has it ever worked for you Chill
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by TayoD(m): 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2006
Hey Chill,

Unfortunately, prayer requires more than a few recital for it to be answered. While I can't exhaust all the elements here, the follwing are absolutely required.
1. You must be in good standing with God. You refered to God as a Father, are you His son? Are you born of Him?
2. Faith is required. Without faith it is impossible to please God.
3. Obedience to God's Word is a key. For instance, your prayer asks God to open unto you the windows of Heaven. THe Bible already listed the requirement for that to happen in malachi 3. Pay your tithe, and you will have the floodgates of heaven opend automatically. No amount of prayer will open the gates if you dont pay your tithe.
4. Forgiveness. If you are unforgiving towards othere, you are wasting your time in prayer.

I hope this is instructive
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by my2cents(m): 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2006
This scripture works all the time regarding financial success: Matthew 6:33

That's my 2 cents,
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by glamrocka(f): 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2006
[/quote]
Chill:

I am passing along this prayer for anyone who is need of a financial blessing. Say this prayer for 3 days and publish it on the third day.

Say 9 Our Fathers,
Eternal father please open the window of heaven and pour us out a financial blessing so great that there isn't enough room for us to receive it all. We pray that you will bless us indeed enlarge our territory and that your hands will be with us to keep us save from evil and that we may not cause pain. Thank you heavenly father for granting our request.

undecided Are serious? i am not so sure about the hail mary part . I am a christain and i have an issue with other christains who scream and shout to high heavens for financial blessings and ''breakthrough'' my thinking is alot of people are simply bad money managers and some times deserve the sticky situations they put themselves in. More teachings of how to manage your finances properly and less of the bothering of God with our mess.

[quote author=TayoD link=topic=10216.msg283248#msg283248 date=1144694229]
Hey Chill,

Unfortunately, prayer requires more than a few recital for it to be answered. While I can't exhaust all the elements here, the follwing are absolutely required.
1. You must be in good standing with God. You refered to God as a Father, are you His son? Are you born of Him?
2. Faith is required. Without faith it is impossible to please God.
3. Obedience to God's Word is a key. For instance, your prayer asks God to open unto you the windows of Heaven. THe Bible already listed the requirement for that to happen in malachi 3. Pay your tithe, and you will have the floodgates of heaven opend automatically. No amount of prayer will open the gates if you don't pay your tithe.
4. Forgiveness. If you are unforgiving towards othere, you are wasting your time in prayer.

I hope this is instructive

Now i agree with you here plus abit of common sense is required.
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by kimba(m): 9:56am On Apr 22, 2006
@TayoD

preach it on!!!!
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by Blue2(m): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2006
@ chill i feel u brother! I think you should have specified that this prayer is catholic, so that non-catholics are aware.
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by monieazie(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2006
tayo d your answer shows you are a man of the word of God
n im already in love with you for your answer.
But ill like to add one more thing.
The Lords prayer is a totally wrong prayer
The hail mary also
Those that pray it should take time out n conciously go thru those prayers (cos it is usually rushed) youll discover it makes no sence at all.
Holla at me player,
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by enolase(m): 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2006
hmmmm. shocked

As far as I know, financial blessing does not respond to prayer.

It responds to the following:

Giving
Tithing
Offering
Sacrificial giving to the church, to the poor and needy.
Paying the firstfruits of your labour.

1 Like

Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by TISH: 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2006
THIS IS A FINANCIAL BLESSING PRAYER, HAVE FAITH
SAY 9 OUR FATHER PRAYER THEN SAY THE FOLLOWING:

ETERNAL FATHER, PLEASE OPEN THE WINDOW OF HEAVEN AND POUR US OUT A FINANCIAL BLESS SO GREAT THAT THERE ISN'T ENOUGH ROOM FOR US TO RECEIVE IT ALL. WE PRAY THAT YOU WOULD BLESS US INDEED,ENLARGE OUR TERRITORIES, THAT YOUR HAND WILL BE WITH US TO KEEP US SAFE FROM EVIL. THAT WE MAY NOT CAUSE PAIN. THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER FOR GRANTING OUR REQUEST.

SAY 9 HAIL MARYS THEN REPEAT THE PRAYER WITH "ETERNAL FATHER' SAY THIS FOR 3 DAYS AND PUBLISH ON THE 3RD DAY. HAVE FAITH
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by fralil: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2008
Just finished the prayer, publishing it now and awaiting the results, will keep you updated!

Say 9 Our Fathers,

Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by idupaul: 8:32am On Oct 06, 2008
we are waiting for your feed back
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by Josal: 2:24am On Jun 15, 2009

Say 9 Our Fathers,

Very effective indeed!, please publish on the 3rd day of prayer.
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by Ovamboland(m): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2009
I appeal to you to stop this kind of un-biblical prayer, it WILL not be answered. We not serving God for the sake of worldly gains. Our inheritance is not of this world.

Read the following verses for your enlightenment.

Philippians 4:10 ESV
10 I rejoiced in the Lord greatly that now at length you have revived your concern for me. You were indeed concerned for me, but you had no opportunity.
11 Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content.
12 I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need.
13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
14 Yet it was kind of you to share my trouble

1 Timothy 6:3-10

3 If anyone teaches otherwise and does not consent to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which accords with godliness,
4 he is proud, knowing nothing, but is obsessed with disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions,
5 useless wranglings of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain. From such withdraw yourself.
6 Now godliness with contentment is great gain.
7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
8[b] And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content[/b].

1 Peter 1:3-5
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4 to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you,
5 who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by arun201: 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2009

Say 9 Our Fathers,

Say 9 Hail Mary and repeat prayer beginning with "Eternal Father

GOD Bless U everyone
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by thankful2: 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2009
I am publishing this prayer for anyone who is need of a financial blessing. Say this prayer for 3 days and publish it on the third day.

Pray 9 Our Fathers

Pray: "Eternal Father please open the window of heaven and pour us out a financial blessing so great that there isn't enough room for us to receive it all. We pray that You will bless us indeed ,enlarge our territory, and that your hands will be with us to keep us safe from evil and that we may not cause pain. Thank you Heavenly Father for granting my request."

Pray 9 Hail Mary
Repeat prayer beginning with "Eternal Father".

Please publish on the 3rd day of prayer.
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by baby4life: 9:29am On Nov 13, 2009
I pray for those of you who needed financial blessing,
You will receive faviour this month say Amen.

You must be prosper in your life, you will make it in life.
If you believe it say Amen seven times.

My God is a wonderful Lord. He is all and all in our life.
Believe in him you will make.

Thanks all believer in nairaland.
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2009
enolase:

hmmmm. shocked

As far as I know, financial blessing does not respond to prayer.

It responds to the following:

Giving
Tithing
Offering
Sacrificial giving to the church, to the poor and needy.
Paying the firstfruits of your labour.

Bros, you must be a very wealthy man. because i thought on these same lines. nuttin un-scriptural about it. so why do we keep formulating almighty formulas for simple biblical instructions, thank you for summarizing the rules

Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by afiq(m): 5:51am On Jan 30, 2010
So your prayers are all about the money?? I'm sure Pentecostals loves this sort of prayer grin
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by Dodgur(m): 9:42am On Feb 01, 2010
I do not understand why matters of faith are so often tainted by bias of denomination. This does not appear to be a Catholic prayer to me or any other sect of Christianity; in fact at the heart of it, it is not Christian prayer at all but a Jewish one. This is not to say that it is wrong but simply appears to be an adaptation of many prayers including that of Jabez from 1 Chron 4:10 who was a Jew. With that said I find nothing unscriptural about praying for financial blessing or any other kind for that matter. Blessings come from faith and as we should know faith comes by hearing, a prayer is an audible representation of an inner belief as well as a request to God. And, within 1 Chron 4:10 it states that God granted his request thus showing that prayers for financial blessings do in fact work. Given that the one making them has faith and assuming that the prayer is a Christian.

To anyone who says that it is “un-biblical” I ask, not as an antagonist but out of love, why would you think such a thing? The lord loves his children and knows what life on earth requires, one of those things is money plain and simple. If God did not know this he would not ask for a tithe, it is because he understands this that he asks us to give on to Him an offering because all we have was given to us by Him. The Bible is full of how God will bless those with faith and yes that includes monetarily. Take heart and have faith, Lord loves you and will keep you.
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by queenesthr(f): 10:15am On Feb 01, 2010
We pray that you will bless us indeed enlarge our territory and that your hands will be with us to keep us save from evil and that we may not cause pain. Thank you heavenly father for granting our request.

This prayer is the prayer of Jabez 1chronicles 4:9 and it is always answered.
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by basrur: 7:29am On Jun 01, 2010
"I am passing along this prayer for anyone who is need of a financial blessing. Say this prayer for 3 days and publish it on the third day.

Say 9 Our Fathers,

Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by seun4reel: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2010
I have tried all means to be rich but I was so happy when I read an article about GOOGLE ADSENSE on www.mycashegeefts..com and www.mydeylygifts..com. When I saw that whooping testimonial, I was glad. Now, I am beginning to make my cooooool KASH!
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by metta4: 3:17am On Sep 22, 2010

Say 9 Our Fathers,

Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by finese: 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2011

Say 9 Our Fathers,

Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by lee2011: 3:13am On Jan 31, 2011

Say 9 Our Fathers,

Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by rhena: 7:22am On Feb 08, 2011

Say 9 Our Fathers,

Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by Azibalua(f): 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2011
Pay yor tithes ,and you won't need that prayer,
You would rather thank god for his blessings
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by mabell: 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2011
@Poster
stop sending the same msg with different ids, its an eye sore
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by Electro70: 3:07am On Apr 29, 2011
I am passing along this prayer for anyone who is in need of a financial blessing.Say this prayer for 3 days and publish it on the third day.
Say 9 Our Fathers,
Eternal Father,please open the window of heaven and pour us out a financial blessing so great that there isn't enough room for us to receive it all. We pray that you will bless us indeed ,enlarge our territory and that your hands will be with us to keep us safe from evil and that we may not cause pain.Thank you heavenly father for granting our request.

Say 9 Hail Mary and repeat prayer begining with "Eternal Father"
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by Electro70: 3:08am On Apr 29, 2011
I am passing along this prayer for anyone who is in need of a financial blessing.Say this prayer for 3 days and publish it on the third day.
Say 9 Our Fathers,
Eternal Father,please open the window of heaven and pour us out a financial blessing so great that there isn't enough room for us to receive it all.  We pray that you will bless us indeed ,enlarge our territory and that your hands will be with us to keep us safe from evil and that we may not cause pain.Thank you heavenly father for granting our request.

Say 9 Hail Mary and repeat prayer begining with "Eternal Father"
Re: A Prayer For A Financial Blessing by IDERAWOLE(m): 6:12pm On May 12, 2011
@queenesthr,

Thanks for your insight on the prayer of Jabez.

It is true that whosoever prays it, will surely be answered; particularly when one realizes that the personality called Jabez cannot be traced in the bible; I mean, in terms of his genealogy.

If you check that passage-1Chr.4:9-10, before and after it; you will discover that there was no ref to any parental lineage unlike what that passage is all about.

What is the essence of my point; every human being is a type of JABEZ, because we are all born in sorrow ( Gen.3:16). You become more honorable above thy brethren when you realize that you need the help of God and cry out for it.

But meanwhile take a look at the prayer points of Jabez:

1. Oh that thou would bless me indeed--(v.10) Not just materially now(Ps.67:1-7)

2. And enlarge my coast--(v.10)-- This is; Lord increase my influence

3. That thine hand might be with me--(v.10)--When God's hand is with you, be ready for the circumcision of your heart by the Lord; thereafter you'll have the capacity to carry the glory of His blessing; for glory has weight.

4. And that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me!--(v.10)-- The evil of money is when it turns to become the master rather than the servant God made money to be; and when it becomes that, then it can really hurt or grieve.

http://goodlifenow-goodlifenow..com

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi: "Bishop Oyedepo's Protocol Did Not Allow Me See Him" / Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) / RCCG Establishes One Hallelujah Records Label, Headed By Leke Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.